PDA

View Full Version : Bulk in coco 4 litre pot

FACE
15-02-16, 07:54 PM
So I had a seed of a guy to test out of the incredible bulk that a planted in a 1 litre pot then moved to a 4 litre
No training just topped once and flowered prob 4/5 weeks veg a think ? Maybe have been less a can't mind
Nutes
Canna coco a n b
Pk 13/14
Max ec in veg 0.8 flower 1.4
Watered once a day
She is been flushin over 12 days now on water right out the tank no ph just water as it comes
A chopped a small test bud of other day as she is comin down Thursday
But the smoke was nice buds rock solid. And a rarity musky smell ? Reminds me of critical kush
Easy to grow overall nice buds and Diego worth a second run as a good size tree
Gets a video of it before it gets chopped

http://youtu.be/arxwku1gyCg

farmguy
15-02-16, 08:44 PM
Cracker mate that wee 4 ltr pot sum goin smasher buds on her an good review mate, hat tipped

Atb

Murdock
15-02-16, 08:49 PM
looks nice that mate, don,t know what the fuck to grow now theres that many strains being made lol, good crack though

FACE
15-02-16, 08:49 PM
Defo worth a crack at growing mate u will love this strain it stays nice compact

ERBURT
15-02-16, 08:57 PM
Niceone face.
Pepsi challenge for you next time it's on.
Yourll stonk it.

Samwise Gamgee
15-02-16, 09:14 PM
Looking awesome FACE, I have four of these in me veg tent, nice plants tbh grow bloody quick :)

Bulls
19-02-16, 11:31 AM
Absolutely impressive Face. Makes me wonder why do I use 15L pots when you get same bud from 4L pot? Them bulks are a cracking smoke and lovely plants to grow! Finished 4 of them and have one of them on the go now with lovely genetics. WIll be taking cuts and doing another 4 plant run with the bulks. Smoke is really awesome.

MJCTHC1
19-02-16, 12:00 PM
Love the vid gives a much better perspective if size........making the bulks look even bigger if thats possible.......

FACE
19-02-16, 12:53 PM
Cracker mate that wee 4 ltr pot sum goin smasher buds on her an good review mate, hat tipped

Atb

Cheers farmer
Am impressed by this strain for getting it as a free seed of a guy
U gonna love growing this

FACE
19-02-16, 12:53 PM
looks nice that mate, don,t know what the fuck to grow now theres that many strains being made lol, good crack though

Yeh m lots if stuff around now eh thus defo caught the eye though it easy potential for a tree with double figures in it

FACE
19-02-16, 12:55 PM
Niceone face.
Pepsi challenge for you next time it's on.
Yourll stonk it.

Erb a started first Pepsi challenge n was gonna enter the second one but a was lazy starting it lol a gonna get into one though

FACE
19-02-16, 12:56 PM
Looking awesome FACE, I have four of these in me veg tent, nice plants tbh grow bloody quick :)

Cheers Sam
A seen u ones started they fast movers eh
These were just too once n flowered so with more training potential is there for large crops if this
U gonna be flowering in no time speed they growing

FACE
19-02-16, 12:59 PM
Absolutely impressive Face. Makes me wonder why do I use 15L pots when you get same bud from 4L pot? Them bulks are a cracking smoke and lovely plants to grow! Finished 4 of them and have one of them on the go now with lovely genetics. WIll be taking cuts and doing another 4 plant run with the bulks. Smoke is really awesome.

Hey bul
A usually flower in ten litre pots medium size plants like this n my current large 2 are only in 20 litre pots
A veg in smaller pots as long as I can before the pot up so they a good size then u no long after pot up flowering so plenty room for roots to explode
Impressive strain bulk is eh a guy a cut out aside for a new run plus a crossed it with sour sherbett a hit 30 odd seeds so gonna see how they go to
Cheers

FACE
19-02-16, 01:00 PM
Love the vid gives a much better perspective if size........making the bulks look even bigger if thats possible.......

Cheers mj

A though a video be better to show scale n size of it as it was good size fit the pot
A winning strain this is good genetics no sure if there any other pheno ? But still nice
Cheers

denots
01-03-16, 09:46 PM
Top stuff mucka, nuff said.

FACE
01-03-16, 09:49 PM
6.2 ounce
Banging smoke it's been curing now a bit and it tastes and very crystally an solid to touch
Nice stone as well and if u smoke blunts this will tickle the throat

J.18
01-03-16, 09:55 PM
Hi Face beautiful plant mate, what would you compare smoke too? How's the buzz? Interested in the strain always grew exodus or lemon but fancy something different

ironjustice
02-03-16, 01:08 AM
lovely mate might have to give that a go.. walloping yield for a 4l pot though but then thats the magic of coco.. and your growing lol

peace.. IJ

Buster
02-03-16, 02:25 AM
Sexy little bitch she is face. Love the the petite ladies myself ;)