PDA

View Full Version : Chewey's medical grow. Mentored by Mr Bud Lightyear

Pages : [1] 2 3

Chew
07-09-15, 09:07 AM
Right then folks, the time has finely arrived! After an incredibly shit year this grow is gonna see the year out with a bang! Welcome to chewey's medical grow mentored by the awesome Mr Bud Lightyear :)

This grow is purely for medical reasons. Having Bud on board to make sure I don't fuck this up has lifted a huge weight of my shoulders. Thank you Bud :)

The Strain
4x CBD Crews Critical Mass ( feminised ) 1:1 ratio of THC & CBD

The kit
1.2 x 1.2 x 2 meter tent
600 watt Lumatek dimmable ballast
400 & 600 duel spec bulbs
1000mm parabolic reflector
6 inch RVK
4 inch RVK for inlet if required
Rhino Pro
15 litre Air Pots
Heater
Wireless plug in thermostat
3x growth technology clip on fans
1.5 amp Variac fan speed controller

Canna coco pro
Canna A&B
PK 13/14
Canna Boost
Growth technology liquid silicon

Background EC 0.8

Bud, you most likely remember that my last grow I distilled water to reduce the BG EC to 0.4
I can do this again if needed however only whilst they are not full tilt. I wouldn't have time to distill twice day. It produces 4 litres each time.

I shall be spending some time today putting the groom together and hopefully the beans will be in coco by the end of the week.

Regards
Chewey

Chew
07-09-15, 02:14 PM
The 6 inch acoustic ducting cannot go through the roof as theres not enough room so have had to come in through the bottom like so. Its a bugger as i loose the corner. Is 4 still possible?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3735.JPG (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/170996/title/img-3735/cat/500)

Bud Lightyear
07-09-15, 03:15 PM
Righty ho then mukka, let me know when you're ready your crack your seeds and we will formulate a plan regarding the water issue :)

Regards BL

Chew
07-09-15, 03:21 PM
Righty ho then mukka, let me know when you're ready your crack your seeds and we will formulate a plan regarding the water issue :)

Regards BL

Will do mate. Do you think the ducting will be in the way for 4 plants? Ill do 3 if needed..

Bud Lightyear
07-09-15, 03:26 PM
Will do mate. Do you think the ducting will be in the way for 4 plants? Ill do 3 if needed..

Na mate you will be fine with 4, why can't you get the duct through the top sock of the tent ?

Regards BL

Chew
07-09-15, 03:29 PM
My tent is in a insulated shed and there's not enough room between the top of the tent and shed roof. I didn't think of that :banghead:

Bud Lightyear
07-09-15, 03:33 PM
My tent is in a insulated shed and there's not enough room between the top of the tent and shed roof. I didn't think of that :banghead:

Ok no worries we will work with what we have then :)

Regards BL

Chew
07-09-15, 09:24 PM
The groom should be ready to go by the end of tomorrow. I shall start germination tomorrow evening. I have the 1/2 litre pots ready and if I get time I'll pick up some verve from B&Q to start them off in :)

Getting excited now !

She's-a-Lady
07-09-15, 09:25 PM
Looking forwards to watching Chewey.
Just looking up those seeds, nice. Respect and good luck fellas, will be a great diary. :)

Chew
07-09-15, 09:45 PM
Thanks She. They folks at CBD crew are very helpful for medical advise too. Much respect for them :)

Chew
08-09-15, 04:16 PM
This afternoon I've wired in the fan and controller, parabolic is up and just need to sort out some insulation to finish boxing in the fan :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3742.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3743.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/FullSizeRender.jpg

I picked up some verve for sowing and cuttings today. Im gonna paper towel these tonight :)

Bud Lightyear
08-09-15, 05:46 PM
This afternoon I've wired in the fan and controller, parabolic is up and just need to sort out some insulation to finish boxing in the fan :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3742.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3743.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/FullSizeRender.jpg

I picked up some verve for sowing and cuttings today. Im gonna paper towel these tonight :)

Might be an idea to grab some jiffy pellets mate, I got verve stuff yesterday and there were swarms of fungus gnats buzzing round the bags in B&Q. If there are larvae in the compost they will kill the seedling before they even break surface :(

Regards BL

Chew
08-09-15, 06:02 PM
i think I'll skip the verve then Bud. I've just put 4 beans in to paper towels. Once they pop, I'll chuck them into 1/2 litre pots in coco :)

Chew
09-09-15, 07:23 PM
I have fired up the water distiller. Am i aiming for BG EC 0.4? Once the tap roots appear ill put them straight in the coco, not gonna bother with the verve...

Bud Lightyear
09-09-15, 07:37 PM
I have fired up the water distiller. Am i aiming for BG EC 0.4? Once the tap roots appear ill put them straight in the coco, not gonna bother with the verve...

Once you have tap roots mate pop them 5mm below the surface and cover the hole with fresh coco. Wet the coco first Ph @ 5.8. Do you have any rhizotonic mate ? if so add 2ml per liter....

Regards BL

Chew
09-09-15, 07:38 PM
Once you have tap roots mate pop them 5mm below the surface and cover the hole with fresh coco. Wet the coco first Ph @ 5.8. Do you have any rhizotonic mate ? if so add 2ml per liter....

Regards BL

I dont Bud, i can get some though if think its worth it?

Bud Lightyear
09-09-15, 07:41 PM
I dont Bud, i can get some though if think its worth it?

Deffo worth it mate otherwise I wouldn't buy it being a tight git :) Steroids for roots :)

Regards BL

Chew
09-09-15, 08:05 PM
Ok mate, I'll order some this evening :) Will the 250ml see me through with the 4 plants ?

Bud Lightyear
09-09-15, 08:22 PM
Ok mate, I'll order some this evening :) Will the 250ml see me through with the 4 plants ?

I get through a litre on 8 plants with a 4 weeks veg so you will be looking at around 1/2 litre for 4 plants. Its more economical if you by a litre bottle, but if you're on a budget a small bottle will be better than nothing...

Regards BL

redisiel
09-09-15, 11:47 PM
Hey guys
I'm going to get in early best wishes for the grow
Redz

Chew
10-09-15, 07:51 AM
Hi Redz,

Thanks for stopping by :)

Chew
11-09-15, 03:40 PM
72 hrs and still no tap roots :(

Bud Lightyear
11-09-15, 07:35 PM
72 hrs and still no tap roots :(

What method are you using mate and what's the temps look like ?

Regards BL

Chew
11-09-15, 07:52 PM
I put the seeds straight into paper towel and then wet them. They are in complete dark inside the tent. Temp sitting at 25c...

Bud Lightyear
11-09-15, 07:55 PM
I put the seeds straight into paper towel and then wet them. They are in complete dark inside the tent. Temp sitting at 25c...

Just a waiting game then mate, if the seeds are viable they should pop...

Regards BL

Chew
11-09-15, 08:42 PM
Ok mate. Fingers crossed they pop tomorrow. I got the Rhitzo today :)

Chew
12-09-15, 12:17 PM
Still no show this morning! Should i soak them in some Rhitzo?

Bud Lightyear
12-09-15, 12:40 PM
Still no show this morning! Should i soak them in some Rhitzo?

Take a look in here matey https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?134496-Video-germination-guide&p=1070243342#post1070243342

Regards BL

Chew
12-09-15, 01:03 PM
I just put them in a glass of water and they sunk. I've taken them out and back into the paper towel. Hopefully they are just lazy fookers.. I'll be gutted if they don't pop :(

spliffy2007
12-09-15, 01:51 PM
I just put them in a glass of water and they sunk. I've taken them out and back into the paper towel. Hopefully they are just lazy fookers.. I'll be gutted if they don't pop :(

Hey chewey have faith man, good luck :)..

Chew
13-09-15, 09:09 AM
Hey chewey have faith man, good luck :)..

Trying to keep the faith but it's running out quickly. Makes me wonder how old the seeds are?..... This needs to be dried and in jars before Xmas. 5 days now, these will go down the shitter come Tuesday and I'll have to order some more...

Buster
13-09-15, 01:07 PM
Fingers crossed for you chewey.

I'll take a sit now if ok pls

Chew
13-09-15, 01:28 PM
Plenty of room here buddy :) May take a while to get going though....

Clunge Muncher
14-09-15, 01:26 PM
Alright chaps, just clocked this so pulling up a chair before the fun starts :), hopefully your see some life soon ;).

Atb with it..

Chew
14-09-15, 01:35 PM
Alright chaps, just clocked this so pulling up a chair before the fun starts :), hopefully your see some life soon ;).

Atb with it..

Cheers Clunge :) No life yet mate, can't see happening now. Ive just placed another order (different seed bank) hope they don't take too long to come. Pissed right off i am :( Mon the delivery !!!

Bud Lightyear
14-09-15, 02:01 PM
Cheers Clunge :) No life yet mate, can't see happening now. Ive just placed another order (different seed bank) hope they don't take too long to come. Pissed right off i am :( Mon the delivery !!!

