PDA

View Full Version : Leicester City winnin the Championship!

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 03:04 PM
lol, up the city! We've got waghorn! Scores on debut so wot more can u want? Look out teams (especially Derby!) we've got a point to prove this season and Pearsons the man for the job, great knowlegde of under21 players and good young signings! Lets just hope things carry on! :smokie:

PUKKAS
10-08-09, 03:58 PM
The BLADES will show you how to do it this season mate:toke:

wozy
10-08-09, 04:15 PM
the bluebirds are going to the prem, most Leicester City can hope for is midtable obscurity, blades could do but its a tricky league with no less than 15 x premiership clubs in it

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 04:27 PM
Mid table is a safe bet but i think we'd like 2be pushin for play-offs, cant see sheff utd doin owt tho, lol. Nobody to score goals like us! lol.

wozy
10-08-09, 04:33 PM
cardiff have new stadium, and a couple of years expierience in the championship, last years 21 goal top scorer cant even get in the side because of chopra and boothroyd, get a wedge on the bluebirds

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 04:40 PM
No good just bein able to score goals, need to be able to defend aswell and i dont think u'll do it well enough all season to get promoted. Good luck tho mate, let the season begin!!!

wozy
10-08-09, 04:42 PM
rock solid at the back, creative in midfield, how can we not go up

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 04:50 PM
Wot if ya end up sellin Ledley and McCormack? Well we'll see! Just want to get a few games in to see how get on. Joe Mattock is leavin us but f##k him if he wants to go. He handed in a transfer request the dirty rat, lol.

wozy
10-08-09, 05:04 PM
only two players mate, we will see fancy a wager on who finishes higher?

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 05:10 PM
Yeah coz thats possible, lol, i'd probably bet for u finishin higher than us anyway! But we've got Fryatt. Good stuff. I'll be happy if we dont go down. Wot ya growin at the minute?

wozy
10-08-09, 05:32 PM
got g-bomb burmese kush and nycd at the mo, how about yourself?

blurry-vision
10-08-09, 05:56 PM
There's about 10 teams who can go up in the Championship it's a very competitive league.

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 07:52 PM
I no, i cant wait, goin 2 be tight all season most teams can beat most teams, guna be good shit! I'm growin brainstorm btw wozy, guna be startin 2new plants under 400w Mh and Hps bulbs, with long veg and trimming, hopefully will be good stuff. Lookin into gettin ice or lowryder #2 for next time not sure yet tho. And ive just found out Joe Mattock has skanked us for west brom, signed 2day, dirty rat.

wozy
10-08-09, 08:51 PM
dont bother with the lowryders mate, their a good novelty plant, but theirs just very little yield imho

NewGrower1984
10-08-09, 08:55 PM
I no, bout an oz a plant so bout 5oz in 9-10 weeks if i do five plants. dunno yet, ive gotta couple of brainstorm left so i mite just do them and see wot they're like under a decent bulb coz the 1 ive got now is pretty poor (125w cfl) lol and im goin 2 400w Hps

GAMBINO
11-08-09, 12:24 PM
yh i reckon cardiff can do it this year
ledley was goin but im not sure what hes doing now
still wont make a difference if he goes

u down there much this year woz?

blurry-vision
11-08-09, 12:38 PM
Yeah I agree the Bluebirds look to have goals in them and Dave Jones is a decent manger, hopefully my lot (Boro) can bounce back also, still we need to buy a striker, fancy selling us Ross McCormack? I Remember when you stuffed us 2-0 in the QF of the FA cup ya bastards..:P

rink'ole lightfarb
11-08-09, 02:08 PM
I'm from Leicester but i support spurs because of family but obviously i wish Leicester well. I reckon Leicester have got an outside chance of getting through via the playoff's but i don't think there'd be anything wrong with a respectable upper mid table finish. If they could establish themselves as a solid championship team this season then they'd be one of the favourites next season for sure. As someone said above there are 15 ex premiership teams in there, it's the hardest league to call because the quality is more even than other leagues. For that reason alone you can't rule out a promotion shout i'd say.

GAMBINO
11-08-09, 05:35 PM
Yeah I agree the Bluebirds look to have goals in them and Dave Jones is a decent manger, hopefully my lot (Boro) can bounce back also, still we need to buy a striker, fancy selling us Ross McCormack? I Remember when you stuffed us 2-0 in the QF of the FA cup ya bastards..:P

no you may not have him hes our back up lmao (he aint happy bout tha tho) and yes i remember that game lol

aint really been down for the last 2 years still wanna see the new stadium for myself

wozy
12-08-09, 12:53 PM
yh i reckon cardiff can do it this year
ledley was goin but im not sure what hes doing now
still wont make a difference if he goes

u down there much this year woz?

i gave up going to city when they sold earnshaw, havent bn back since

NewGrower1984
13-08-09, 11:31 AM
How did every1 do in the cup then? We are through!! Not so good for the Blades and sheep, lol. So glad derby went out. Matty Fryatt is guna bost this league. How did cardiff do?

wozy
13-08-09, 04:29 PM
cardiff city glided through, bluebirds for the mickey mouse cup

GAMBINO
13-08-09, 05:55 PM
yh we owned d&g

wozy
13-08-09, 06:28 PM
got bristol rovers in the next round complete with lennie "im scared of tactical change" lawrence, cant wait