PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam was amazing!

HenrySaysHigh
06-08-09, 05:13 PM
Just like to say cheers to everyone on here who gave me advice/ recommendations before going, definitely made the trip more enjoyable! :)

First night we got there we went straight to Dampkring .. well i say straight, it took us a fair amount of time to find it haha .. i bought two grams of Lavender and a gram of Amnesia haze and the cuts + weed were amazing!.
Rolled a fairly substantial blunt of Lavender to get the trip going and had a White Russian/Amnesia Haze blunt with my mate after that.
About 5/10 mins after that, BANG! It hit me.
I started feeling like I was watching myself in 3rd person and when we did finally leave everything outside seemed to whrrr past me.
So hard to explain but i'm pretty sure many of you know what im on about :D

I read stories on here of people getting lost in Amsterdam and never took much notice, but after about an hour and a bit of trying to get back to the hotel in Zeeburg, which would have been hard enough for us in a sober state anyway, we were still pretty close to central dam! So we seriously must have been walking around in fairly large circles because it felt like we were walking for ages!!
I didnt have a clue where we going if im honest, i just followed slowly, laughing to myself at how stoned i was :stoned-smilie:, which pissed off a few of the others because they seemed pretty paranoid that we were gonna get mugged or stabbed at any moment.
In the end we just got a taxi and at about 4 euros each it was well worth it as it probably saved our lives! haha
Got back to the hotel and had the first of the many vending machine meals of the week which usually included, a number of chocolate bars, crisps and a solero :drool: (which are the best things to have after blunt throat rape!!)

Yeeeeeah... it was a healthy week :stoned-smilie: :rolleyes:

We kept a list of all the different weeds we tried over there on my mates phone, i'll add it to this thread when i get it. I'll tell you now though that the best weed i had over there was the Lavender and it beats a fair list of weeds aswell! Cant recommend it enough to anyone heading over there soon.

H

chris1985
06-08-09, 05:24 PM
I really need to visit dam me thinks lol aint been yet but really want to go!

2 questions is dam expensive in terms of actually getting there and accomodation and also is it expensive over there?????

HenrySaysHigh
06-08-09, 06:21 PM
We liked it so much we're already planning on going back sometime in the winter :D

We stayed from monday to friday in a hostel. Cost around £200 for hostel and that includes flights as well from Bristol. Depends what time of year you go, its more expensive in August compared to July for example.

As for weed, I spent about an average of £8 a gram which is good for the quality and quantity you get!

Try and get a cheap hostel close to the center so then you wont have to spend money on taxis and trams .. we'll definitely get one closer to the center next time.

syanlar
07-08-09, 09:56 AM
I really need to visit dam me thinks lol aint been yet but really want to go!

2 questions is dam expensive in terms of actually getting there and accomodation and also is it expensive over there?????

There is a group of us goin in Sept. We paid £45 for the flights rtn and £60 each for accom in cabins at a camp site in zeeberg. Cabins come with everything you need i.e light, heat, clean sheets and cooking utensils etc. Therefore for 1 week its cheap as chips - £100 tops.