One of them things mate right pisser when you're on the clock....When you get your new seeds, photo document the germ process so we can see exactly what you're doing and advice if necessary....

Regards BL

Clunge Muncher
14-09-15, 02:12 PM
Hopefully the next lot will see you right, i don't know how many seeds me and Bud lost one grow, but its got to be between 6 and 9 in total lol, Mon the cuttings lol.
Hopefully they will be with you and popped in no time..

Chew
14-09-15, 02:13 PM
One of them things mate right pisser when you're on the clock....When you get your new seeds, photo document the germ process so we can see exactly what you're doing and advice if necessary....

Regards BL

Ok mate. Last grow the paper towel worked fine. When they arrive ill do it the Keeno way. I got this from the Canna site in regards to using Rhitzo. Whats your thoughts ?

"Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate."

Bud Lightyear
14-09-15, 02:16 PM
Ok mate. Last grow the paper towel worked fine. When they arrive ill do it the Keeno way. I got this from the Canna site in regards to using Rhitzo. Whats your thoughts ?

"Speeds up the germination process when used to soak seeds prior to planting.
If you dilute RHIZOTONIC (40ml/10 litre), you can use it to soak seeds. RHIZOTONIC softens up the seed skin, making it easier for the seed to burst and germinate."

Yeah do that mate its fine, just use tap water with it :)

Regards BL

Chew
14-09-15, 06:34 PM
The seeds have been shipped first class today so should arrive tomorrow. I have a free Bubba Kush fem coming so I'm gonna drop one of critical mass and pop the Kush in it's place . The Kush should make sure my mate get a good nights sleep :) Mon the medicine!!

Chew
15-09-15, 01:06 PM
Postman just delivered the new seeds :barmy:

Water and Rhitzo at the ready. Will soak these through the night for 12 hrs and pop in to paper towels tomorrow. These ones better be good :kill:

Bud Lightyear
15-09-15, 01:25 PM
Postman just delivered the new seeds :barmy:

Water and Rhitzo at the ready. Will soak these through the night for 12 hrs and pop in to paper towels tomorrow. These ones better be good :kill:

Good news mate, still no show on the others i take it....Make sure you complain to the vendor mate demand a refund.

Regards BL

Chew
15-09-15, 01:40 PM
Good news mate, still no show on the others i take it....Make sure you complain to the vendor mate demand a refund.

Regards BL

No life from the other 4 mate. I won't use Rhino again, their delivery is shit slow anyway. Got these next day from seedsman. Finger crossed we have life is a few days...

ReD RuM
15-09-15, 04:07 PM
guna sit through this one if i can? i ordered 10 incredible bulks from rhino and they took over two weeks to arrive! after 4 complaints i did get some nice freebies tho :) 4 autos and like 6 feminized! 2 og kush and 4 afghans they gave me a choice of what i wanted free, cant moan really :)

Chew
15-09-15, 07:35 PM
Right, 12 hr countdown has began. Mon the taps!

Chew
16-09-15, 08:06 AM
Now in paper towels. Not soaking though, I squeezed out the excess and placed in a zip lock bag in the tent, temps 23c

Bud Lightyear
16-09-15, 11:30 AM
Now in paper towels. Not soaking though, I squeezed out the excess and placed in a zip lock bag in the tent, temps 23c

Make sure it's wet enough so the seeds don't dehydrate mate :)

Regards BL

Chew
16-09-15, 12:45 PM
Make sure it's we enough so the seeds don't dehydrate mate :)

Regards BL

Ive added a little more just to be safe..

Chew
16-09-15, 12:53 PM
Im i right is saying the canna coco pro is good to go straight out the bag?

Buster
16-09-15, 02:13 PM
Fingers and toes crossed for these babies to pop for you chewey and as far as aware yes it is. If is not I'm in trouble as I'm using straight out the bag canna coco pro :)

Chew
16-09-15, 02:21 PM
Fingers and toes crossed for these babies to pop for you chewey and as far as aware yes it is. If is not I'm in trouble as I'm using straight out the bag canna coco pro :)

Im feeling confident with these ones mate and there was six in the tube instead of five! Whoop whoop :) Out of interest, i broke the other 4 open this morning and there were no signs of life at all. Now doing 3 Critical mass and 1 Bubba Kush.
No longer on a time limit either so we can veg the fook out of them, I need lots of oil :)

Clunge Muncher
16-09-15, 02:30 PM
As Bud ent dropped in yet to confirm your question regarding the canna coco pro, yes mate its good to go from the bag so no messing ; ).

Tbh im surprised Bud never got you to sink your beans straight in the coco like he got me doing, and now i pass that way on to my students, and its served us well so far. I think Budbust sunk his on a Friday afternoon and they was with us on the Sunday, no germing or anything ; ).

Chew
16-09-15, 02:34 PM
As Bud ent dropped in yet to confirm your question regarding the canna coco pro, yes mate its good to go from the bag so no messing ; ).

Tbh im surprised Bud never got you to sink your beans straight in the coco like he got me doing, and now i pass that way on to my students, and its served us well so far. I think Budbust sunk his on a Friday afternoon and they was with us on the Sunday, no germing or anything ; ).

Thanks Clunge. I shall try this method on the next grow.. I didn't ask Bud about germinating, i just went for the paper towel as my last grow it worked perfect and within two days

Clunge Muncher
16-09-15, 02:40 PM
Get him to talk you through it before you jump in ;).

Buster
16-09-15, 05:53 PM
Yep and I got 2 out of 2 success. I do the same in soil but in pellets and only had one not pop on me so far. I was thinking that as well clunge as I know bud had guide you.

Chew
16-09-15, 06:06 PM
Reckon my A&B will be out of date by the time this kicks off :banghead:

Buster
16-09-15, 06:14 PM
Now that made me laugh. I'm the same with mine they don't seem to be growing at all up top

Bud Lightyear
16-09-15, 06:15 PM

You can't rush nature :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/2906/medium/Patience_is_a_Virtue.jpg

Regards BL

Chew
16-09-15, 06:22 PM
You can't rush nature :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/2906/medium/Patience_is_a_Virtue.jpg

Regards BL

Ha ha! I'm trying Bud :(
I don't know if you saw or not but I no longer have to be done by Xmas so we have as long as it takes to fill the tent :)

Chew
17-09-15, 02:39 PM
The 3 critical mass have popped :) Just waiting for the kush. They are now in the coco and dark tent, temps 24c RH 55 and rising..Mon the Kush!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3751.JPG

Bud Lightyear
17-09-15, 02:46 PM
That's the way to do it mukka, game on :)

Regards BL

Chew
17-09-15, 02:54 PM
I had a sneaky peek last night and I could see them opening :) kush needs to get her arse in gear. I'll chuck in another critical tomorrow if she's not popped just in case...

Can I have my black hat now, I feel naked....

Bud Lightyear
17-09-15, 03:02 PM
I had a sneaky peek last night and I could see them opening :) kush needs to get her arse in gear. I'll chuck in another critical tomorrow if she's not popped just in case...

Can I have my black hat now, I feel naked....

You most certainly can :)

Regards BL

Chew
17-09-15, 03:05 PM
Cheers fella :) I feel properly dressed now...

Chew
17-09-15, 03:53 PM
Hey Bud,

I know this is not ideal but, the only light i have is the 600 watt Lumatek dimmable ballast. I have a 400 watt duel spec bulb so shall i go with the 400 or dim the 600 down to 400? Im sure you said sometime that when they are dimmed, they are not as powerful as using the proper watt bulb.

Bud Lightyear
17-09-15, 06:27 PM
Hey Bud,

I know this is not ideal but, the only light i have is the 600 watt Lumatek dimmable ballast. I have a 400 watt duel spec bulb so shall i go with the 400 or dim the 600 down to 400? Im sure you said sometime that when they are dimmed, they are not as powerful as using the proper watt bulb.

Use the 400w mate, the important thing here is heat. You will want it far enough away so you maintain a temp of around 25c.

Regards BL

Chew
17-09-15, 06:30 PM
Use the 400w mate, the important thing here is heat. You will want it far enough away so you maintain a temp of around 25c.

Regards BL

No problem maintaining 25c :)
The Kush is showing no sign of life. Shall I pop another critical instead?

Bud Lightyear
17-09-15, 06:32 PM
No problem maintaining 25c :)
The Kush is showing no sign of life. Shall I pop another critical instead?

Its up to you mate, if you get two you can always select the stronger one and bin the other.

Regards BL

Chew
18-09-15, 07:51 AM
Still no life from the Kush :(
I soaked another critical last night and it's now in the paper towel. Looks like we back to the original plan of 4 Critical mass :)

Chew
18-09-15, 03:46 PM
Hey Bud,

Extraction is 6inch RVK connected to 1.5 amp speed controller. Can i add the 4 inch for intake to the same controller? I can't seem to find what amps the fans are? Just wondered if you knew?....

