PDA

View Full Version : found a load of stuff on ebay going cheap

highhighhigh
13-07-09, 05:52 PM
I found a seller on ebay selling a load of equiptment, im thinking of getting it. especially the tent what you guys think?

item #320397292568

calis finest
14-07-09, 03:44 PM
i heard that police watch cannabis growing equipment being sold on the net, anyone heard this????

shark
14-07-09, 05:21 PM
i wouldn't bother.. could be police auction..your door goes in in 3 months?

who knows? why take un-nescessary risk? i wouldnt even type that item number into ebay, they save all your searches..

Blueberryog
15-07-09, 12:36 AM
i heard that police watch cannabis growing equipment being sold on the net, anyone heard this????

Three years ago, in a forum far far away, this happened. Same "do you think this is a good idea" post, followed up with "they kicked in my door" post. Be legit. Pay in cash. Grow legal crops. You have no worries mate.

chris1985
16-07-09, 12:55 AM
I dont think that this would be the case tbh, but yet again could be wrong!

I know that when the police raid your house or growing space and they confiscate the equipment, then what they do is get a big skip and literally throw it all in, as they are raiding too many houses to do anything with them as houses by me the police was throwing them in the skips lights etc and the kids was taking them out lol!

chris1985
16-07-09, 12:57 AM
Plus i got a light off someone who put it on ebay, thats where i got my 600W HPS but i did deal with the guy off ebay and not through ebay and then i went round and paid cash for the light instead of getting it delivered to my house!

Opiate
16-07-09, 07:11 PM
yeah ebay is a good place to buy equipment, just be careful w/ some of the shops on there, have recieved broken lamps before but if you spend enough time combing through you will inevitably find a deal, I ended up w/ my CFL reflector and a 150W blue for 125$

Uzergu1de
09-09-09, 05:10 PM
Plus i got a light off someone who put it on ebay, thats where i got my 600W HPS but i did deal with the guy off ebay and not through ebay and then i went round and paid cash for the light instead of getting it delivered to my house!

i got a 600 w light a 8 pot wilma Hydro kit a Blue labs EC meter a ph meter a 6" ruck fan carbon filter a silencer some nutes some PH down and 8 Cheese cuttings from a guy on ebay for £150... people where obviously 2 scared to bid.. i rang him up paid cash and went and met him.. :mr::guitar:

gamergirl360
25-09-09, 11:45 PM
serious? thought police monitoring ebay would have been illegal , suppose wouldn't much matter if it was they`d still do it. its actualy gutting id love a growtent but i just cannot afford one, im a lowly student. i just spent out a whole bunch of cash on my growkit, soil and seeds.

roll on legalisation!!...wonder if ill see it in my lifetime :(

M_C
04-10-09, 06:08 PM
"IF YOUR THE WINNING BIDDER, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I SEND YOU AN INVOICE BECAUSE IVE MISPELLED MY PAYPAL ADDRESS, WHICH MEANS THE PAYMENT WONT BE PROCESSED. IVE TRIED TO CHANGE IT BUT EBAY WONT LET ME"

Sounds dodgy to me!

gamergirl360
12-10-09, 02:10 AM
"IF YOUR THE WINNING BIDDER, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL I SEND YOU AN INVOICE BECAUSE IVE MISPELLED MY PAYPAL ADDRESS, WHICH MEANS THE PAYMENT WONT BE PROCESSED. IVE TRIED TO CHANGE IT BUT EBAY WONT LET ME"

Sounds dodgy to me!

yeah i use ebay a lot an i stay away from everythin dodgy! had to go to come some lenth to get my money back a few year ago. paypal are good for sortin it out but it takes a while an leaves u wantin to thump the person!:confused:

bhoy
17-10-09, 10:27 AM
iv been buying stuff from ebay for years and the plod has never came to my door so no issues just be carefull who you buy from as their is a few conmen on it :stoned-smilie:

TheGreenMachine
18-10-09, 12:03 AM
I brought a 250 watt HPS & ballast from a private (not a shop) seller a few months back.
A bloody good bargain it was too.
So far so good, no plod.

lkdj2003
27-10-09, 06:18 PM
Greens Horticulture (http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/) is your best and safest bet. :leaf: :smokie:

up2nogood
03-11-09, 07:20 PM
Greens Horticulture (http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/) is your best and safest bet. :leaf: :smokie:

I find greens rather expensive compared to other sites but if you say it's safer for some reason then I suppose it's worth buying from there :)

sandbag500
04-11-09, 06:39 PM
I had a 600w digi ballast off ebay, paid cash, collected in person, got home, plugged it in, it Didnt work!

fannyed about with it for a bit, decided to sack it & unplug, Got a Right Belt of it!!

Never Again!!

Yir wee bud
04-11-09, 11:37 PM
I had a 600w digi ballast off ebay, paid cash, collected in person, got home, plugged it in, it Didnt work!

fannyed about with it for a bit, decided to sack it & unplug, Got a Right Belt of it!!

Never Again!!

thats another way to get a buzz,lol

massivemick
26-11-09, 11:46 AM
ive just got all my equipment off ebay...tent and light £191,50.....extractor fan and carbon filter kit 4" £60 and clip on fan £8...all from the kitbag shop...i looked for weeks and they were the cheapest online

jhon konners
26-11-09, 12:13 PM
police cant do that its intrapment and fuck the police have it deliverd to your mums hour or gf or nana just dont get it sent where your growing