PDA

View Full Version : First experience with Dabs, BHO Budder High THC, Also How to Dab Guide

BakedAsaNun
22-01-15, 07:39 PM
So this is a video of dabbing some nice HIGH THC content BHO Budder,Strain - KC Jones. its my first delivery of it and the first time i tried it, and first time iv ever took a dab also, so thats why i have a cheap and cheerful rig as it was the only one in the shop, i can say now that iv tried concentrates i will be getting alot more haha.

This is also my first real experience with smoking dabs so im not looking for hate off anything just sharing this sweet product (i know theres small black bits, i didnt smoke them)

Also for those of you who do not know what dabbing is, it is also a short how to video with more info in the description.

Thanks for any of the views and feel free to message me with any question.

I am no expert on this stuff and i do not claim that the THC levels are 100% accurate but i am just providing the info i received from the vendor, and am in no way trying to boast or gloat about anything, just sharing my experience an am looking for other storys or questions :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y62-qY1Kd3U

Squid
23-01-15, 12:27 AM
Let me tell you . Dabbing some nice golden oil is my favorite thing . I love the taste more than dry herb . So much nicer . Keep calm and dab on

FACE
23-01-15, 09:18 AM
Thanks for sharing

DannyD
26-03-15, 08:46 PM
Anyone got a good vid on how to make dab wax?

soccerhero
26-06-15, 05:08 PM
cool video but let's make them horizontal view instead of vertical

Phaeton
20-07-15, 04:39 AM
I had a step by step on making oil with hexane. Two different people ended up with housefires because of the boiling hexane. I have two years of chemistry and follow procedures without problem. For whatever reason not everyone understands and so no longer will I be responsible for burning down houses.

If someone has enough knowledge to have the procedure down safely then the information you need is:

The colder the hexane the cleaner the product, -40 outside in the dead of winter was best, household freezer makes a difference.
45 seconds to a minute is maximum time for the soak, THC comes out very quick, followed by other plant oils in rapid succession.
When flashing the solvent keep the temps under 85 C.
When it thickens and the bubbles slow way down, maintain temperature and crank up the vacuum, THC is not going to boil with any available home use vacuum pump.
303491 I no longer make oil commercially but do continue for personal use, this is unfiltered oil I scraped out of the vacuum jar. The colorful container is silicon and holds about six grams.