Bud Lightyear
18-09-15, 03:50 PM
Hey Bud,

Extraction is 6inch RVK connected to 1.5 amp speed controller. Can i add the 4 inch for intake to the same controller? I can't seem to find what amps the fans are? Just wondered if you knew?....

What fans, I know you said RVK but what's the exact model number like L1 or whatever and the other fan too and ill check the spec for you :)

Regards BL

Chew
18-09-15, 04:00 PM
Is this what you need?

4 inch RVK slleo 100E2
6 inch RVK slleo 150E2

Both are the lower powered ones.

Oh, the other critical is showing her tap so she's in the coco too :)

Bud Lightyear
18-09-15, 04:10 PM
Is this what you need?

4 inch RVK slleo 100E2
6 inch RVK slleo 150E2

Both are the lower powered ones. Is this what you need?

Oh, the other critical is showing her tap so she's in the coco too :)

6 inch RVK slleo 150E2......Current draw: 0.262 Amps
4 inch RVK slleo 100E2......Current draw: 0.171 Amps

Both fans = 0.433 amps So less than half amp the pair, you're fine with that mukka :)

Regards BL

Chew
18-09-15, 04:12 PM
Thanks for that Bud. I shall sort that out. :)

Buster
18-09-15, 10:58 PM
full stream a head now then chewey. i stroked my wooden budda's belly for good luck for you hahahaha!!! watch the sicko's jump on that

Peter_Pan
19-09-15, 12:32 PM
Hope I'm not too late :p

Subbed :)

Chew
19-09-15, 07:05 PM
Hey! We have life :) Pot 4 will be a few days behind

Temps 27C RH 65

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2547.jpg

Bud, what distance should I have the HPS? It's currently up as high as it will go. Don't want them to stretch too much..

Chew
19-09-15, 07:05 PM
Hope I'm not too late :p

Subbed :)

Just it time :) it's taking a while to kickoff

Chew
19-09-15, 07:20 PM
6 inch RVK slleo 150E2......Current draw: 0.262 Amps
4 inch RVK slleo 100E2......Current draw: 0.171 Amps

Both fans = 0.433 amps So less than half amp the pair, you're fine with that mukka :)

Regards BL

I assume I wire both fans in to the same terminal in the speed controller?

Peter_Pan
19-09-15, 07:24 PM
Just it time :) it's taking a while to kickoff

It always do :) at least there down an growing now tho :)

Bud, what distance should I have the HPS? It's currently up as high as it will go. Don't want them to stretch too much..

I'm sure BL will tell you a good safe distance but for now up there is probably best.. Last thing you want to do is fry them :) as they get bigger the light can go closer :)

Chew
19-09-15, 08:00 PM
full stream a head now then chewey. i stroked my wooden budda's belly for good luck for you hahahaha!!! watch the sicko's jump on that

You have the magic touch my friend :)

Bud Lightyear
19-09-15, 08:52 PM
Hey! We have life :) Pot 4 will be a few days behind

Temps 27C RH 65

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2547.jpg

Keep it where it is for now, temps are good at that distance...Lets see how they go then we can drop it down bit at a time....How far in inches is it now ?

I assume I wire both fans in to the same terminal in the speed controller?

I would wire a twin trailing socket from the controller rather than hard wire them in, but yeah you can wire them in if you wish.

Regards BL

Chew
19-09-15, 09:01 PM
Currently 55 inches mate. Way up in the sky..

Chew
20-09-15, 09:22 AM
So, I'm currently mixing my tap water with distilled till I reach 0.4
I think they'll need a little water tomorrow. Do I add Rhitzo @ 2ml per litre for every water/feed and stick to PH5.8?

ReD RuM
20-09-15, 11:03 AM
glad alls good so far chewey bro :)

Buster
20-09-15, 11:55 AM
Alls good in the hood chewey my friend and we have life. Fun starts now

Chew
21-09-15, 08:05 AM
glad alls good so far chewey bro :)

Cheers dude :)

Alls good in the hood chewey my friend and we have life. Fun starts now

So far so good mate. This stage is so boring though :(

Chew
21-09-15, 08:10 AM
Alright folks,

Just a quick update. Pot 4 has now sprung to life :)
Temps 25c RH 55%. Humidifier is running flat chat and does raise to 65% so not too bothered.

Bud, i have only watered the coco once before planting the seeds. Should i water them today, if so, tap water, 2ml Rhitzo per litre and 5.8?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_37751.JPG

Bud Lightyear
21-09-15, 12:53 PM
Alright folks,

Just a quick update. Pot 4 has now sprung to life :)
Temps 25c RH 55%. Humidifier is running flat chat and does raise to 65% so not too bothered.

Bud, i have only watered the coco once before planting the seeds. Should i water them today, if so, tap water, 2ml Rhitzo per litre and 5.8?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_37751.JPG

Yes mate, give them a drop of water & rhizo solution Ph @ 5.8 :)

Regards BL

She's-a-Lady
21-09-15, 03:54 PM
Yesssss Chewey!
We have girls!!! Looking fine. :D

Chew
21-09-15, 04:04 PM
Yesssss Chewey!
We have girls!!! Looking fine. :D

Hey She :)

How are you?
Yeah, life at last! About bloody time too... Onwards and upwards as of now :) Mon the plants :dance2:

She's-a-Lady
21-09-15, 04:36 PM
Hey She :)

How are you?
Yeah, life at last! About bloody time too... Onwards and upwards as of now :) Mon the plants :dance2:

I LOVE it when plants spring up and say ''Hello, you are my bitch for the next few months'' attitudy they are!!!!
I killed around 10 plants in the early days of my first grow, the first batch were fried beyond recognition, some others stretched beyond useable, I felt like I was forever popping beans at one stage!
They like to give us the run around these plants, keep us paying attention and praying to them, because they know at some point we will bow to them in thanks!!!!
Looking like a good Autumn on Thctalk, lots of interesting grows a happening! Roll out the new year!!!!
All good this end Chewey, my lights off temps dropped, its bloody cold, so im in there with a fan heater faffing with the tmps, getting there.
I long to live on a sunny island! :D Imagine just planting them all outside to grow in the sun! Ahhhhh! :D

Chew
21-09-15, 04:48 PM
I LOVE it when plants spring up and say ''Hello, you are my bitch for the next few months'' attitudy they are!!!!
I killed around 10 plants in the early days of my first grow, the first batch were fried beyond recognition, some others stretched beyond useable, I felt like I was forever popping beans at one stage!
They like to give us the run around these plants, keep us paying attention and praying to them, because they know at some point we will bow to them in thanks!!!!
Looking like a good Autumn on Thctalk, lots of interesting grows a happening! Roll out the new year!!!!
All good this end Chewey, my lights off temps dropped, its bloody cold, so im in there with a fan heater faffing with the tmps, getting there.
I long to live on a sunny island! :D Imagine just planting them all outside to grow in the sun! Ahhhhh! :D

Yeah temps can be a bitch. I got a wireless plugin thermostat for my last grow and using it again now. You can program it too so lights on and off are exactly where you set them. Set and forget, which is what I need as am one forgetful nob head :) too many bongs and beers I think...

She's-a-Lady
21-09-15, 04:50 PM
Yeah temps can be a bitch. I got a wireless plugin thermostat for my last grow and using it again now. You can program it too so lights on and off are exactly where you set them. Set and forget, which is what I need as am one forgetful nob head :) too many bongs and beers I think...

OMG!!!! I love it when men talk dirty!!!! Where did you get such a beautiful tool??? Sounds perfect!!!!!!

Chew
21-09-15, 06:01 PM
I got it off eBay. I'll see if I can find one and I'll PM you...

Chew
21-09-15, 06:05 PM
OMG!!!! I love it when men talk dirty!!!! Where did you get such a beautiful tool??? Sounds perfect!!!!!!

Here ya go. This is the same one I have. eBay item number 201082829721

Chew
21-09-15, 08:06 PM
The light is now 37inches away. It's been there for around 5hrs. Temps 25C
Should I leave it at that height?

Bud Lightyear
21-09-15, 08:13 PM
The light is now 37inches away. It's been there for around 5hrs. Temps 25C
Should I leave it at that height?

Thats fine mate, just keep monitoring temps humidity and a visual on how they look generally...

Regards BL

She's-a-Lady
21-09-15, 08:47 PM
Here ya go. This is the same one I have. eBay item number 201082829721

Thanks chewey,
Going to have a look. :)

Chew
23-09-15, 05:11 PM
Not much happening here really. Hope they are busy down below....
Temps and RH are bang on now :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2572.jpg

Chew
23-09-15, 05:43 PM
Now the groom is bang on I've set the lights 24/7 instead of 18/6

Bud Lightyear
23-09-15, 06:07 PM
Not much happening here really. Hope they are busy down below....
Temps and RH are bang on now :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2572.jpg

Steady progress mate, pour a drop rhizo/water solution in every other day 2ml per litre rhizo, Ph to 5.7..

