PDA

View Full Version : Arizer extreme owners techniques

kellya86
03-09-15, 07:29 PM
Hi everyone. 3 weeks ago I gave up tobacco and smoking in general. I purchasedy arizer and iv never been happier. Should have done this year's ago.
Anyway I have a few questions regarding the use of it and cleaning. Nobody I know uses one so I have nothing to compare too. If there are any fellow arizer extreme q owners out there please reply to this thread. My first main question is, how to clean the mesh bit on top of the heater. Should this even be getting dirty. Will build up of crap lessen performance. I have no issues cleaning the rest of it. I use isopropyl for all glass parts and screens. But have no idea about the heater mesh. At the moment I just blow it bit stuff still gets stuck in there that I can't blow out.
Another question I have is, why does everyone recommend the elbow pack. I seem to get better hits loading the cyclone bowl. It sort of elbow packs itself anyway. Am I doing it wrong.
Any help be much appreciated.

Dartman
25-02-16, 10:33 AM
The mesh bit on mine never gets dirty. Like you I prefere to pack the bowl.

ggotch
25-02-16, 01:31 PM
havent got an extreme but could you possibly get a 1-2cm sized pipe and bodge connect it to hoover pipe and suck shit out?.

i do same thing for when i clean my pc fans out n it works a treat for that.

philmein
03-04-16, 01:47 PM
You want to hook the extreme Q up to a ddave mod kit get the most out of your vaporizer