PDA

View Full Version : Wpotm November / December returns

FACE
17-11-14, 12:08 AM
Right, if you've not seen the WPOTM (worst plant of the month) before the rules are simple...
The competition is just the same as the POTM competition, but also the complete opposite. - Forget about huge, lush looking plants with monster buds... In this competition we are looking for the most battered, ill-treated, burnt, heat-stressed, weedy and sad looking plant that you have had the misfortune to grow recently.

To be in with a chance of winning you will need to enter ONE photo of your worst plant that you have grown recently or you have the misfortune to grow before the deadline date. You have until the 15 December then a vote set up to enter a photograph, whereupon two weeks of voting will commence to see who's plant really is deemed to be the worst! :)

Competition Rules!
Please read carefully to avoid a good :sexy smilie 15:

1, Only ONE picture of a plant is allowed to be entered per member.

2, All plants entered in this comp must be alive when the photo was taken... no dead twigs or harvested plants.

3, Please keep all pictures to 640 x 480 pixels max and no thumbnails please. - I won't be resizing any, so make sure you do it yourself else your entry will be removed. (There's a 'sticky' thread >> HERE (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?88783-Resizing-Photo-s-For-Competitions) with links to programs that will allow you to resize photos, so there's no excuse!)

4, All members must have a minimum of 100 forum posts before they can enter... or if you're a fit bird, a nude photo sent to my Inbox will also qualify you to enter!

5, Most important rule.... All pictures entered must have a sign of some sort with THCtalk.com wrote on it in the picture (not photoshopped) or your entry will be removed from the comp.

6, No messing about with pictures... if they have been messed with in any way using any paint programs or similar they're gone.

7, Last but not least, things like masking tape wrapped around a stem must be removed for the photos so that we can see the plant in it's entire, painful glory. :p

The outright winner will receive:

The elusively exclusive wooden spoon trophy!!! :bump:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV9EQfZEheIbQCzaq1i2pIke14uUmym rszKKj41DceIfS3zHQ1

So that's it peeps :joint:, a nice simple competition. Don't be shy or ashamed, we want to see the worst plant you've grown! So lets see your best bit of shitty bum fluff u call a plant

Good luck to all who enter. :D[/QUOTE]

Clunge Muncher
17-11-14, 12:10 AM
Good to see this back!! I did say to one of the lads the other day to have a look to see if it was still going so he could enter his shitter he lobbed outside to make room lol.

FACE
17-11-14, 12:12 AM
Yeh a missed this one as well it was funny as when reading the replys eh
Hopefully done right shitty entry's this time

M_C
17-11-14, 12:16 AM
I'm looking forward to this :)

Clunge Muncher
17-11-14, 12:16 AM
Yeah there was some funny stuff and (not so) cracking plants lol.
Yeah be good to see what comes to light lol.

Come on lads bring out the mingers.....

FACE
17-11-14, 12:22 AM
A have seen a few contenders lol that sour diesel was up there n e zrollers

Jesse Pinkman
17-11-14, 03:18 AM
Good to see this back!! I did say to one of the lads the other day to have a look to see if it was still going so he could enter his shitter he lobbed outside to make room lol.

Hah yeah man EZ's plant i second that shit lol. Where are you EZroller dont make us enter for you

The budda
17-11-14, 03:20 AM
Cool have an excuse for are fuck up now lol

Clunge Muncher
17-11-14, 08:52 AM
That's who I said it to EZroller, good shout....

Ezroller
17-11-14, 11:02 AM
Haha, good to see this comp, might be able to get meself a trophy :D

I got a new photo of the sad looking bitch this morning but just read you gotta put a sign up so will get a new one tomorrow.

Hold tight rudeboys this one's a beaut!

Clunge Muncher
17-11-14, 11:22 AM
Bet your glad I mentioned it now ent you lol.

Ezroller
17-11-14, 11:23 AM
Yeah man, gives the plant some purpose. Altho It's actually doing better than last time I saw it! Real cold weather can't be too far off now tho

Clunge Muncher
17-11-14, 11:28 AM
Keep her going best you can fella, well sort of best you can lol

bigginge87
17-11-14, 03:37 PM
I've got one for this lol, I'll get a pic later.

Bud Lightyear
17-11-14, 03:40 PM
Nice one Face...Good to see this up and running again :)

Regards BL

Ezroller
18-11-14, 07:31 PM
Double berry from cutting.

Ejected from tent cos she was getting lanky

Outside for about 2 weeks and is slowly flowering

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/18/d55b74da37123da461520b1955490a1f.jpg

FACE
18-11-14, 07:35 PM
U never seen this comp before eze lol that to good looking
A think a gonna need to drop one in to this as well lol

FACE
18-11-14, 07:39 PM
So here's mine
Its. Candy Kush cut a took 3 month ago as a bud to re veg but its no done anything till last week lol a fresh shoot from the top woo hoo

ganjagunman
18-11-14, 07:53 PM
Sods law I binned my 5 week old Strawberry Cheesecake photo runt

Ezroller
18-11-14, 09:04 PM
U never seen this comp before eze lol that to good looking
A think a gonna need to drop one in to this as well lol
yeah first time man, Ah fooking ell... If there's something I'm good at it's neglecting things!

Better luck next time maybe

bigginge87
20-11-14, 10:47 PM
There is a story to this one involving rippers bt here she is, about 8 weeks into flower with about a week of 24 hr light when I got her home.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/20/91f5b7c7d40b03079fac6315359ced94.jpg

ERBURT
21-11-14, 07:56 PM
Gutted,if I'd seen this before I could of put a tag on my sour diesel (don't know if that's the THAT SOUR DEISEL) but can't enter now lmao.
Is there a potm comp going?

M_C
21-11-14, 09:45 PM
Plant of the month 2014 - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?124656-Potm-Nov-14

denots
24-11-14, 02:00 PM
Found it in the poly tunnel few weeks ago, brought her inside to see if she will eventually reveg, It's a White Rhino x Mazar.

Got to be worth a shot at the wooden spoon :laugh:.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/3464/medium/DSCN6323.JPG