Regards BL

Chew
23-09-15, 06:11 PM
Ok Bud, thanks :)

Buster
23-09-15, 09:25 PM
mon the babies chewey

Chew
25-09-15, 01:03 PM
They are looking a little sad today :(
A bit droopy after last nights water. They are also looking a little pale now, hard to see in the photo, are they ready to feed now?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2580.jpg

Terpenoid Monster
25-09-15, 11:40 PM
Perhaps .5ml per litre feed might be good, ur using canna coco right. See what bud says but if your happy with the light distance(happy heat with the back of the hand and therefore not bleaching) maybe they are telling you they are slightly peckish, how old r they.........I'm sat in for the last week if that's OK sir

Chew
26-09-15, 10:06 AM
Perhaps .5ml per litre feed might be good, ur using canna coco right. See what bud says but if your happy with the light distance(happy heat with the back of the hand and therefore not bleaching) maybe they are telling you they are slightly peckish, how old r they.........I'm sat in for the last week if that's OK sir

Welcome aboard mate :)

Chew
26-09-15, 10:12 AM
Right then,

Checked this morning. RH had creeped up to 80% so I've turned down the humidifier. Still looking a little droopy and pale. This evening I'll feed them Ec 0.2 obove Bg so 0.6 in total with PH 5.8 unless I hear otherwise...

Buster
26-09-15, 01:00 PM
hows things chewy. thought i'd drop by and see how you getting on dude.

Bud Lightyear
26-09-15, 01:38 PM
They are looking a little sad today :(
A bit droopy after last nights water. They are also looking a little pale now, hard to see in the photo, are they ready to feed now?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2580.jpg

Alright mukka sorry about the absence mate, down with an horrendous bout of gastro, been in bed for 3 days, anyway can you get some pics up in natural light please. We may need to go to just bottled water with a drop of feed to get them going, lets see the pics and I review the situation.

Regards BL

Chew
26-09-15, 05:34 PM
No worries mate, glad your feeling better :)

I could only get a pic of one as the kids are about..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2581.jpg

I'm mixing tap and distiller till I reach 0.4. Should I go full strength tap water at 0.8?

Bud Lightyear
26-09-15, 06:56 PM
No worries mate, glad your feeling better :)

I could only get a pic of one as the kids are about..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image2581.jpg

I'm mixing tap and distiller till I reach 0.4. Should I go full strength tap water at 0.8?

Na mate forget the tap water, use the distilled, lets try a different route...Make up feed as follows, 2ml per litre rhizo equal amounts of A&B to Ec 0.3 assuming the Ec of the distilled water is zero ?...Give them a few days on this and see how they respond...I've been down this road before with clunge with this shitty tap water, this is how we fixed his situation. See the problem with this tap water is, we have no idea which minerals are involved or what percentages of those minerals are present that make up its Ec. Seedling are very sensitive at this stage and just can't cope with some high mineral content waters, but once they get going they just shrug it off...

Regards BL

Chew
26-09-15, 07:38 PM
Na mate forget the tap water, use the distilled, lets try a different route...Make up feed as follows, 2ml per litre rhizo equal amounts of A&B to Ec 0.3 assuming the Ec of the distilled water is zero ?...Give them a few days on this and see how they respond...I've been down this road before with clunge with this shitty tap water, this is how we fixed his situation. See the problem with this tap water is, we have no idea which minerals are involved or what percentages of those minerals are present that make up its Ec. Seedling are very sensitive at this stage and just can't cope with some high mineral content waters, but once they get going they just shrug it off...

Regards BL

Right, I just fed them with distilled water that reads Ec 0. My meters minimum reading is 0.4 so that's what I fed with PH 5.7.
Adjusting PH with distilled water is a bitch! Hope the 0.4 wasn't too much...

Bud Lightyear
26-09-15, 07:42 PM
Right, I just fed them with distilled water that reads Ec 0. My meters minimum reading is 0.4 so that's what I fed with PH 5.7.
Adjusting PH with distilled water is a bitch! Hope the 0.4 wasn't too much...

Should be fine mukka :)

Regards BL

Chew
27-09-15, 10:54 AM
hows things chewy. thought i'd drop by and see how you getting on dude.

Alright fella! Sorry mate, missed this...

It's not going great to be honest. They look like shit and not really growing :(
Fooked the tap water off and using distilled with some feed so see how that goes. Been in this morning hoping they would have picked up a little but still look crap :(

ReD RuM
27-09-15, 11:19 AM

It's not going great to be honest. They look like shit and not really growing :(
Fooked the tap water off and using distilled with some feed so see how that goes. Been in this morning hoping they would have picked up a little but still look crap :(

Don't worry matey, they'll get there delicate as owt at this stage but a few adjustments and some tlc like you are doing and they will get to the stage where they don't give a shit and power on through.

Buster
27-09-15, 12:05 PM
Same as mate I'm in a hard water area so been using bottled water with tiny bit of tap water added.they'll soon pick up. Mine took ages to grow up top and for they're age don't seem massive to me now

Chew
27-09-15, 07:58 PM
Hey Bud,
Can high humidity fook the carbon filter? Last two days temps have been 30C. The last week they have been fine with the speed controller set on 3. Now it's flat chat and makes no difference to temps. It seems to be running ok and I've checked everything so just wondering about the rhino pro

Bud Lightyear
27-09-15, 08:33 PM
Hey Bud,
Can high humidity fook the carbon filter? Last two days temps have been 30C. The last week they have been fine with the speed controller set on 3. Now it's flat chat and makes no difference to temps. It seems to be running ok and I've checked everything so just wondering about the rhino pro

No mate it won't destroy the carbon, but over a certain amount of humidity 70/75% the carbon becomes saturated and loses its ability to absorb the smell which goes back to normal once it's dry.....You don't need the filter connected anyway yet mate if you dont want to, it's only acting as vacuum bag/dust catcher as there's no smell to remove...

Your high temps are down to that awkward downward ducting impeding the airflow...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3735.JPG (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/170996/title/img-3735/cat/500)

Regards BL

Chew
27-09-15, 08:39 PM
But the temps have been bang on all week, it's only the last two days...although it's been quite warm here?

I have removed the ducting from the filter and will check temps in an hr. I can't come out the top as there's no room between the tent and shed roof. What if I hung the filter vertical and inline with the ducting to eliminate the bend?

Bud Lightyear
27-09-15, 08:51 PM
But the temps have been bang on all week, it's only the last two days...although it's been quite warm here?

I have removed the ducting from the filter and will check temps in an hr. I can't come out the top as there's no room between the tent and shed roof. What if I hung the filter vertical and inline with the ducting to eliminate the bend?

Yeah i suppose if the carbon is wet it could restrict the airflow, and yeah mate if you can remove any bends the better it will be...

Regards BL

Chew
27-09-15, 08:55 PM
Ok mate. I'll remove the filter is case is moist and let it dry. What if I put the filter at the bottom, would that work? Will be in the way I know but maybe have to drop one plant. The light is set on 400 so need to sort something or when I go to 600 :(

Bud Lightyear
27-09-15, 09:07 PM
Ok mate. I'll remove the filter is case is moist and let it dry. What if I put the filter at the bottom, would that work? Will be in the way I know but maybe have to drop one plant. The light is set on 400 so need to sort something or when I go to 600 :(

You will be cool mate (pun intended) the ambient temps are dropping away now :)

Regards BL

Chew
27-09-15, 10:25 PM
With the filter disconnect the controller is back on number 3 and temps back to 25C so seems like the filter is the problem and like you say, the bends arnt helping so will see what I can do to reduce ducting length and get rid of bends...

Cheers Bud :)

Chew
28-09-15, 01:49 PM
Just fed again with distilled water, 2ml rhizo + A&B with an Ec 0.4 & PH 5.7

They are defo looking better, still pale but seem to be going the right way. Even got the second set of leaves starting to show :) I'll try and get some photos later...

Bud Lightyear
28-09-15, 01:57 PM
Just fed again with distilled water, 2ml rhizo + A&B with an Ec 0.4 & PH 5.7

They are defo looking better, still pale but seem to be going the right way. Even got the second set of leaves starting to show :) I'll try and get some photos later...

