PDA

View Full Version : the right place ?

suagar
12-07-09, 05:40 PM
I've never been one for gardening but thought I might just have a go, so I planted some tomato seeds and they grew, well next I planted weed seeds, I got 3 to germinate out of 5, 2 are looking good for a non gardener, and one has been got at by the puppy and looks really unwell !
I have some pics taken today of the 2 that are doing well, how do I know when they are ready tho ? They are AKA 47 X Lowryder.

Many thanks for any help, but please be gentle !

suagar

suagar
12-07-09, 05:44 PM
forgot to add pics !

suagar

buz box
12-07-09, 06:20 PM
Alright suagar nice plants m8 what is your growing situation ie indoor tent, wardrobe? or outside witch i i dont think it is as the last 2 pics look like their in flower
peace bro

suagar
12-07-09, 06:33 PM
They are outside in a plastic greenhouse, one is flowering, the other is just starting to. They are autoflowering seeds as far as I know, I wanted short plants to star with as space is limited.

suagar

buz box
12-07-09, 06:51 PM
They are outside in a plastic greenhouse, one is flowering, the other is just starting to. They are autoflowering seeds as far as I know, I wanted short plants to star with as space is limited.

suagar
cool, how do you find growing weed, are you enjoying the grow more than your toms? I bet your tomatos are bigger than your ganja mine is but i dont have it in the same space as my weed

:laugh:

suagar
12-07-09, 07:24 PM
Loving the grow, it is exciting.
My tomatoes are flowering and giving fruit but it is still small and green, I do like tomato soup tho :)

just waiting for them to finish what they are doing :)

suagar

suagar
14-07-09, 02:42 PM
Is there anything else I should be doing for these plants ?
I have given them tomato feed once a week for the last 2 weeks and have been watering them with bottled fizzy water.
My poorly plant is looking better now will get a pic later.
Any advice ?

suagar