PDA

View Full Version : DIY Bong cleaning liquid

Solo Quin
01-08-14, 02:06 AM
Now then thc tokers. can anyone suggest any thing that will clean a glass bong this doe not include iso! at £5 a bottle.
I am talking about things left laying around the house or can be bought for cheap.
Salt is good I did mine with water last time but its well mucky now and you have shake the living hell out of it.
Vodka is good but I don't drink so would cost about the same as iso anyway it will be interesting to hear your feed back thanks. :D

5 lb dreams from newbie
01-08-14, 02:39 AM
why not google it? lol

M_C
01-08-14, 02:42 AM
...you get what you pay for!

leftfootriteshoe
01-08-14, 03:40 AM
Metho and rice mate always brings my bong up band new.

Solo Quin
01-08-14, 02:49 PM
Metho and rice mate always brings my bong up band new.

That's good mate best answer so far thanks for the input. Someone said lemon juice not sure this would work but meth about same price as iso. Rice is a new one I will try out different products & see what works best. :bong:

leftfootriteshoe
01-08-14, 02:55 PM
That's good mate best answer so far thanks for the input. Someone said lemon juice not sure this would work but meth about same price as iso. Rice is a new one I will try out different products & see what works best. :bong:
Depending on how filth my bong is. If its just a tad dirty its metho and rock salt, but if its real stanky after a big night i prefer to use rice cos the rock salt dissolves to quick. Hope this helps. Keep her lit brother
Lefty.

Solo Quin
01-08-14, 03:40 PM
Heavy night mine not been cleaned for a bout 2 months n every night is a heavy one lol
I can afford cleaner but every thing adds up like to keep holes in my bucket very small to say the least.
This is the bong I have bought it few months back. http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3030/Grace-Glass-Bongs/article/08597/Grace-Glass-Bong-%22Raunchy-Ruby%22-46cm.xhtml

leftfootriteshoe
01-08-14, 03:44 PM
Heavy night mine not been cleaned for a bout 2 months n every night is a heavy one lol
I can afford cleaner but every thing adds up like to keep holes in my bucket very small to say the least.
This is the bong I have bought it few months back. http://www.head-nature.com/tree/3030/Grace-Glass-Bongs/article/08597/Grace-Glass-Bong-%22Raunchy-Ruby%22-46cm.xhtml
Nice piece man, maby try metho and rocksalt first, the rice may get stuck in the lil holes bit the salt will desolve if it does. 2 months that thing has to be black from top to bottom give her a clean so u cam actually taste your green. :D
lefty.

leftfootriteshoe
01-08-14, 03:45 PM
A bottle of metho and a cheap bag of rice will last u AGES mate.

Solo Quin
01-08-14, 09:34 PM
Maybe I told a little wrong I have been clearing the down pipe only cause that is the first thing to block.
I don't know if its cause I'm lazy twat or rippin up first thing on a morning just mucky as hell had ago with the salt water not even touching it pal.

:pee:

Grandad
01-08-14, 09:41 PM
add white spirits(terps) and a handful of rice to the empty bong, cover the holes and shake the fuck out of it........... jobs a good one :)

Solo Quin
01-08-14, 10:37 PM
Best answer so far Grandad cheap easy to buy from local shops.

Yes my mistake I just read rules people post links all the time for equipment materials,
I now know the rules thanks for pointing that out Grandad.

yahdabbro
01-08-14, 10:57 PM
salt and warm alcohol works for me

Roybo
03-09-14, 12:42 AM
I use water and an oz of simple green with rice. Then flush the hell out of it with water for a couple min and let her air dry. Gotta try alcohol n rice.

BadFish
03-09-14, 05:37 PM
Rubbing alcohol and sand, I think the salt tends to dissolve too quickly

glasshopper
04-09-14, 07:05 AM
You can buy ISO supercheap of FLea bay but as a glassblower for over 17 yrs now I always recommend ISO and cheap as chip's table salt rinse with hot water first get most out then use ISO and salt other things can take to long to fully wash out IMO some friends use denture cleaning tablets but that even more expensive than cheap iso and salt you only need a shot of iso and a big spoon of salt

GH aka OG

M_C
04-09-14, 07:27 AM
Iso ftw imho :)

dogman
04-09-14, 02:10 PM
Too many abreviations for me:stoned-smilie:
Iso ftw imho :)

5thelement
07-09-14, 08:49 PM
Will need to try the rice thing! Struggled to clean mine last night!

Solo Quin
14-09-14, 11:27 PM
OK thanks for all the interesting replys, so anyway ended up buying 99.9% alcohol cost a tenner of amazon but a little bit go's a very long way bong worth it weight in gold when clean working order fak joins when you paying over the odds for a fkin g.

Solo Quin
14-09-14, 11:31 PM
I used sea salt as had it hand its bigger wont break down as fast but can see a good point to using sand also better.
Semi clean bong been used once or twice since it cleaned came up like brand new though.

billybud2
14-09-14, 11:40 PM
nail varnish remover from the £ shop, cant remember how much it was

goochy
15-09-14, 12:02 AM
BBq cleaner works v well. Make sure to rinse well.

Irishguy67
06-02-20, 12:38 AM
I make moonshine. The heads is by far the best thing ive ever used to clean a bubbler. It dissolves the resin on contact.

oJAE
25-02-20, 03:50 PM
I've seen someone use one of those crumbly dishwasher tablets in the neck and had hot water running through it, lifts the stuff off but i dunno how long it takes, then he uses that dishwasher stuff to leave your glass sparkling

GanjaMon1
07-05-20, 03:28 PM
people use pure alcohol and rice, shake it good. But really needs a strong washing out after