PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Madness

rossy007
04-03-14, 09:23 PM
My god I been tangled up in pipecleaners all day tying this bastard down managed to get a uniform 8 colas (will be) and 16 secondary. Still in first week flowering Can I top all the tops again and will they split into 16 tops 32 bottoms ???253170253172253173253174

The first is before, the rest after it was tied down and put in its new home. Normally would leave at that and get a good result ( 4 - 6 oz) was thinking of going for 10. The plant is growing very fast and still uniform so not fully flowering.

SilverSlim
04-03-14, 09:44 PM
I personally wouldn't top that if your flowering mate you'll probably stress it, I would just open up each branch as best as possible (bamboo and wire is good for this) so each cola/top is getting light all the way down :toke:

rossy007
04-03-14, 10:30 PM
Thats what I did mate I used pipecleaners and string. I tape pipecleaners to the pot and then bend the branches where I want and loop over the closest pipecleaner. For the tops I do a circle of thread and tuck the 8 tops in so its like a circle and repeated for the lowers. I open her right up so light penetrates all the way. Should hopefully be like a circle within a circle with all the buds being the same, then clusters of little buds from what grow out later.

rossy007
04-03-14, 10:41 PM
Thats what I did mate I used pipecleaners and string. I tape pipecleaners to the pot and then bend the branches where I want and loop over the closest pipecleaner. For the tops I do a circle of thread and tuck the 8 tops in so its like a circle and repeated for the lowers. I open her right up so light penetrates all the way. Should hopefully be like a circle within a circle with all the buds being the same, then clusters of little buds from what grow out later.

Fingers crossed. I am happy so far, took a lot of getting used to this indoor growing because some of it just goes against what you would do outdoors. Having said that and when you get the hang of things you have so much control over the plant. Totally hands on me now ha ha addictive thing. Love em like me kids, they get fed watered sung too breathed on, dont know if they like the smell ha but fantastic game this I love it:smokie: