PDA

View Full Version : Bringing only good vibes!

Code-E
10-11-15, 08:49 PM
Love the site I have learned a lot from so many articles now I'm on my first grow utilizing the knowledge I have gained! Can't wait to keep learning thanks everyone!!
So I can't figure out putting pics up from my iPad yet but I'll explain my set up. I have a diamond series LED light over a colonel K kush 2 and an unknown phenotype but given to me as really good seeds! Those are growing in dr earth organic soil using vegamatrix nutrient line and feeding charts. Then I have a diamond series xte LED over two auto flowers a Jamaican berry and a dark devil both growing in popularity our own super soil and roots organic, oh and I am doing lst or "low stress training" on them so far looking so good and had a praying mantis as pest control and it laid an egg sack so super stoked on that!

Seed Demon
10-11-15, 08:53 PM
Code-E,
Welcome to THCtalk. I recommend starting a grow diary so that our most experienced growers can find, follow, and help you out with your grow! If you're already an old pro, or when you become one, then your diary can help our newer members! Cheers mate! :)

FACE
10-11-15, 09:00 PM
Welcome to Thc
Once u reach ten posts u can post pics
Tap talk app is easy to post with

M_C
10-11-15, 09:00 PM
Hi mate, welcome to the forum :)

kushandlove
16-11-15, 06:06 PM
Welcome! Hope to see you around !

Ye Old Pioneer
16-11-15, 08:20 PM
welcome to the talk mate

420CallMeG
16-11-15, 10:08 PM
Welcome to THCT, look forward to seeing pics.

Blue
16-11-15, 10:11 PM
Welcome to THC