PDA

View Full Version : CANNARAMEL sauce for ice-cream

wigster
20-07-09, 10:11 AM
Just adapted this recipe as a tasty topping for that summery ice cream munchy session.....

Ingredients: 250g caster sugar
142ml pot double cream
50g butter (25g cannabutter/25g normal unsalted butter)

Method: Tip the sugar into a heavy-based frying pan, stir in 4 tbsp water, then place over a medium heat until the sugar has dissolved. Turn up the heat and bubble for 4-5 mins until you have caramel. Take off the heat, then carefully stir in the cream and butter. Leave the sauce to cool, then tip into a squeezy bottle. Store in fridge & sqeeze over your favorite ice cream, sticky toffee pudding or any munchy dessert!!!!:)

wigster
20-07-09, 10:27 AM
Ignore the above recipe here is a better one....

wigster
20-07-09, 10:31 AM
Ingredients:50g Butter (25g cannabutter/25g unsalted butter)
240ml double cream
150g unrefined dark brown sugar
6 tbsp golden syrup

Method: In a small saucepan, heat together the butter, cream, sugar and golden syrup and bring to the boil. Mix for a minute or two, so that it all comes together and the sugar melts. Sauce can be used hot or cold - store in sqeezy bottle in fridge

wigster
20-07-09, 06:00 PM
Thx 4 de Thx bubbs & Whity...top recipe has to be used hot and will solidify too much to be put in a bottle...has to be hot to use & good on top of a cheesecake if used when runny.......bottom one should be a good alrounder...not tried it yet but there is no reason why it should not be good....taste...dunno....but fuck it will get you stoned!!!!!!!!!!(1 oz cannabutter)....can't wait 'till my grows bud & mature:dance2:

dekay
20-07-09, 11:36 PM
First thing we made we used half canna half normal then the next time we fucked off the normal butter, just an idea, hehe.:deviltoker:

dirty dude
29-07-09, 03:48 PM
lol I just read this and I got the munchies, your threads made it even worse :D
Those recipes sound really tasty man!