Seeds can be tricky mate, its just a case of finding what works for you...Positive vibes mate, we will get there mukka :)

Regards BL

Chew
28-09-15, 01:59 PM
Thanks Bud, I'll keep feeding the same way every other day until you give me the nod :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3794.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3795.JPG

Bud Lightyear
28-09-15, 02:03 PM
Thanks Bud, I'll keep feeding the same way every other day until you give me the nod :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3794.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3795.JPG

They look fine mate, should move up a gear now they are processing a bit of feed...Keep them pics coming mate so I see if we can up the Ec slightly :)

Regards BL

Chew
29-09-15, 02:23 PM
Im due to feed tomorrow Bud, I'm are sticking to distilled, rhizo and A&B to Ec 04

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_37981.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3797.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3799.JPG

Buster
29-09-15, 04:31 PM
Defo looking better now chewey. Onwards and upwards mate

Chew
29-09-15, 04:37 PM
Defo looking better now chewey. Onwards and upwards mate

Yeah mate, about bloody time though! Lazy bitches, cracking the whip now fella :)

Bud Lightyear
29-09-15, 05:18 PM
Raise the Ec to 0.6 and try the Ph @ 5.6 mate...

Regards BL

Chew
29-09-15, 05:34 PM
Raise the Ec to 0.6 and try the Ph @ 5.6 mate...

Regards BL

Will do mate. Ph is so difficult to get right using distilled :( Mon the tap water! ha ha

Buster
29-09-15, 05:36 PM
I know mate I'm impatient as fook myself. I keep telling myself they'll grow in they're own time ;)

Chew
29-09-15, 05:39 PM
I know mate I'm impatient as fook myself. I keep telling myself they'll grow in they're own time ;)

Me too fella. Good job i have Bud to keep me check though :)

Chew
30-09-15, 12:30 PM
Just fed them as per instructions but PH was 5.6
I had to add a few drops of liquid silicon to raise the PH which increased the Ec slightly. Hope that was ok?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38031.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3802.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3801.JPG

Chew
30-09-15, 03:20 PM
Ive managed to get the ducting out the top sock of the tent by removing the acoustic insulation at entry point. I have also raised the fan pretty much to the same height as the tent and removed around 1 meter of duct. Mon the suction :)

When do i introduce some tap water Bud?

Bud Lightyear
30-09-15, 03:41 PM
Ive managed to get the ducting out the top sock of the tent by removing the acoustic insulation at entry point. I have also raised the fan pretty much to the same height as the tent and removed around 1 meter of duct. Mon the suction :)

When do i introduce some tap water Bud?

Hows the temps looking with the duct mod mate ? Try them on the tap water mate if you like, just go 0.3-0.4 above base with the Ec...

Regards BL

Chew
30-09-15, 03:45 PM
Hows the temps looking with the duct mod mate ? Try them on the tap water mate if you like, just go 0.3-0.4 above base with the Ec...

Regards BL

Temps are bang on 25c RH 58%
What Ec shall i make the tap water? Straight from the tap is 0.8

Bud Lightyear
30-09-15, 03:48 PM
Temps are bang on 25c RH 58%
What Ec shall i make the tap water? Straight from the tap is 0.8

Good news on the ventilation mukka, try 1.0 and see how it goes :)

Regards BL

Chew
30-09-15, 03:51 PM
Good news on the ventilation mukka, try 1.0 and see how it goes :)

Regards BL

Use it straight from tap at 0.8 + A&B @ 0.2?

Bud Lightyear
30-09-15, 04:02 PM
Use it straight from tap at 0.8 + A&B @ 0.2?

Not directly out the tap mate, leave it to sit for a few hours to degas, then just add 2ml per litre rhizo and equal amounts of A&B till the total Ec value is 1.0 :)

Regards BL

Chew
02-10-15, 01:36 PM
Hi peeps,

A quick update. Just fed with total Ec 1.0 made up of Bg 0.8 + Rhizo 2ml per litre + A&B in equal amounts, PH 5.7. Temps 26c RH 57%
Nice to see them growing at last :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3804.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3809.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3808.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3807.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3805.JPG

Bud Lightyear
02-10-15, 01:46 PM
Looks like we are off mate, bout feckin time, hate pissing about with seeds too finicky for my liking...Mon the clones :)

Regards BL

Chew
04-10-15, 06:46 PM
Just fed again. Same as last time. Total Ec 1.0 made up of 2ml rhizo, Bg 0.8 + A&B PH 5.7
They don't seem to mind the hard water.
Temps 25c
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image39.jpeg

Kids were around so couldn't get an outside photo

Bud Lightyear
04-10-15, 07:04 PM
Just fed again. Same as last time. Total Ec 1.0 made up of 2ml rhizo, Bg 0.8 + A&B PH 5.7
They don't seem to mind the hard water.
Temps 25c
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image39.jpeg

Kids were around so couldn't get an outside photo

The bigger and stronger they get, the easier it is for them to overcome the water, its just tricky to get them going...I think in your case jiffies or a seedling compost is the way forward for germing seeds...But hey ho its behind us now plants are responding nicely :)

Regards BL

Chew
04-10-15, 07:13 PM
Yeah mate. They look a little different each day. I'm feeding ever other day. Shall I continue like this? I have roots poking out the bottom too :)

Bud Lightyear
04-10-15, 07:16 PM
Yeah mate. They look a little different each day. I'm feeding ever other day. Shall I continue like this? I have roots poking out the bottom too :)

Feed daily mate the fresh oxygenated feed will make them grow faster, should be able to get them in there finals in a few days, mid to end of week I would have thought :)

Regards BL

Chew
04-10-15, 07:18 PM
Feed daily mate the fresh oxygenated feed will make them grow faster, should be able to get them in there finals in a few days, mid to end of week I would have thought :)

Regards BL

Sweet :) Mon the pots! Thanks Bud..

Buster
05-10-15, 12:34 AM
Wow chewey they coming along nicely now mate. Hope alls good mate

Chew
06-10-15, 01:21 PM
Alright folks,

Just fed same as last time. Total Ec 1.0 made up of Bg 0.8 + A&B + Rhizo @ 2ml per litre & PH 5.7. I think they are looking shit hot right now :)
Temps 25c & RH 60%
Ive just connected up the Rhino pro, hopefully its dried out and no more temp issues..

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3832.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3833.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3834.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3835.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3836.JPG

Cheers peeps :)

Bud Lightyear
06-10-15, 01:28 PM
Oh yes me old china, looking the dogs dangles now mate, keep everything just where it is mate....Soon have these in the big bed :)

Regards BL

Chew
06-10-15, 01:29 PM
Hey Bud,

I connected the filter back up and its shit. Temps 29c and you can see the loss of negative pressure. Its a brand new rhino pro, worked fine until i had RH up to 80%. Not sure what to do as i removed the filter quite some time ago so it should have been dry by now..

Bud Lightyear
06-10-15, 01:34 PM
Hey Bud,

I connected the filter back up and its shit. Temps 29c and you can see the loss of negative pressure. Its a brand new rhino pro, worked fine until i had RH up to 80%. Not sure what to do as i removed the filter quite some time ago so it should have been dry by now..

What size is the filter and what's the exact fan your using mate, see if we can figure it out...

Regards BL

Chew
06-10-15, 01:36 PM
What size is the filter and what's the exact fan your using mate, see if we can figure it out...

Regards BL

Filter is 6inch Rhino pro 150 x 300
Fan is 6inch RVK low power
Worked fine for the first week?

Bud Lightyear
06-10-15, 01:54 PM
Filter is 6inch Rhino pro 150 x 300
Fan is 6inch RVK low power
Worked fine for the first week?

Ok the filter is rated @ 600m3/hr, the fan is rated @ 420m3/hour for the low power version, the filters impedance and ducting will lower that even further, so I would say it's a bit of a miss match...It will be fine when the ambient temps are low but struggle when it's warmer. You could try upgrading to a ruck L1 which would give you 760m3/hr that's 160m3/hr above the filters rating but will be fine due to the impedance of the filter and ducting.....

Regards BL

Chew
06-10-15, 02:07 PM
Ok the filter is rated @ 600m3/hr, the fan is rated @ 420m3/hour for the low power version, the filters impedance and ducting will lower that even further, so I would say it's a bit of a miss match...It will be fine when the ambient temps are low but struggle when it's warmer. You could try upgrading to a ruck L1 which would give you 760m3/hr that's 160m3/hr above the filters rating but will be fine due to the impedance of the filter and ducting.....

Regards BL

Oh shit! What a waste of money :(
Im still running on 400 watts so I'm gonna hit more problems when go 600?
Ill order the 6 inch ruck high powered now. I have a speed controller anyway but even on full, its not making any difference...
Cheers bud

Bud Lightyear
06-10-15, 02:13 PM
Look for the Ruck L1 760m3/hr mate that will do ya, perfect with the controller...

Regards BL

Chew
06-10-15, 02:19 PM
Look for the Ruck L1 760m3/hr mate that will do ya, perfect with the controller...

