PDA

View Full Version : anyone smoked trainwreck?

The Green Man
26-08-09, 07:04 PM
as above and i think the answer will be yes lol but has anyone smoked the crazy x version?
just wondering how it smokes cos i've got two females in my grow box atm and im thinking of adding some more if it smokes well

cheers
Richie

someone
26-08-09, 07:07 PM
ive smoked trainwreck and it was a nice smoke not sure what breeder it was by tho but i guess if you grow it well in good conditions she will reward you if your not kind to her she will fuck you over as any plant would

dekay
26-08-09, 08:34 PM
I have wreck f8 now (same genetics ibl back to arcata) and its a really good smoke, very strong, I am loving it.:)

The Green Man
26-08-09, 08:57 PM
I have wreck f8 now (same genetics ibl back to arcata) and its a really good smoke, very strong, I am loving it.:)

just had a wee look in your diary mate....think thats me convinced lol gonna start germing a few more seeds tonight

even at the stage mine are at they are very nice looking plants :bigjoint:

The_Hunter
26-08-09, 09:33 PM
i have 1 in my outdoor diary

The Green Man
26-08-09, 09:52 PM
i have 1 in my outdoor diary

i will have a wee look then mate cheers :Nice:

popefull27
28-08-09, 05:05 AM
ive smoked trainwreck and its is great,it smells unique and smokes nice,the high is what I love about it,at first its like a 50/50 cross you can feel it in your body and do shit but then it starts getting real stoney and you just dont want to get off the couch Its not good weed if you have plans later that day

The Green Man
28-08-09, 05:49 PM
thanks popefull they sounds delicious and pretty much a perfect smoke too :P

weed heed
28-08-09, 07:54 PM
hiya richie pal yep ive done the f8 as well one of them won the potm last nov,beautiful plant great to grow wonderful smoke/smell and no a bad yield of it anaw gid for the trimmin tae the buds have hardly any leaves in them,so i gave it 10/10.weed heed

The Green Man
28-08-09, 08:50 PM
woop woop, weed heed you arent kidding mate one of mine in particular is a wee stunner of a plant imo, might even enter it in potm when she is a bit bigger just for a laugh