PDA

View Full Version : New vape guy

bubba0435
28-05-15, 02:40 AM
Just recently got into vapeing I have an inokin itaste 20w and just got a ipv4 100w currently vapeing on a aspire nautilis mini waiting on my kanger subtank to come in...I also have a plum veil rda but really don't know how to build coils would love some tutorials or a mentor...and please don't refer me to rip tripper!

gji25
01-06-15, 06:45 PM
imo I would get yourself a genesis styled rba (rebuildable atomiser) something like a kraken which can be coiled single or dual coil (got mine running 0.6 ohms dual coil .32 kanthal) or a rda(rebuildable dripping atomiser) something like a origen/magma/derringer/zenith v2/stillare have tried them all @ between 0.5 ohms to 1.2 ohms and they all performed well. as you probly already know the amount of wraps in the coil will determin the amount of ohms so be carefull when sub ohm coils (below 1 ohm) are being used. also make sure your battery can handle the amp draw if going below 1 ohm . btw I use a mechanical mod mainly a nemesis and a stingray .

bubba0435
01-06-15, 07:46 PM
Alright man I appreciate it! I've been hearing a lot about that derringer...never heard about the others I'm waiting on my kanthal wire and cotton to come in should be here Thursday :) I'll build a couple coils the some pics and maybe you can lead me in the right direction!

gji25
01-06-15, 07:53 PM
no worries bubba glad I could help and the derringer is a great little dripper

bubba0435
01-06-15, 07:54 PM
Alright then that will be my next purchase :)

gji25
03-06-15, 01:51 AM
no worries your like it is a good dripper