PDA

View Full Version : medijuana - anybody tried it yet

Goodbuddy
27-08-09, 01:08 AM
HI all, noobie grower but old toker just starting out on my first 'proper' grow (will be starting a diary shortly).

Anyway, have started off some Medijuana seeds for an Indoors setup, and wondered if anyone had tried this particular Indica?

It is touted as pretty strong (subjective and dependant on other factors I know) and easy to grow.

Discuss :oldman:

Tay
27-08-09, 01:16 AM
Medijuana 100% all natural pain relief.

The most powerful medical marijuana seed strain world wide.

This overwhelming indica has several fine qualities, making her very popular among medical marijuana users. Because of the high percentage of THC and the narcotic effect this strain is highly reccomended as a medicinal herb. The flowers are covered with sweet sticky resin and spread an stunning odor. The plants grow fast and makes many branches with golf-ball-like, rock hard buds. Medijuana is excellent for scrog-growing a.k.a. screen of green.

Medijuana - Powered by Mother Nature

Warning: This weed can be too heavy for starting smokers!

PLANT INFORMATION :
Type : mostly indica
Climate : indoor and outdoor
Yield : 550 gr/m2 indoor
Height : 45 - 75 cm
Flowering period : 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest : September
Stoned or High : 100% all natural pain relief
THC level : 25%
Grow Difficulty : easy - moderate

sounds like you've bagged yourself a lovely strain, did you choose it for it's pain relieving properties? (i thought lsd was strong at an apparent 24%thc)

Goodbuddy
27-08-09, 08:57 AM
buy it for it's pain relieving properties, hehehhe, not particularly. A a long-time toker my tolerance levels are a bit on the 'high' side.

More a case of being a greedy bugga and going for the highest quoted thc in the shop at the time.

I know that thc content isnt everything but thought I would set my sights high on the first attempt.

Eggbox
27-08-09, 10:49 AM
Not tried it, and not seen anyone on the forums with it, but that'll just make your diary more popular ;) Put that name in the title and I'll be there, haha. Lookin' forward to it dude

GrassMaster
27-08-09, 04:16 PM
^^^^Me too^^^^

Jah Bless
GM

Tay
27-08-09, 04:35 PM
on a read back of the strain details i'm worried they're just pushing this one on hype... no mention of genetics, quotes like, "100% all natural pain relief", "Powered by Mother Nature" how do you actually know what your getting? if your doing a diary, i'll be there:)

Goodbuddy
28-08-09, 02:47 PM
Link to the the grow diary : https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=13755