PDA

View Full Version : Buckets

firedon
01-01-15, 08:08 PM
yo there do any of u guys ever remember doing buckets? any other names for them?

it was basically a 3ltr coke bottle with the top chopped off and filled with water,
then we used a 1ltr vodka bottle and a tinfoil gauze,
we used to use rocky/pollen you know what I mean,
light it up and pull it so u get a nice thick creamy yellowy smog then push down and suck lol.

I used to use these in my first days of smoking with my mates, an fuuuuuuck me did that shit blow my head off haha.

really debating setting one up, although my wife may call rehab seens as its a bit crack tool looking lol !

Craig1986
01-01-15, 08:42 PM
Aye mate we used to have buckets water falls and rattys haha instant coughing fit haha all u need is a little green and your wrecked for hours

Oxy
01-01-15, 09:59 PM
many moons ago off my face at a party, doing bucket in the bath, this noob fell in , grrrrrrrrrreat days them were

ERBURT
03-01-15, 09:12 PM
Haha yeah mate I lived on them!
4 litre orange bottle,with a 3 litre coke bottle,those were the days mate!
We had a 5litre once an had to do it in the bath lol.

Me an my mate used to do a 3ltr at 8am an go to skool lol with a joint on the way.
We used to get 3 buckets an a joint out of a teenth 1/2 penny deal.
An a lot less if we had more,lol.plus cider an vodka an wot ever else.
Probly why my brains so fucked :D
Crack on mate relive your youth ...go easy tho lmao

Mazzer
06-01-15, 03:20 PM
i remember doing it with a five litre whiskey bottle too about 19 years ago, bottom knocked out of glass whiskey bottle with a metal pole. lol

lazor_ears
06-01-15, 04:22 PM
Haha recently been winding up the girlfriend telling her I'm setting up a bucket in the bath!
My mate still has th one we made about 15 years ago (top and bottom of a 3 litre cider bottle with a meter and a half length of ducting sellotaped in the middle! Don't think I'd dare to hit that now lol

firedon
07-01-15, 07:27 PM
Haha those where the good old days ay

Smashup
19-01-15, 03:46 PM
Sounds like a gravity bong. We used to make them all the time when I was a teenager.

Father jack
19-01-15, 05:27 PM
yes moons ago with good old soap bar! rare we had any green back then fact it was near on impossible to get in my town back then sad bit is unless you like damp half arsed shite then soaps about the best you get around here thankfully i can source some decent cheese every now and then

Type M
19-01-15, 06:01 PM
Oh yes. My first ever smoke was in a 2 litre 'bag' which was a 2 litre bottle with the bottom cut off & a bread bag sellotaped on so that when you inhaled - the bag shot inside the bottle! The next time was a bucket made with a 5 litre bottle (the sort you get mineral water in) inside a large bin full of water.

God knows how I've never had a whitey haha

firedon
19-01-15, 07:24 PM
Hahaha yeah we used to call them lungs (the plastic bag method) never in my life have I coughed so much lol good old days hey

free-to-do
19-01-15, 08:10 PM
yo there do any of u guys ever remember doing buckets? any other names for them?

it was basically a 3ltr coke bottle with the top chopped off and filled with water,
then we used a 1ltr vodka bottle and a tinfoil gauze,
we used to use rocky/pollen you know what I mean,
light it up and pull it so u get a nice thick creamy yellowy smog then push down and suck lol.

I used to use these in my first days of smoking with my mates, an fuuuuuuck me did that shit blow my head off haha.

really debating setting one up, although my wife may call rehab seens as its a bit crack tool looking lol !

Hi,

Yeah I've had my fair share of Buckets:weed: . We used to do "Hot Knifes" too. I used to put half a 1/16th on.

Type M
20-01-15, 11:17 AM
Hahaha yeah we used to call them lungs

Yeah a lung or a bag. I never used to cough. Probably why I was called titanium lungs lol

BakedAsaNun
22-01-15, 07:25 PM
Buckets and Lungs is how i started smoking, always hated them but loved them at the same time haha, gets you the most high possible in the easiest way.

Type M
23-01-15, 09:36 AM
Buckets and Lungs is how i started smoking, always hated them but loved them at the same time haha, gets you the most high possible in the easiest way.

Exactly. Probably why I've never been a joint smoker

scoobyvince
23-01-15, 11:26 AM
aye man I have done hundreds of buckets. But I preferred what we called "clouds" or "waterfalls":

a 2lt bottle, hole at the bottom, bowl at top. Fill up the bottle with water with finger blocking the whole at bottom, place the bowl of weed on top, let water go till weed is all burnt, then inhale.

