PDA

View Full Version : KT

V6 PAUL
12-08-09, 06:51 PM
Hi all.

I just wandered if any of you nice people had ever heard of KT?

Has anyone ever smoked/grown it?

Any input would be a massive help.

Cheers.

V6.

Grub
13-08-09, 05:50 PM
It's a new one on me mate, but dozens of new strains are being 'produced' every day in the UK alone!

Could it be K2, not KT?

V6 PAUL
13-08-09, 06:05 PM
It's a new one on me mate, but dozens of new strains are being 'produced' every day in the UK alone!

Could it be K2, not KT?

Thanks for taking the time to respond, Grub. It's called KarmaTrain and it's not an new strain. I was hoping someone on here would've heard of it. I'm really keen to know what the smoke is like and if anyones had any experience of growing it?

Grub
13-08-09, 06:52 PM
Thanks for taking the time to respond, Grub. It's called KarmaTrain and it's not an new strain. I was hoping someone on here would've heard of it. I'm really keen to know what the smoke is like and if anyones had any experience of growing it?

Ah, i've heard of a similar strain, K-Train...could that be it?

Here's a write-up about it....

"The K-Train is a new creation of Green House Seed Company. We decided to cross the original Trainwreck with original Kush, and the result is impressive to say the least. After careful selection, we are introducing the perfect balance between these two famous strains: the K-Train. It is a very powerful indica strain, easy to grow and with a strong metabolism. With all the plant characteristics of the Kush and the typical oversized calyx and bud structure of the Trainwreck. The structure of the plant is mid-sized and bushy, with thick round leaves and strong stalks. The K-Train has a flowering time of 9 weeks, and it’s suitable for indoor and outdoor. It can manage high EC levels. The flavour is very kushy, sweet and earthy, with moss and musk background. The effect strong on the muscles, quite narcotic as well. It is a long lasting ride, very stoned."

Have to say, it sounds bloody lovely! :weed:

V6 PAUL
14-08-09, 06:29 PM
My mistake, Grub. It isn't KarmaTrain i'm thinking of but it is Trainwreck crossed with something. Any ideas anyone?