Regards BL

Ordered :)

Bud Lightyear
06-10-15, 02:21 PM
Ordered :)

You will see a big difference with the L1 mate, they shift some air :)

Regards BL

Chew
06-10-15, 02:48 PM
You will see a big difference with the L1 mate, they shift some air :)

Regards BL

Sweet. Should be delivered tomorrow. Other than that, everything is going to plan :) Mon the Ruck

Chew
07-10-15, 03:15 PM
Hi Bud,

The Ruck is connected up. Whilst there is lots of negative pressure, temps are still 29c and don't seem to be reducing. Ive double checked everything and I'm at a loss to why? The temp inside the shed is 23c

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 03:29 PM
Hi Bud,

The Ruck is connected up. Whilst there is lots of negative pressure, temps are still 29c and don't seem to be reducing. Ive double checked everything and I'm at a loss to why? The temp inside the shed is 23c

WTF, where are you drawing your intake air from mate...

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 03:33 PM
WTF, where are you drawing your intake air from mate...

Regards BL

Intake pipe draws from outside the shed. Its not connected to a fan yet though, just passive...

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 03:37 PM
Intake pipe draws from outside the shed. Its not connected to a fan yet though, just passive...

Is your exhaust going out the shed too mate ?

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 03:42 PM
Is your exhaust going out the shed too mate ?

Regards BL

Indeed, draw and exhaust outside in the open air...
I haven't really got any bends in the ducting either. there are two but nothing like 45 degrees. From the filter to the fan the duct is around 1500mm/59 inch in length.

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 03:50 PM
Indeed, draw and exhaust outside in the open air...
I haven't really got any bends in the ducting either. there are two but nothing like 45 degrees. From the filter to the fan the duct is around 1500mm/59 inch in length.

Looks like you need the old fan as an active intake then, rig it up and see what happens...My setup is in an out building 8 inch L1 extract with passive intake, ive got 2 x 600w HPS in there at the moment on 24/7 which will go up to 2 x 1000w HPS in flower, temps are Ok

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 04:00 PM
Looks like you need the old fan as an active intake then, rig it up and see what happens...My setup is in an out building 8 inch L1 extract with passive intake, ive got 2 x 600w HPS in there at the moment on 24/7 which will go up to 2 x 1000w HPS in flower, temps are Ok

Regards BL
Ok Bud, I'll do it later as the kids have just got home :(
That fan is loud man.... Too loud, and it's in 18mm mdf box stuffed with pillows and with acoustic ducting. Fook knows what yours must sound like then !

Chew
07-10-15, 04:01 PM

Regards BL
Ok Bud, I'll do it later as the kids have just got home :(
That fan is loud man.... Too loud, and it's in 18mm mdf box stuffed with pillows and with acoustic ducting. Fook knows what yours must sound like then !

Chew
07-10-15, 05:15 PM
Right, just been in the shed Ninja style!

I've used a 4 inch RVK as intake. The extractor is connected to a speed controller that has 5 speeds. Ive got it set on 3 as 4 doesn't seem to make any difference on temps and 5 would be too powerful for the filter, correct? Anyways, with the 4 inch full tilt i loose negative pressure so I've run a socket out the controller and plugged both into it. Does that sound ok? I shall check temps in around 30mins...

Chew
07-10-15, 06:16 PM
None of this seem right to me Bud. Is it possible the high humidity has wrecked the rhino pro permanently? With the 4inch intake connected to the same controller there's not much in the way of negative pressure. I know the filter has an affect on the fan but that fan has some serious power and temps are still high

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 06:24 PM
None of this seem right to me Bud. Is it possible the high humidity has wrecked the rhino pro permanently? With the 4inch intake connected to the same controller there's not much in the way of negative pressure. I know the filter has an affect on the fan but that fan has some serious power and temps are still high

I've had my filters fail to remove the smell due to humidity saturation, but they just go back to normal when dried...If it's a rhino filter it should be ok...I don't know if it's possible for the carbon to dissolve or go mussy but possible I suppose....Or clogged up with dust ? how old is the filter, try removing the filter again and what difference it make to the temps....

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 06:33 PM
I've had my filters fail to remove the smell due to humidity saturation, but they just go back to normal when dried...If it's a rhino filter it should be ok...I don't know if it's possible for the carbon to dissolve or go mussy but possible I suppose....Or clogged up with dust ? how old is the filter, try removing the filter again and what difference it make to the temps....

Regards BL

It's Rhino Pro and brand new for this grow.
On my first grow I had 400watt HPS old style ballast with only 4 inch RVK extraction with rhino pro and I never hit 29c...
With the 4 inch low powered RVK for intake connected to the same speed controller as the new 6 inch high powered ruck would you expect lots negative pressure or just some?

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 06:39 PM
It's Rhino Pro and brand new for this grow.
On my first grow I had 400watt HPS old style ballast with only 4 inch RVK extraction with rhino pro and I never hit 29c...
With the 4 inch low powered RVK for intake connected to the same speed controller as the new 6 inch high powered ruck would you expect lots negative pressure or just some?

Should be sucking the walls of the tent in mate at full tilt with those fans...Pull the duct off the filter while its running see if there's a big difference in vacuum, and note temps....

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 06:58 PM
Should be sucking the walls of the tent in mate at full tilt with those fans...Pull the duct off the filter while its running see if there's a big difference in vacuum, and note temps....

Regards BL

The controller is on setting 3 and negative pressure is crap, upping to 4 make no difference apart from noise. Ive just removed the filter and as you said Bud, its now sucking the walls in big time (on setting 3). Temps have dropped within a few mins. There must be something wrong with the filter?

Bud Lightyear
07-10-15, 07:04 PM
The controller is on setting 3 and negative pressure is crap, upping to 4 make no difference apart from noise. Ive just removed the filter and as you said Bud, its now sucking the walls in big time (on setting 3). Temps have dropped within a few mins. There must be something wrong with the filter?

I'm inclined to agree mate, my guess would be it's full of carbon dust instead of the correct size granules. have you looked in the inside bit to make sure its free form packaging plastic bag or anything else that may be restricting it...

Regards BL

Chew
07-10-15, 07:09 PM
I'm inclined to agree mate, my guess would be it's full of carbon dust instead of the correct size granules. have you looked in the inside bit to make sure its free form packaging plastic bag or anything else that may be restricting it...

Regards BL

Yeah ive checked inside mate, nothing flags up at all. I suppose all i can do is see if they'll exchange it. Like i said, its brand new and was only in the tent a few days. I call them tomorrow and see what they can do.
Thanks Bud, appreciate your time mate :)

Chew
08-10-15, 03:30 PM
Bud, should i skip watering today as some are drooping?
New Rhino Pro on route :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3841.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3845.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38421.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3843.JPG

Thanks peeps:)

Bud Lightyear
08-10-15, 03:37 PM
Bud, should i skip watering today as some are drooping?
New Rhino Pro on route :)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3841.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3845.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38421.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3843.JPG

Thanks peeps:)

Time to pot up in to finals mate, when they droop like that at this stage there usual pot bound...If you need any advice and tips on potting up Ill be back in about an hour, need to pop to my grow for a bondage session sexy smilie 15

Regards BL

Chew
08-10-15, 03:48 PM
Time to pot up in to finals mate, when they droop like that at this stage there usual pot bound...If you need any advice and tips on potting up Ill be back in about an hour, need to pop to my grow for a bondage session sexy smilie 15

Regards BL

Sweet. I'm fine potting up. Will have to be tomorrow though as the kids have just got home from School.. Game on now mate :)

Chew
08-10-15, 07:56 PM
After I pot up shall I stay with the same EC? Currently total EC 1.0 made up of Bg 0.8 + A&B & Rhizo @ 2ml per litre, PH 5.7
Is it too early for liquid silicone?

Bud Lightyear
09-10-15, 11:53 AM
After I pot up shall I stay with the same EC? Currently total EC 1.0 made up of Bg 0.8 + A&B & Rhizo @ 2ml per litre, PH 5.7
Is it too early for liquid silicone?

Water in with 1 litre per plant feed/water solution, make up the Ec to 1.2 with 2ml per litre rhizo and equal amounts of A&B, Ph @ 5.7. No liquid silicone just yet mate let them settle in first and see how they respond to the feed...How's things work out with the filter mate ?

Regards BL

Chew
09-10-15, 03:06 PM
Water in with 1 litre per plant feed/water solution, make up the Ec to 1.2 with 2ml per litre rhizo and equal amounts of A&B, Ph @ 5.7. No liquid silicone just yet mate let them settle in first and see how they respond to the feed...How's things work out with the filter mate ?

Regards BL

So only poor one litre through the 15litre pots?
The filter has been delivered to my parents house so I'll be popping over later to collect it :)
I bloody run out of coco!!!!! I only had enough for 3 :(
I shall pop to the hydro store in the morning and grab some...

Bud Lightyear
09-10-15, 03:11 PM
So only poor one litre through the 15litre pots?
The filter has been delivered to my parents house so I'll be popping over later to collect it :)
I bloody run out of coco!!!!! I only had enough for 3 :(
I shall pop to the hydro store in the morning and grab some...

