PDA

View Full Version : Vision seeds Northern Lights

Mikey_D
28-06-14, 01:05 AM
Link to grow diary: N/A

Strain and seedbank: - vision seeds, northern lights auto, indica x mexican ruderalis

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 2nd grow

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - soil, cfls and sunlight, 20l pots, indoors

Nutes/Feed: - homebase tomato feed

Weeks of veg:auto

Weeks of flower: 9 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 90% cloudy 10% amber

Wet yield: unknown

Drying time: 6 days

Dry Yield: 32g

Curing time: 6 days so far

Bud Density 5/10: not bad for cfls

Bud Appearance Comments: very frosty, mint green colour when dried

Grindability 10/10: grinds nicely

Smell in veg 1/10:

Smell in flower 3/10: very low odour

Smell after curing 7/10: earthy, sweet fruit smell

Smell of smoke 8/10: sweet/skunky/spicy

Taste 7/10: spicy/sweet and earthy

The High 9/10: very nice! seriously 'stoned' /quite trippy! great for days off and night time

Length of buzz 8/10: – 2 .5 hours per joint

Good comments: Easy to grow, yielded decent for a few 45w cfls (32g off 1 plant, second ones getting harvested in 1 week), low odour and a great high!

Bad Comments: gives me serious dry/red eyes, a pain in the arse when im wearing contact lenses!!!!

General Comments: I'd recommend this seed to any one! I think its got potential to yield well for an auto

ghetto2190
11-10-14, 07:54 PM
Nice nice 32g using home base tomato feed WOW

Mikey_D
11-10-14, 08:58 PM
yeah lol! i now use tomorite and canna pk 13/14
but it was the fact i used low watt cfls and a few hours of sunlight a day that impressed me!
if your planning on growing under something better than a cfl (hps, mh ect..) 32g would be poor! (imo)

ghetto2190
12-10-14, 01:00 PM
I will be starting under CFLs then once they are the right size will be moving them to 250watt mh/hps

Deadmau5l
05-03-15, 04:12 PM
Around 78grams each average of 4 plants took 85days-90days from seed so 20days over the time stated on the package but all is well smoke is tasty and a heavy hitter, worried it wouldn't get me as high as the street stuff I can get my hands on but it's much better. Lead to bud ratio was very low averaging 6grams dry of sugar leaf which was ran into so golden ISO. Overall 6.5/7.0 easy grow amazing outcome. Vision seeds white widow auto next on the line in a few months so might do a diary

tnh8423
13-07-15, 10:59 AM
Link to grow diary: N/A

Strain and seedbank: - vision seeds, northern lights auto, indica x mexican ruderalis

Numbers of grows or years growing: - 2nd grow

Grow Equipment, Location & Style: - soil, cfls and sunlight, 20l pots, indoors

Nutes/Feed: - homebase tomato feed

Weeks of veg:auto

Weeks of flower: 9 weeks

Colour of thrichs at time of harvest: 90% cloudy 10% amber

Wet yield: unknown

Drying time: 6 days

Dry Yield: 32g

Curing time: 6 days so far

Bud Density 5/10: not bad for cfls

Bud Appearance Comments: very frosty, mint green colour when dried

Grindability 10/10: grinds nicely

Smell in veg 1/10:

Smell in flower 3/10: very low odour

Smell after curing 7/10: earthy, sweet fruit smell

Smell of smoke 8/10: sweet/skunky/spicy

Taste 7/10: spicy/sweet and earthy

The High 9/10: very nice! seriously 'stoned' /quite trippy! great for days off and night time

Length of buzz 8/10: – 2 .5 hours per joint

Good comments: Easy to grow, yielded decent for a few 45w cfls (32g off 1 plant, second ones getting harvested in 1 week), low odour and a great high!

Bad Comments: gives me serious dry/red eyes, a pain in the arse when im wearing contact lenses!!!!

General Comments: I'd recommend this seed to any one! I think its got potential to yield well for an auto

Hey Mikey,

I am about to start growing the exact same northern light auto from vision seeds and i was wondering if you had a grow diary or pictures you could share with me so i know that my plant is processing at the right stage. Im using 250watt hps/mh and also have a 150 watt cfl if that helps. Any tips would be greatly appreciated