PDA

View Full Version : Decision time.

BstooBa
01-09-09, 08:35 PM
I have skunk no1 on the last days of week 8 and they are lookn mighty meaty. Problem i have is that the pistols on 3 of them are about or more than 80% brown and have looked that way for the last week.
Packet says 9 week flower but my gut tells me they look well ripe.
Last feed was 5 days ago, should i banzai them or what? Ive tried using my scope to see the trichs but im useless, hands are to shaky with excitement lol. Help a bro in need.

Cambium
01-09-09, 08:41 PM
Hard to say without a photo, but I always find that at least a week after you think it's time is about right.

I use a loupe x30. They are easier to get a steady view of trichromes and %'s of colour/ripeness.

I recon if you leave it, you wont regret it. The packet info is usually a load of shite anyway.

dekay
01-09-09, 08:48 PM
Personally wouldnt go by the pistils, and Cambium is right u can leave it another week, maybe more, calm down and check those trichs.:)

BstooBa
01-09-09, 08:55 PM
i know, but its the plant i had to chop early thats makn me shake! If im goosed on a 6week one im slivating at the 8 week'ers lol. Id love to put a pic up but comp is broke and im using my fone to post lol. Will try and get a proper look thro the scope just now.

Cambium
01-09-09, 09:12 PM
The high on early cut bud is a little shakey as you put it. The stone can be underdeveloped and sometimes a little edgy. That'll be why your shaking lol

If you give the trichromes time to develop and fully ripen, the stone will too.

Put dem scissors away :thcleaf: