PDA

View Full Version : My bud's buds

Grump
25-08-14, 09:03 AM
I prob'ly won't be what any of you consider your regular member type. I really only joined because I got these pictures I took and no place to post them without taking a lot of shit from people I know. I'd lose FB friends, lose the respect of some of my own forum members (I manage a couple forums) and it might even cost me a client. Some of my NA friends might even think I went out (I didn't).

But then, maybe these pictures ain't all that after all. I like them and the grower likes them, but every photographer enjoys the positive reaction of his/her audience. So, I'm hoping you like these. I'm hoping I can add a few more as my buddy harvests his crop (he's a medical user). He has put a lot of work into his garden and I have tried to do it justice with these photos.

271560 271562

Best R'gards,

Grump
PS: I know, my real name's on the watermark. Musta parked on a dead brain cell. Don't tell anyone. :o

chufuginlookinat
25-08-14, 09:41 AM
Well welcome in to like minded people mate.

Lovely plant, great photos you have a skill and your mate can grow a nice plant.

Well done mate, nice to see a picture in focus lol

Fairy
25-08-14, 10:27 AM
nice pics matey

what strain is it?

Grump
25-08-14, 10:36 AM
Thanks! He told me the strain a couple days ago, but I don't remember. I'll ask him again and write it down. Each of those pictures is of a different strain. I'm hoping he'll let me shoot pictures while he harvests in a couple of days.

Grump
26-08-14, 03:41 AM
I visited my friend today and he said both plants were AK-47. I thought they were different, but what do I know? This stuff is nothing like the weed I smoked in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

He also seemed to be very hesitant about letting me take pics while he harvested. He's afraid to have even his arms in a picture because of his tats. I'll try to figure something else out.

Herbie420
23-09-14, 06:09 PM
Ahh looking their looking amazing.