PDA

View Full Version : On a budget.

kbonur123
01-02-15, 01:00 PM
Has anybody used that shiny baking stuff it's thicker than foil witch I will not be using lol more like card. it has a dull shine on one side, card the other. Just Intill pay day comes around then I can get some proper stuff

MrG
01-02-15, 08:27 PM
Anything is better than nothing bro;)

BackWoodsDrifter
01-02-15, 10:06 PM
When I first started out I used aluminum turkey trays as reflector hoods pilgrim and tell yual what I did some of my best growing back in the day I had nothing but homemade diy stuff. Grow on friend ;)

BWD

kbonur123
01-02-15, 10:28 PM
Anything is better than nothing bro;)

I put it in, what's the worst that can happen lol I'll have pics up once iv got something to show lol there just popping above ground.

M_C
01-02-15, 10:30 PM
Cue the people talking about hot spots on the plants caused by reflection :laugh: - everyone can tell a story about it but no one has ever seen it first hand...

Mon the Bacofoil :)

kbonur123
01-02-15, 10:31 PM
When I first started out I used aluminum turkey trays as reflector hoods pilgrim and tell yual what I did some of my best growing back in the day I had nothing but homemade diy stuff. Grow on friend ;)

BWD

U have gave me an idea to sit my pots on something like a aluminium tray more light under the bottom the better I guess?

kbonur123
01-02-15, 10:43 PM
Cue the people talking about hot spots on the plants caused by reflection :laugh: - everyone can tell a story about it but no one has ever seen it first hand...

Mon the Bacofoil :)

I thought I might get loads of people saying about hot spots lol I think uv got to be pretty negligent to get something to course a fire or is that because I'm just watching mine all the time lol plus in using cfl's.

BackWoodsDrifter
02-02-15, 03:15 PM
I got the odd hot spot here and there but never nothing the plant didn't handle but then again with even my better set up I can get the odd hot spot depending on the plant and its way to find them and get the odd burnt leaf. Hope yual grow yur need friend!

BWD