PDA

View Full Version : *****beware airistech vapes, they steal your money scam******

Bcn/nyc420
24-12-14, 03:42 AM
My Airistech Vaporizer Experience by BCN/NYC420

*****BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS, THEY ARE NOT FRIENDS OF THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY AND THEIR PRODUCTS ARRIVE DEFECTIVE*******

Also known as Airis Co, LTD

They advertise in High Times and are AliBaba sellers

I met Vicky on AliBaba and she was an absolute delight. She was very informative and shines at customer service. Besides that Airistech has nothing to offer the Cannabis Community. I made a small purchase that included five different vaporizers through PayPal. They arrived when promised. Actually everything was amazing until i tried them. The most expensive was the Shiva which Airistech supposedly designed. It is advertised as dry herb vaporizer. I followed the supplied directions which were an absolute joke and after puffing on it for about five minutes, all that happened was the Cannabis disappeared, it smelt like shit and no high. I experimented with it for days on different temps and different strains and it was all the same. I showed Vicky and her manager Lillian over a Skype video and they looked at me like i was crazy and then changed the subject. Lillian smoked some Tobacco out of hers and she was satisfied with that outcome.

Fast forward and I try the Paradise and AS2. The AS2 is dry herb only and the Paradise is 3 n 1. Both coils burned out immediately. The oil chamber also burned out on the Paradise. Same thing with the AS1. I am in Barcelona Spain, the epicenter of Cannabis if you havent heard. I grew up in NYC and have been smoking Cannabis for 23 years and have dedicated my life to it. I have been using vaporizers since they were invented. I am positive that Airistech vaporizers are defective and not made for Cannabis products. I know so because Vicky told me they only test in China with liquid and tobacco. I tried smoking tobacco out of the Shiva and it was one of the worst experiences of my life.

All in all the Airistech product looks great, but out of the 4 products i inspected 3 broke immediately and 1 arrived broken. Also 2 of the items i was charged for mysteriously never arrived. Vicky sent me another Shiva and it was the same exact thing. If you want to waste a lot of valuable Cannabis then throw it in the toilet or buy the Shiva. This product is not even close to ready for market.

Airistechs complete misunderstanding of Cannabis Culture, history, and engineering of Vaporizers makes them a company that you DO NOT want to do business with. I will further this by saying that when i brought the 4 broken vaporizers to Airistechs attention and that i was displeased and wanted a return, they countered by telling me that the paperwork would be very hard unless i bought $10,000 worth of OEM and then they would take care of it. From that point on i was harassed by email, whatsApp, and Skype to make a gigantic investment when 4-4 products inspected were worthless paper weights. Ive seen a lot of shitty business techniques in my day, but this one takes the cake.

I eventually filed a claim through PayPal. The shipping charges back to China are almost as much as the packages value and Airistech refuses to pay for it, so i am stuck with a box full of shit and out all that money. My experience with Airistech was the worst i have ever had with any business in my life.

DO NOT BUY FROM AIRISTECH THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND THEIR PRODUCT IS CHEAP CHINESE CRAP AND YOU WILL LOSE MONEY. THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY OR IN THE PAGES IF HIGH TIMES. DONT BE FOOLED BY LOW PRICING, OEMS, OR SWEETHEART CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND PAYPAL WILL ASSIST THEM.

PLEASE REVIEW MY PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF PRODUCTS NOT WORKING AS DESCRIBED SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR EYES. I WILL SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHY THE AIRISTECH PRODUCT IS FAULTY. LINKS IN FOLLOWING POST.

Please contact me for any other questions or concerns. There is too much in this story to go into full detail in a review. REMEMBER ONE THING BOYCOTT AIRISTECH NOT FRIENDS OF CANNABIS COMMUNITY

UncleTBag
24-12-14, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the info, there are a lot of shit products in the vaporizer market.

T