PDA

View Full Version : Flowermate

Dirty_badger
31-10-15, 11:41 AM
Anyone use the Flowermate V5.0s

Buster
31-10-15, 01:32 PM
Got the pro version mate and for the money mate it's spot on. Had a go on mates solo and they're bloody good aswell.

Dirty_badger
31-10-15, 01:56 PM
I've just bought the V5.0s seems to pack a decent vape to it, only used it on the second heat setting too.

Buster
31-10-15, 02:33 PM
I originally brought the v5.0s mate but sent it back as mine had a very weird taste but the pro is spot on. I had a go on solo and got to I personally had the flowermate as just as good. Would love go on the crafty and mighty and see how they compare but not got that sort money

Dirty_badger
04-11-15, 10:02 PM
What did the weird taste taste like?

smellyblues
04-11-15, 10:17 PM
is this a vaporiser your onabout, what could i get for £150 a decent 1 and are they good?

Dirty_badger
04-11-15, 10:21 PM
Yeah dude. I paid 120 euro from a shop in the dam. It seems to pretty decent, saying that though I've got nothing to compare it with.

smellyblues
04-11-15, 10:22 PM
do they give off a dody taste i bought one from a carboot sale but taste was bad was only £40

Jackal41
04-11-15, 10:44 PM
I've been solely vaping for a almost 2 years now- starting with the rusty volcano and a magic flight launchbox which I couldn't get on with. After that I moved onto the solo which was much better just a little bit bulky. My friend got a Pax which seemed okay just didn't give me the hit I was after- then when I was looking up coffeeshops with vapes in Amsterdam I heard about a headshop called azarius which let you test out the vapes. Whilst we were there my friend and I went in and tried the firefly, new arizer (forgotten the name) and the crafty and I can honestly say the crafty was the best by far

Now I have owned my crafty since febuary and it still impresses me. I have bought a portable battery pack to go with it and a new glass stem from vape fiend which have helped improve the experience- If you are going to spend money on a vape I would definitely consider the crafty or mighty as the extra money is worth it. + save your avb and make good cooking hash :D

smellyblues
04-11-15, 10:46 PM
cheers mate yes im going to look them up now, thanks

Jackal41
12-11-15, 09:37 AM
Did you decide on a vape yet smelly blues ?

Buster
12-11-15, 04:45 PM
What did the weird taste taste like?

It was a bit metal and plastic tasting but might of just been a dodgy one as the pro v5.0s is bang on mate. I've not tried loads but got to say I like it and so does the misses. How you getting on with yours badger ?

Dirty_badger
12-11-15, 05:03 PM
It's good dude, full of flavour and definitely gets me blazed so it's all good. I use it on the second heat setting.

Buster
12-11-15, 11:26 PM
I use mine around the 200 mark. For the price i don't think you can go wrong