Yes mate 1 litre per plant each day, we are looking to build up the saturation of the coco gradually over a period of time, this will encourage the roots to go looking for moisture and in the process build a big root system faster :) Once we have a well established root system you can flood the fuck out the pots :)

Regards BL

Chew
09-10-15, 03:13 PM
Yes mate 1 litre per plant each day, we are looking to build up the saturation of the coco gradually over a period of time, this will encourage the roots to go looking for moisture and in the process build a big root system faster :) Once we have a well established root system you can flood the fuck out the pots :)

Regards BL

Sweet. I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I've done the last one. Can't believe I didn't have enough, what a nob!!

Bud Lightyear
09-10-15, 03:36 PM
Sweet. I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I've done the last one. Can't believe I didn't have enough, what a nob!!

The bags are light mate, my 8 x 20 litre air-pots takes 4 x 50 litre bags to fill......8 x 20 litre pots = 160 litres. 4 x 50 litre bags of coco = 200 litres....Some fucker can count :)

Regards BL

Chew
09-10-15, 08:07 PM
The bags are light mate, my 8 x 20 litre air-pots takes 4 x 50 litre bags to fill......8 x 20 litre pots = 160 litres. 4 x 50 litre bags of coco = 200 litres....Some fucker can count :)

Regards BL

Totally agree. With what was left from my first grow and the new bag should have been more than enough..
I managed to get to the store this evening so job done. There're looking a little sad :(
Ive had to remove the rad as theres not enough from. Swapped it out for a fan heater, still fook all room for that really and i don't like it. I might try and control temps with the light, maybe turn down the fan or chuck the 600 watt in...

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3850.JPG

Bud Lightyear
09-10-15, 08:19 PM
They will soon pick up mate once their settled, leave you light on 24/7 if you got steady temps with it on....

Regards BL

Chew
09-10-15, 08:30 PM
They will soon pick up mate once their settled, leave you light on 24/7 if you got steady temps with it on....

Regards BL

Yeah lights are on 24/7
I'll get the fan heater out and keep a check on temps.
Cheers Bud :)

Chew
10-10-15, 05:04 PM
Just hooked up the new Rhino Pro. She's sucking like a crack whore! Temps 25c, loads of negative pressure and still on setting 3 :) All systems go!
Wondering when to hit these with the 600 watt or is 400 enough whilst in veg?

Bud Lightyear
10-10-15, 05:07 PM
Just hooked up the new Rhino Pro. She's sucking like a crack whore! Temps 25c, loads of negative pressure and still on setting 3 :) All systems go!
Wondering when to hit these with the 600 watt or is 400 enough whilst in veg?

Feckin strange about that filter mukka, good it's all sorted now though :) give them another 24hrs on the 400 mate then show them the 600 :)

Regards BL

Chew
10-10-15, 05:12 PM
Feckin strange about that filter mukka, good it's all sorted now though :) give them another 24hrs on the 400 mate then show them the 600 :)

Regards BL

Sweet, will do mate.
As for the filter, the guy really did not want to change it. Told me its unheard of a Rhino Pro being faulty. Anyway, he did replace so all good :)
Mon the 600 :)

Bud Lightyear
10-10-15, 05:13 PM
How they looking mate have they settled in and perked up ?

Regards BL

Chew
10-10-15, 05:16 PM
How they looking mate have they settled in and perked up ?

Regards BL

Ill sneak in and get a pic. I think they look a little happier. See what you think... Back in 5

Chew
10-10-15, 05:39 PM
One seems a lot happier than the others, they're still sulking but i think they look a little better than yesterday.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3865.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38641.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3863.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3862.JPG

Bud Lightyear
10-10-15, 05:41 PM
Just a touch of transplant shock, looking better though mate, they will soon find their feet :)

Regards BL

Chew
10-10-15, 05:44 PM
Just a touch of transplant shock, looking better though mate, they will soon find their feet :)

Regards BL

Yeah hopefully they'll perk up over night then i'll treat them with the 600 tomorrow evening :)

Chew
11-10-15, 05:26 PM
Alright Bud?

Just fed 1 litre each with total Ec 1.2 made up of Bg 0.8 + Rhizo @ 2ml per litre + A&B PH 5.7
Temps 25c & RH 55%
They are starting to smell a little now and defo settling in :) Im gonna hit them with the 600 watt tomorrow as I'm around most of the day to monitor temps.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38691.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3872.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3870.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38691.JPG

Ill also try and get one out into the light so you can see properly. Not so easy now though...
Ill label these up so we know which one we're talking about if any problems arise

Bud Lightyear
11-10-15, 05:33 PM
Yep there up and praying to the light mate all good :)

Regards BL

Chew
12-10-15, 12:00 PM
I managed to get one out of the shed. Two photos but the same plant
I've also hit them with the 600. Temps 25 - 26C RH 50%

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38731.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3874.JPG

Chew
12-10-15, 12:51 PM
Im gonna fed before the kids get home (around 3.15) so ill carry on as above unless you say otherwise.

Bud Lightyear
12-10-15, 01:06 PM
I managed to get one out of the shed. Two photos but the same plant
I've also hit them with the 600. Temps 25 - 26C RH 50%

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38731.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3874.JPG

Looking good mate, all going to plan :)

Im gonna fed before the kids get home (around 3.15) so ill carry on as above unless you say otherwise.

Yeah mate keep watering/feeding daily :)

Regards BL

Chew
12-10-15, 01:23 PM
Just checked temps now the tent has been closed for a few hrs. Temps are at 27c. Is that ok? I could increase the fan to setting 4 but a little worried about the noise...

Bud Lightyear
12-10-15, 01:27 PM
Just checked temps now the tent has been closed for a few hrs. Temps are at 27c. Is that ok? I could increase the fan to setting 4 but a little worried about the noise...

I wouldn't worry too much about 27c mate, thats pretty much where mine is, just keep an eye on them for any sign of stress...How far is the lamp away mukka...

Regards BL

Chew
12-10-15, 01:30 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about 27c mate, thats pretty much where mine is, just keep an eye on them for any sign of stress...How far is the lamp away mukka...

Regards BL

From the top of the plant to bulb (in parabolic) 550mm/22 inches

Bud Lightyear
12-10-15, 01:33 PM
From the top of the plant to bulb (in parabolic) 550mm/22 inches

You got a fan blowing across the top of the plants right ? Is your para the metal segments or plastic ?

Regards BL

Chew
12-10-15, 01:38 PM
You got a fan blowing across the top of the plants right ? Is your para the metal segments or plastic ?

Regards BL

Yeah i have a fan blowing and the para is metal

Bud Lightyear
12-10-15, 01:46 PM
Yeah i have a fan blowing and the para is metal

You can do a little mod to your para, if you bend the segments in where they meet the base plate to form a gap it will allow some of the heat to dissipate quicker...Have a butchers in this video, how i've done mine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfKPAkr_30

Regards BL

Chew
12-10-15, 01:50 PM
You can do a little mod to your para, if you bend the segments in where they meet the base plate to form a gap it will allow some of the heat to dissipate quicker...Have a butchers in this video, how i've done mine.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfKPAkr_30

Regards BL

Sweet, thanks Bud. I'll give that a shot :)

Chew
12-10-15, 02:21 PM
Cant get much of an opening on mine but a little is better than nothing. I've also added another clip on fan in the middle of the 4 pots pointing up at the light. Temps around 25-26c so pretty happy with that :)

Bud Lightyear
12-10-15, 02:24 PM
All good mate no worries :)

Regards BL

12-10-15, 05:06 PM
Very interesting as I also know someone who had a rhino pro an the same thing happened an when they changed it the temps went back down I don't know if his rh got high an that's what caused it but i know the filter was faulty but i myself have used them an never had a problem new to the forum but will b checking in all the best

GreenGiant

Chew
12-10-15, 08:13 PM
Very interesting as I also know someone who had a rhino pro an the same thing happened an when they changed it the temps went back down I don't know if his rh got high an that's what caused it but i know the filter was faulty but i myself have used them an never had a problem new to the forum but will b checking in all the best

GreenGiant
Thanks for stopping by fella and welcome to the forum :)

Buster
12-10-15, 10:52 PM
Alls looking good chewey, girls are looking sweet and glad you got your temps sorted mate. I got the opposite prob with led as outside temps are dropping

Chew
12-10-15, 11:03 PM
Alls looking good chewey, girls are looking sweet and glad you got your temps sorted mate. I got the opposite prob with led as outside temps are dropping

I bet mate. It's quite cold in Norfolk. I'm now running the 600 hps and the fan heater is kicking in this evening... Mon the heaters :)

Buster
13-10-15, 12:24 AM
I bet mate. It's quite cold in Norfolk. I'm now running the 600 hps and the fan heater is kicking in this evening... Mon the heaters :)

Yeah mate I'm just looking at taking air from the house to warm things up a bit and then putting a heater in. I need to get a good thermo stat

Clunge Muncher
13-10-15, 12:35 AM
Yeah mate I'm just looking at taking air from the house to warm things up a bit and then putting a heater in. I need to get a good thermo stat
Go for the Ecotechnics Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller, they are shit hot prob my best buy was one of them, they take a bit of stress away from you..

