PDA

View Full Version : Australian BUD

allahu_akbar
18-09-07, 12:58 AM
i've had this question for a fuckin long time. whenever I or anyone i know 'get on'. theres never any "yo check this new weed its a indica and it will give you a trippin' body stone" (<or somthing along those line) from the dealer. it seems that theres just one main strain in OZ, im guessing that its just a sativa thats adapted to Australian conditions (australian bush weed) this weed either fucks you up or its shit. and the only different variations that are over here are grown for personal use so its very rarly distributed. I've heard that you give any cannabis plant 5 generations in OZ that it will have just adapted and change back to Oz bush weed.

-is the 5 generation thing true?
-are there other types around and I just cant tell the difference?

im sure more experienced australian growers can comment on this.

D
18-09-07, 10:17 AM
I think you're the only Australian grower on here mate :p

lkdj2003
18-09-07, 10:54 AM
I can't help you to much about the weed you are talking about allahu, except that cannabis can adapted to most climates, some strains better than others to certain temps. The weed you are talking about sounds alot like thai block weed, it's either good or crap.

It could be a case that you are getting your bud from the same source hence why it always seems to be the same because the grower or source could have mother plants and run's clones every grow using the same strain.

Do you have any pictures of the weed you are talking about?

I think there is another member from Australia on here. :p

WTL
18-09-07, 10:55 AM
I think there is another member from Australia on here. :p

2 I think dude,

lkdj2003
18-09-07, 11:09 AM
2 I think dude,

Cool, :harvest::weed::guitar:

allahu_akbar
19-09-07, 02:14 AM
Do you have any pictures of the weed you are talking about?
how do you up the photos on here without joining image shack

WTL
19-09-07, 08:18 AM
how do you up the photos on here without joining image shack

Copied this from another thread for you dude.

When you upload a pic to our gallery you get two options, one being clickable thumbnail or BB code. The BB code will put the picture in your post at full size. Here are the two options you get for each picture you upload >>>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v710/lkdj2003/Image1-3.jpg

green_machine
22-09-07, 07:27 AM
What a load of garbage...there is literally tonnes of different strains available on the market in Oz - you just aren't getting it.

Try getting a new supplier, which I admit is hard sometimes or better yet grow your own and bugger the dealers off.

Dealers seldom know what the hell they are selling anyway (they don't care as long as you are paying) and the few that do are growing it or involved in growing it.

Sounds like you buy bush buds mostly? There's lots of choice available in both hydro and bush buds so take your business elsewhere young man!

green_machine :toke:

allahu_akbar
08-10-07, 03:30 AM
What a load of garbage...there is literally tonnes of different strains available on the market in Oz - you just aren't getting it.

Try getting a new supplier, which I admit is hard sometimes or better yet grow your own and bugger the dealers off.

Dealers seldom know what the hell they are selling anyway (they don't care as long as you are paying) and the few that do are growing it or involved in growing it.

Sounds like you buy bush buds mostly? There's lots of choice available in both hydro and bush buds so take your business elsewhere young man!

green_machine :toke:

yeah most of the people i deal with are scum cunts anyway, alot of people dont even know what indica/sativa is,

but even when i get on from someone who is actually decent.
they still just hook me up with similair shit.
although it may be that im hesitant to ask most times.

Mr.420
09-11-07, 11:20 AM
There are plenty of strains in oz,but hardly any get sold its all for personal use.Alot of dealers here,from where im from anyway dont know anything about weed.You could ask them what 420 means,and they'd say a time of the day.Same with Sativa/indica,and people think because hydro is grown under lights and in water,it must be far stronger then bush weed?.No,australian dealers are fuckwits fullstop.Your gona need to find people who know what there talkin about when it comes to weed and strains.If they cant hook you up,just grow your own and keep it that way.

tomas
05-02-08, 02:22 PM

im an aussie grower. a n00b, but still! i guess i make 2

tomas
05-02-08, 02:25 PM
im from east coast mate, and its the same dealio here too. cant buy decent buds for shit. you either get a shit deal where the apparent potency outweighs the product value for money, or the weed is just really shit.

thats pretty much why im trying to get into growing.