PDA

View Full Version : Done too much?

The_Hunter
10-07-09, 11:42 PM
ever smoked too much?
got up late forgot to eat and have a spliff and you feel sick?

or pulling a "whitey"?
Whitey is a slang term for when a recreational drug user, as a direct or indirect result of drug use (usually cannabis), begins to faint and usually faints. The term comes from the way one's skin turns pale during and after a fainting episode. While fainting is usually only a problem for those with low blood pressure, it can become possible for those without hypotension to faint after using cannabis or other drugs which have the short-term effect of lowering the blood pressure. Whiteying is perceived by the stoner subculture as the result of using too much cannabis within too short a period of time. In fact the factors that usually facilitate fainting, such as tiredness, lack of fluids and food, and a hot and humid environment, as well as natural hypotension, are just as important as the amount of cannabis involved. Therefore, one can 'throw' a whitey having used only what may be regarded as a perfectly moderate dosage. Whiteying sometimes involves vomiting and shakiness. It has been alleged in some internet sites that Whiteying(in this case, vomiting) is a result of having low blood sugar, and that eating something with a high sugar content will reduce the risk of vomiting, but this is merely hearsay, and is backed by no real evidence.

Another form of whiteying is "the dead zone" or "spins" as it is popularly known amongst certain groups of Cannabis users. The dead zone causes you to become aggressively submissive and dizzy. Symptoms include; sweaty palms, nausea, hot flushes, blurred vision and an overwhelming feeling of paranoia. When in the dead zone any form of mobility and communication is extremely difficult and stressful, all these symptoms combined would create the illusion that you are indeed "dead" or "spinning out". The dead zone can last for an hour or ten minutes depending on the person.

so if i whitey what do i do?

eat high sugar food
eat fruit vitamin c calms thc effect.
have a cold shower
stayu calm just ride the wave

what do i do if i find omeone having a whitey?

well help them do the above or

Fun with Whities

A common stoner pastime is playing "buckaroo" with whiteys. This involves Billy phillpott the remaining memebers of the group placing as many objects on the whitey as possible, without making him move or wake up.

Similarly, one can slap the whitey as hard as possible for good fortune though this is often frowned upon. Its well much funny though.

Also documents of more vulgar displays being performed upon the sufferer of a whitey have recently been discovered. These include all manners of excretion upon the whitey and stripping of their clothes and leaving them on a busy motorway.

TheGreenMachine
13-07-09, 10:13 PM
Similarly, one can slap the whitey as hard as possible

Sorry but that's funny as fcuk :party: :owned:

GrassMaster
14-07-09, 04:35 PM
^^^^nice avy^^^^ I had to look twice I thought it was my ex at first. I'm still not conviced it's not her..................

Jah Bless
GM

chris1985
14-07-09, 11:02 PM
funny as fuck lol wouldnt mind doing all of them to someone who throws a whity and i am sure they would all be done to me as well lol.

Father jack
16-07-09, 07:16 AM
buckaroo sounds a right laugh!

I dont agree with shaving eye brows and stuff although its funny its a bit of a pisser having no eyebrows lol

TrichomeGlandFarmer
16-07-09, 08:05 AM
Not whitied since i was a teenager and then i had to have loads of beer then a spliff for it to happen.

Do people still whitey lol

ddsdavey
21-07-09, 10:18 AM
What a funny thread lol,im sure it might help someone but ive NEVER white deathed....EVER.

ME SMOKEM
23-07-09, 01:00 PM
as long as its harmless to the whitey i guess its ok..i just dont seem to see the humor in takeing advantage of a defenseless creature....about like kicking a dog ...some people find that funny too.....peace

TheGreenMachine
23-07-09, 06:08 PM
I dont agree with shaving eye brows and stuff although its funny its a bit of a pisser having no eyebrows lol

Yep, had it done to me.
Tried everything from gluing on trimmings of my own hair to an eyebrow pencil and even plasters...
All of them still made me look like Matt Lucas (Little Britain) on a bad day :owned:

@GrassMaster:
lol thanks... I just found it on google.
And being a fan of big racks, I just had to go with it :Nice:

ddsdavey
24-07-09, 08:14 AM
as long as its harmless to the whitey i guess its ok..i just dont seem to see the humor in takeing advantage of a defenseless creature....about like kicking a dog ...some people find that funny too.....peace

:sign_thistopicsucks:

Father jack
24-07-09, 03:26 PM
i can only remmber one whitey a few years ago

chances are once harvest of this grow i`l end up spweing my ringer lol

its allways been hash/soap bar i have smoked......boy am i in for a shock lol