Chew
13-10-15, 08:31 AM
Just wondering what is the best temp for the water/ feed to be at? It's not a problem at the moment as its only 4 litres per day but as it picks up, I'll need water in the shed and temps are dropping. I was thinking of getting a small fish tank heater if needed. Heats from 17c up?

Chew
13-10-15, 02:55 PM
So feed time again. Total Ec 1.2 made up of Bg 0.8 + Rhizo @ 2ml per litre +A&B PH 5.8. Temps 25-26c & RH 51%
I know the picture not great but they flying now :) Mon the top!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3876.JPG

Bud Lightyear
13-10-15, 03:05 PM
Just wondering what is the best temp for the water/ feed to be at? It's not a problem at the moment as its only 4 litres per day but as it picks up, I'll need water in the shed and temps are dropping. I was thinking of getting a small fish tank heater if needed. Heats from 17c up?

18/19c is golden mate, if your gonna be mixing enough to last a few days or in my case a week's worth an air pump and stone is a good idea to keep it fresh and the dissolved oxygen levels up :)

So feed time again. Total Ec 1.2 made up of Bg 0.8 + Rhizo @ 2ml per litre +A&B PH 5.8. Temps 25-26c & RH 51%
I know the picture not great but they flying now :) Mon the top!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3876.JPG

Looking spot on mate :)

Regards BL

Chew
13-10-15, 03:08 PM
18/19c is golden mate, if your gonna be mixing enough to last a few days or in my case a week's worth an air pump and stone is a good idea to keep it fresh and the dissolved oxygen levels up :)

Looking spot on mate :)

Regards BL

Cheers Bud, I just knock it up each day so ill get one of them small heaters for the buckets :) When will i be topping these ladies?

Bud Lightyear
13-10-15, 03:10 PM
Cheers Bud, I just knock it up each day so ill get one of them small heaters for the buckets :) When will i be topping these ladies?

Wait till you have five nodes then top above that....Keep the pics coming and i'll give you the nod when mate :)

Regards BL

Chew
14-10-15, 01:07 PM
Hey Bud, I broke this one :(
The top was growing at like 90 degree angle so i tried to straighten het up and....Snap! Will she still grow? Im kicking myself mate as i knew i should of left alone...
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38781.JPG

Bud Lightyear
14-10-15, 01:22 PM
Just leave mate see how it goes, looks like she's had a early topping :)

Regards BL

Chew
14-10-15, 01:24 PM
Just leave mate see how it goes, looks like she's had a early topping :)

Regards BL

Ok mate. Fingers crossed she continues...

Chew
15-10-15, 03:06 PM
Just fed total Ec 1.2 made up of Bg 0.8 + 2ml Rhizo per litre + A&B PH 5.7
Still one litre per plant
Temps 25c & RH 51%
Some lower leaves are looking a little light, is it time to increase EC yet Bud?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3882.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_3881.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38801.JPG

Bud Lightyear
15-10-15, 05:00 PM
Up the feed to 1.3 mate, see how that goes...

Regards BL

Chew
15-10-15, 05:14 PM
Up the feed to 1.3 mate, see how that goes...

Regards BL

Ok mate. I shall hit them with 1.3 tomorrow. I think they coming on nicely now :)

Bud, what do you use to tie them down when LST?

Bud Lightyear
15-10-15, 05:25 PM
Ok mate. I shall hit them with 1.3 tomorrow. I think they coming on nicely now :)

Bud, what do you use to tie them down when LST?

I just use nylon garden twine stuff mate...Loop round the pots near the top and use that to tie the branches down to.

Regards BL

Chew
15-10-15, 06:21 PM
Bud, do you top or FIM?

Bud Lightyear
15-10-15, 06:26 PM
Bud, do you top or FIM?

Multiple toppings mate and a shit load of LST and a touch of super cropping here and there....I do 5 or 6 weeks veg from rooted cuttings though, so keeping them down is a priority....

Regards BL

Chew
15-10-15, 06:28 PM
Multiple toppings mate and a shit load of LST and a touch of super cropping here and there....I do 5 or 6 weeks veg from rooted cuttings though, so keeping them down is a priority....

Regards BL

With my size tent and 4 plants how many times will we be topping?

Bud Lightyear
15-10-15, 06:34 PM
With my size tent and 4 plants how many times will we be topping?

Don't know mate yet, we need to monitor the development as we go along and train accordingly...But ill be sure to let you know what to do and when to do it :)

Regards BL

Chew
17-10-15, 05:19 PM
Alright Bud?

Just been in and fed. All 4 plants have slight burn on the tips, nothing serious at all. Plant 4 new growth is clawing, the fan was close so I've moved it up in the hope it's that causing it. I reduced feed back to 1.2 instead of 1.3

For some reason I can't upload photos. I shall try again in a while..

Chew
17-10-15, 05:35 PM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image91.jpeg
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/image92.jpeg
Kids are about so can't get them outside :(

Bud Lightyear
17-10-15, 05:47 PM
How much you putting into them now mate, are you getting runoff ?

Regards BL

Chew
17-10-15, 06:05 PM
How much you putting into them now mate, are you getting runoff ?

Regards BL

Still 1 litre per pot mate so not mush run off. Is it time to flood the fookers?

Bud Lightyear
17-10-15, 06:07 PM
Still 1 litre per pot mate so not mush run off. Is it time to flood the fookers?

Yeah get some runoff going mate, go for a litre and half :)

Regards BL

Chew
17-10-15, 06:09 PM
Ok mate. At 1.2 or 1.3?

Bud Lightyear
17-10-15, 06:16 PM
Ok mate. At 1.2 or 1.3?

Drop it back to 1.2 till i can see some clear natural light pics....Check your Ph meter calibration as well mukka....

Regards BL

Chew
17-10-15, 06:19 PM
Drop it back to 1.2 till i can see some clear natural light pics....Check your Ph meter calibration as well mukka....

Regards BL

I'll try and get a photo tomorrow but with the kids home it's a bit difficult. I'll try before the get up in the morning. I check my PH pen with buffer 7 every other day mate :)

Chew
19-10-15, 02:20 PM
Just fed 1.5 litres each
Total Ec 1.2 made up of Bg 0.8 + Rhizo @2ml +A&B with PH 5.8
Temps 25c
Rh 55%
The burn has not got any worse. What ya think Bud?

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38951.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38971.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38981.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_38991.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_39021.JPG

Shall i top the next new growth ? Thers is a small one you can't see

Bud Lightyear
19-10-15, 03:07 PM
Plants are hungry mate, with your background Ec @ 0.8 we are only feeding 0.4 above that...Next couple of feeds go in at 1.4 Ec just rhizo and A&B no silicone, put 2 litres through each plant lets see how they respond to that. Hold off on the topping for now mate i want to see some green come into them first...

Regards BL

Chew
19-10-15, 03:10 PM
Plants are hungry mate, with your background Ec @ 0.8 we are only feeding 0.4 above that...Next couple of feeds go in at 1.4 Ec just rhizo and A&B no silicone, put 2 litres through each plant lets see how they respond to that. Hold off on the topping for now mate i want to see some green come into them first...

Regards BL

Ive already fed today so will tomorrow be ok Bud?

Bud Lightyear
19-10-15, 03:11 PM
Ive already fed today so will tomorrow be ok Bud?

Yeah be fine mate...

Regards BL

Chew
20-10-15, 03:02 PM

Regards BL

Alright Bud?
I just fed as per instruction. 2 litre each. I have zero run off??
I have roots poking out the bottom :)

Bud Lightyear
20-10-15, 03:12 PM
Alright Bud?
I just fed as per instruction. 2 litre each. I have zero run off??
I have roots poking out the bottom :)

Roots poking out the bottom is good unless you're talking about your bottom which is not so good :) Any chance of giving them another litre each mate, runoff would be preferable at this stage :)

Regards BL

Chew
20-10-15, 03:13 PM
Roots poking out the bottom is good unless you're talking about your bottom which is not so good :) Any chance of giving them another litre each mate, runoff would be preferable at this stage :)

Regards BL

I can but it would be straight from the tap and the kids have just walked in so would be in a few hrs. Will that be ok?

Bud Lightyear
20-10-15, 03:19 PM
I can but it would be straight from the tap and the kids have just walked in so would be in a few hrs. Will that be ok?

Yeah fine mate or just make some extra up for your next feed, no biggy :)

Regards BL

Chew
20-10-15, 03:20 PM
Yeah fine mate or just make some extra up for your next feed, no biggy :)

Regards BL

Ill wait till tomorrow then, will be easier... Should i still feed daily?