PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite Seed Breeders

Silverz
17-07-09, 04:40 PM
Who are your favourite breeders ?

I think most here would be interested to see who the experienced members lean towards, especially since there are so many around these days,it is very easy to get confused and i'm sure there are certain breeders that have been more reliable over the years..so state your favourites and tell us why :)

On a side note:
I'm not sure if there is another thread on this subject, although i have searched around and haven't been able to find anything (apart from Hunters 'reliable seed breeders' thread) however i think it was a basic question on one particular breeder.."]

popefull27
18-07-09, 06:35 AM
I like soma and a lot of the smaller independent breeders with their own unique strains like on the aution sits but then again I wouldnt call myself an experinced member

blurry-vision
18-07-09, 08:05 AM
DNA look good got the Sharksbreath ATM, and world of seeds are pretty good for the price the Afghan Kush was very nice to smoke oh and gotta mention mats Crazyx ones, notice Spiders Celtic seeds are going down well too. :bigjoint:

Grub
19-07-09, 02:58 PM
Nirvana - the seeds are cheap, easy to get hold of, and you can pretty much guarantee that from a pack of 10 seeds you will get at least one cracking mother plant with excellent traits. - Not many people give Nirvana seeds a bad review.

Just my 2p's worth.

Tripples
19-07-09, 04:47 PM
True about Nirvana - Loads of mothers and fathers to be found - One thing though, if they are selling f2s I'd like to be told. Honesty is always the best policy
Out of 2 Aurora Indicas I grew I had wildly different phenotypes. One was a keeper though and I will try Nirvana in the future,
I hear people find it easier to find the Cherry Pheno in a packet of Nirvana AK48 than they do in the original Serious Seeds AK47 packs.

I'd also like to try white rhino as that is high in cbd and good for a painkiller or sleep aid.

ME SMOKEM
25-07-09, 05:19 AM
i would have to add matt's creations look awefully nice..crazy x seeds...

Eggbox
25-07-09, 02:36 PM
Nirvana are decent for the money.

I love Paradise seeds :) check my belladonna grow tofind out why :D only got one bong off it though.. damn police.. but it still blew my mind

bluetooth
25-07-09, 02:38 PM
nirvana female seeds and kiwi seeds

John Smith
27-07-09, 02:10 AM
Paradise Seeds & Nirvana, for totally different reasons.

Nirvana are defo selling f2's
check my diary for "Early ~Misty" Its hard to think the two I'm growing were from the same packet! nice plants though and cant really argue for £17.50 per pack of 10, and yeah you can buy them everywhere!!

Sensistar is just simply ace!
This plant will keep the worst of toothaches at bay!:D

BuddyBoy
27-07-09, 12:18 PM
I used to rate Mr Nice, but thats not apparent any more :(, that guy properly pasted the genetics with his strains, seriously...

Nirvana make good cheap seeds, but there info of stuff can be a little sketchy, and very often what you order isn't quite what you get, however you do get them which is always good. And they are reasonably reliable germ and growth wise.

BB

Chemdawg
09-08-09, 04:24 PM
Greenthumb Seeds are expensive but i have to say everything i have gotten from them has been mighty

Grub
10-08-09, 01:37 PM
Nirvana are defo selling f2's.
nice plants though and cant really argue for £17.50 per pack of 10, and yeah you can buy them everywhere!!

Not here on THCtalk though yet.... Any chance in the near future LK?

John Smith
10-08-09, 06:51 PM
Not here on THCtalk though yet.... Any chance in the near future LK?

right you are m8! :owned: automaticly expected Nirvana to be on there, my local brick"n"brack shop sells em lol,

Nirvana have updated there catalogue since my last purchase too
always went for Swiss Miss outdoor 10reg, thats been updated to Swisscheese now though, all other outdoor have vanished!

dekay
11-08-09, 12:37 AM
OG raskal, DNA, chemdog, heath.r, dont know what his seed sompany called but black rose is my most wanted, spider with the wreck f8s.

BuddyBoy
11-08-09, 12:53 AM
Liking the sound of that Black Rose, its making me feel the same inside as Black Domina lol, excited, but mildy frightened..., i wonder if its as hard to root as that...little fooker...

I am kinda digging these chemdog strains as well, might have to have a little looksee, see what i can find out....

supra
31-12-09, 04:15 PM
bb have done a great job with the cheisel .still a big hitting cheese with a after taste of grapes .greenhouse seeds white widow is nice also .

Tay
31-12-09, 04:28 PM
the tightest genetics i've come across so far have been from crazy x. i'm always interested in small operations where the love really goes into the plants not the cash. saying that though i've grown a couple of strains from the big names and the only company i have beef with is sagarmatha (double diesel ryder did a 'wtf non-ryder' on me). greenhouse & low life are two that i hear stories about by my xp with both was good.

The Lost Soul
31-12-09, 04:52 PM
I just grew out Northern lights from Royal Queen Seeds.
5 fem seeds for 38.50.
Were chopped 0n 02/12/09 and is fuckin lovely.
All seemed to be the same pheno.
One ended up darker than the other, same knock-out stone though.
Delivered next day, discreet packaging, original seed breeder packaging.
All in all very good and would buy from them again.

TOC HPS
07-01-10, 10:35 PM
I'll never buy from Nirvana again.
The pic shows what I did this morning with one of their strains. And with good reason. It has no THC in it at all. Zero. Zilch.
Sensi for me. Great results.

Tay
07-01-10, 11:11 PM
didn't you maybe want to wait till there was some f*ckin bud till you tried to examine thc content:rvmp: <sorry that sounded harsh but i'm not editing it:laugh:

Bobby Digital
08-01-10, 12:58 AM
Yeah theres no bud on that plant?!? wtf?

BudMan
08-01-10, 01:22 AM
LOL no wonder theres hardly any thc... What a waste.. Nirvana has always supplied me with exellent seeds

The Green Man
08-01-10, 02:25 AM
yeah i like nirvana too and crazy x both banks provide good genetics and cheap prices

cant wait to get a better set up and start my own breeding projects tho

TOC HPS
08-01-10, 02:29 AM
didn't you maybe want to wait till there was some f*ckin bud till you tried to examine thc content:rvmp: <sorry that sounded harsh but i'm not editing it:laugh:

Those are the damn clones. You need to find out first what happened and watch your language.

TOC HPS
08-01-10, 04:56 AM
Here's the sample. This was a secondary cola. The main colas (4) weighed 6 oz each (before drying). (And if you doubt this, I will supply a picture.) So I was thinking, pretty good, about 6 ounces or so. I run 7,000Lumens/sq ft. Then I smoked some.
ZERO. Catnip would be more exciting.
No more Nirvana for me. I am sure they are selling F2s. I need to be growing proven genetics, not this rubbish. Oh, and one more thing. Check the pic if you like. See any trichs? Trichless bud. This I can do without.
Oh and one more thing. Their "customer service" is a bad joke.
Nor do they put negative reviews up.