PDA

View Full Version : Bong Vid And A Pic Of My Ten Bag

reppinuk247
20-08-09, 11:28 PM
HAHAHAHA ENJOY : )

AND IF SOME 1 COOULD TELL ME HOW THE HELL YA USE THAT TIMER THAT WOULD BE GR8 FUN :banghead:

And also yano ......how do i post a video hmmmm ????? any 1

reppinuk247
20-08-09, 11:49 PM
HELLO! where is every 1 lol any few more weed pics from time ago.

Medicinal Herb
20-08-09, 11:54 PM
everything seems ok in the pics except the silk cuts lol :toke:

Tay
21-08-09, 01:41 AM
it's called a segmental timer, there are 96 segments each one represents 15 minutes. if you push the segments down(on), it lets power through to the light... when they are up(off)> no power. i'll give you an example:

you want your light 20/4 (20 hours on, 4 off) and you want your light to go off at 12 midnight then push down all of the segments except the ones between 24 and 4. then turn the dial till the arrow meets the current time. they can be tricky to sync up with your clock but if you have ocd or something, just play with it for a while and you can get it right;)

edit: oh and the switch on the side, if you slide it up till it sticks, it overrides the off position.

dj #
21-08-09, 01:48 AM
one word of warning, if you turn the dial when you have the timer button on the side engaged, you will fuck the little plastic contactor inside the dial that turns the power off an on when it passes the timer segments, so set the segments then turn it to the rough time and then switch on the timer button ok.

i have 6 of those type of timer lying dead in a drawer because of that :furious:
why they dont make that little contactor inside from metal i dont know:confused:
frikin cheap skates!!!

Tay
21-08-09, 01:52 AM
haha thats never happened to me... i rarely use the the override thingy anyway.

weed heed
21-08-09, 02:08 AM
haha ive fucked a couple doin that to i think the plastic bit breaks of,reppinuk remember the cheapie segmental timers are nae use for yer 600 light it will have to envirolite or another make suited the cheapie segmental timers jist burn oot wi an hps bulb.cheers weed heed

Dirty Grass
21-08-09, 02:59 AM
Yeah I usually go with a Block heater Timer, something thats atleast 15 Amps. If your running a big set up you can get 40Amp timers or 100amp timers, but they are expensive.

To be safe you want a timer that has an AMP rating well above your ballast. My ballast uses 5.5amp x 120v = 660w for the ballast to charge a 600w bulb. Remember your ballast is running 8 guage wire normal low draw appliances use 16 guage wire.

reppinuk247
21-08-09, 04:20 PM
everything seems ok in the pics except the silk cuts lol :toke:

Thats true long time ago that was took tho matey , you have a good eye for detail hahahahhaha thnks 4 da comment:barmy:

reppinuk247
21-08-09, 04:22 PM
it's called a segmental timer, there are 96 segments each one represents 15 minutes. if you push the segments down(on), it lets power through to the light... when they are up(off)> no power. i'll give you an example:

you want your light 20/4 (20 hours on, 4 off) and you want your light to go off at 12 midnight then push down all of the segments except the ones between 24 and 4. then turn the dial till the arrow meets the current time. they can be tricky to sync up with your clock but if you have ocd or something, just play with it for a while and you can get it right;)

edit: oh and the switch on the side, if you slide it up till it sticks, it overrides the off position.

Sweet thanks that will really come in handy when i tell my dad too read it hahaha , and he has managed to sort it already but all this really helps me for the future, thnks alot tay :harvest:

reppinuk247
21-08-09, 04:25 PM
one word of warning, if you turn the dial when you have the timer button on the side engaged, you will fuck the little plastic contactor inside the dial that turns the power off an on when it passes the timer segments, so set the segments then turn it to the rough time and then switch on the timer button ok.

i have 6 of those type of timer lying dead in a drawer because of that :furious:
why they dont make that little contactor inside from metal i dont know:confused:
frikin cheap skates!!!

This soooo made me giggle my ass off , but thanks d.j i would of deffo fucked it if you hadnt told me that , i got it from argos bwt £5 atleast there cheap init, hope i dont blow something tho because da lights so powerfull, cheers for dat bruv :joint:

reppinuk247
21-08-09, 04:28 PM
haha ive fucked a couple doin that to i think the plastic bit breaks of,reppinuk remember the cheapie segmental timers are nae use for yer 600 light it will have to envirolite or another make suited the cheapie segmental timers jist burn oot wi an hps bulb.cheers weed heed

Time to get a job then.....im broke as fuck now :yeah mate: i will sort it eventually, where can i get 1 from mate ? thnks alot weed heed:Nice:

reppinuk247
21-08-09, 04:31 PM
Yeah I usually go with a Block heater Timer, something thats atleast 15 Amps. If your running a big set up you can get 40Amp timers or 100amp timers, but they are expensive.

To be safe you want a timer that has an AMP rating well above your ballast. My ballast uses 5.5amp x 120v = 660w for the ballast to charge a 600w bulb. Remember your ballast is running 8 guage wire normal low draw appliances use 16 guage wire.

You would think they would say somthing about this in the instructions, any way surly they wouldnt sell them if all if every week some wreck head blows his shit up lol cheers dirty grass any advice on where to get 1 ???