Looks like a cloud of smoke inside the bottle, hence the first name, and well the second name speaks for itself as the water pours out the bottle from bottom whole.

Great smoking tricks those, and no need for a bucket.

hardon, hot knives were my favs...we used to call them "spats" (spots with a scottish accent lol)

fat_boy_420
23-01-15, 07:56 PM
Ahh the good old gravity bong lol ... For this I usually use a pool and a 5 gallon water jug .... Does the job every time lol

firedon
24-01-15, 11:30 AM
aye man I have done hundreds of buckets. But I preferred what we called "clouds" or "waterfalls":

a 2lt bottle, hole at the bottom, bowl at top. Fill up the bottle with water with finger blocking the whole at bottom, place the bowl of weed on top, let water go till weed is all burnt, then inhale.

Looks like a cloud of smoke inside the bottle, hence the first name, and well the second name speaks for itself as the water pours out the bottle from bottom whole.

Great smoking tricks those, and no need for a bucket.

hardon, hot knives were my favs...we used to call them "spats" (spots with a scottish accent lol)

Dam that sounds good man I might give it a go lol !

Craig1986
24-01-15, 12:14 PM
Get this dickhead kicked off

M_C
24-01-15, 12:26 PM
He's history...

sw14
24-01-15, 12:37 PM
buckets just remind me of soap bar, bad times

FACE
24-01-15, 04:43 PM
Sorted the post is deleted he has been banned already

firedon
27-01-15, 09:29 PM
buckets just remind me of soap bar, bad times

Hahah yeah we used to call it gack, was always a headachey type of day after a gack bucket

Heisenbud
01-04-15, 08:59 AM
Ha I hate ''dirty bags'' but the bigger the bucket the better IMO

Dar0nGr33n
22-04-15, 02:33 PM
Haha yeah, we call them gravity bongs as I think most do. A mate of mine use to make them all the time, I could never get my head around how to smoke properly with them. My first few times I breathed the water in, didn't realize you just inhale the smoke, I was sucking on it like a bong! Probably wouldn't make one these days, if I'm not smoking my bud in a spliff then I go for the bong nowadays with okenty of ice and cold water

Sadface
20-08-15, 07:54 AM
all back to your mates house when their mum and dad was away, making a 3 fag mix in a pan on the stove then into the front room ,bucket in the middle of the carpet,next day your mate in tatters cos the carpets fucked

GrizzlyBudz
20-08-15, 11:03 AM
Buckets, lungs, waterfalls i done them all in my younger days :rolleyes:

Now adays id rather the smooth taste of a nice clean bong, than something as harsh on the thoat as a bucket lol

I remember we hid one behind our maths department way back in my school days :cool::cool: cool cat or what lol

organicmagic
20-08-15, 12:19 PM
Ah mate, I'm pretty sure buckets are one of the reasons my lungs struggle nowadays! We'd use 2l coke bottles with a socket in the top and a massive bucket.
Coma inducing shit right there!
Later on we found that taping a long thing bag to the back end of the bottle made it portable. We'd climb a tree and hit a few of those and then be stuck in the fucking tree too stoned to climb down! Awesome times!

james1007
17-11-15, 08:05 AM
Yeah I've had my fair share of Buckets

Roy Cropper
17-11-15, 02:43 PM
all back to your mates house when their mum and dad was away, making a 3 fag mix in a pan on the stove then into the front room ,bucket in the middle of the carpet,next day your mate in tatters cos the carpets fucked

That made me nostalgic, don't miss the crap weed though. Only solid about back in those days.

ReeferDankness
22-03-16, 11:32 PM
Ahh the good old days lol I remember me and my mates all put 5g of weed in a pile each and then we had a 20 bucket challenge! Who ever done 20 buckets first got the 20 or so grams :D I bought 7g and ripped 20 buckets in about an hour and took that fat bag lol 2nd place took like a day and a half XD

M_C
22-03-16, 11:42 PM
That wasn't big or clever!

...but it was the stupid sort of thing I did when I was younger :laugh:

Give me a bucket now & I think I would cough a lung up :(

Imagine187
22-06-16, 08:07 AM
Buckets and blowbacks ufff they were the days the lungs could take some stick lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy roken
25-06-16, 12:20 AM
Give me a bucket now & I think I would cough a lung up :(

Think i would cough up me lungs and anything else that gets in the way now..

when i think off doing a bucket i have flashbacks to when i was younger and a mate chucking up into the bath when doing a bucket..it was horrible..

what happen to us all ehh.. that young and not so innocent young lad i was now over 20 odd years later getting out of breath going up the stairs.