PDA

View Full Version : **trick's on swelling my bud's**

oTOMMYo
28-08-14, 04:06 PM
Has anyone got any surefire techniques to swelling my buds , if just gone to flower with a royal queen critical indica, mainlined into 4 colas ( but one burned off when my light fell down) and im growing in a 30lt bubbler,,ok thanks,,iv got some pk 13/14 to play with later as well,,

FACE
28-08-14, 04:17 PM
Hi
In use pk from week 3 onwards to help fatten out the buds but its around week 5/6:7 u start to see them really fill up
There is no really truck or tip to make them fatten up
U just gotta have perfect conditions to gruw to get the best from u plant

oTOMMYo
28-08-14, 04:51 PM
That's what i hear, , it depends on the strain,,would you know of any good strains for a heavy yeild ,one what you've seen first hand!!

Murdock
28-08-14, 05:02 PM
like face says its about dialling room and feed in, the room is easy if you have the gear but the feeding is different, you,ve got to know when to give what and at what strengths, theres no secret its experience , keep it simple, i see so many grower learning and going over the top with additives etc thinking they,ll yield more, it does,nt it slows things down a lot of the times, i,m growing the agent orange just now, thats a big yielder

alwayslearnin
25-10-14, 01:02 AM
Advanced nutrients makes a thing called over drive use it during you 7th week. I ripens and fattens the buds:-). It is a little costly though