PDA

View Full Version : anyone seen these?? know if there any good?

tristan_01
18-08-09, 11:21 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BUBBLE-ICE-BAG-1-GALLON-8-BAG-MANUFACTURERS-GUARANTEE_W0QQitemZ320413368894QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ LH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a9a20023e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

just wondering if these look any good as i dont know much about bubble bags, and i am on a tight budget...
cheers

nooby_dr_green_thumb
20-08-09, 07:43 PM
i dont know much about difrent ones but there realy cheap
there from a different country so i wouldnt buy myself

GrassMaster
20-08-09, 09:12 PM
they are in Canada which is convenient for US and Canada residents. The prices are cheap on the no namers, and average for Bubble Bag brand. I am looking into purchasing the 5gal. 5 bag no name set. 8 bags is way overkill. Really 3 or 4 bags is all you need.

I currently have a 3 bag 1 gallon set, and they are too small to work in properly. using a blender to mix is tough you need to be very careful not to hit the bags, or get them caught in the blender. I feel the 5 gal. set would be perfect for my use.

Jah Bless
GM

POTMONSTER
16-10-09, 02:18 PM
Just ordered the 5 bag 5 gallon set my self for £38.00 posted so ill be able to give you a bit better feedback once they arrive... there ebay feedback say's there quiet quick posting them.
From what me pals have said there just the same has the bubble bags but without the bubble logo on them and do the same job.