PDA

View Full Version : Flower mate vape

MrChedHead
19-03-16, 11:48 AM
Just bought one of these, got it delivered yesterday... fucking mad they are, didnt feel like it was doing much at first, got me an 2 mates proper wasted haha... tried a few diff strains in it an fuck me the flavors from the dope is amazing... holy grail, jack the ripper, lemon kush and exo cheese.... the cheese tasted by far the best, tellin ya vapin ye weed is like pure conissour shit can taste all the flavors its shit hot... well made up with the purchase... when you empty it it looks like fresh brown tobbacco unburnt.... wondered what it would smoke like so loaded up a bong of it lol disgusting!!

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/19/6d34183d79f933c652e481b3a9dfb28a.jpg
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/03/19/db01c3e79503fcb9eec57199b3d92c3f.jpg

Anyway... anyone thinking of buying one id reccommend, inlove with it man, its nothin like smoking so takes a while to get used to but defo worth it...

Have a nice weekend chongers

Spankydemonkey
19-03-16, 12:24 PM
I used to have the single temp version of this, and is was very good for what it was, only downside was the non replaceable battery.

Got an arizer air now which is a great piece of kit.

MrChedHead
19-03-16, 12:47 PM
Aye mate tha sucks donkey balls like, but it is wat is is... got 3 temp settings on this one :D although i was only using it on the hottest setting... was looking at the arizers... was being abit of a minge an went fr cheapest incase i didnt take to it... converted i am now mate ;) mon the vapes

Dazmandaz
19-03-16, 01:28 PM
welcome to the world of vaping ;)

i tried vaping for the first time the other month and got proper wankered on it and like you say you can really taste the flavours ,im thinking of getting a portable in the future and was looking at the flower mate . good to see you rate it well ;)

and the brown stuff still has thc in it, you can make edibles,smoothies,drinks,smoke all sorts of stuff to do with it ;) :joint:

MrChedHead
19-03-16, 04:11 PM
Its sweet Dazmandaz... i love it... roll on the kids bed time haha ;)

Buster
22-03-16, 01:02 AM
I've got the flowermate pro and highly rate that as well for the money. Mon the vaping ;)

Trodat
23-03-16, 04:54 PM
I bought mine last week and I'm new to herbs.... needles to say I was pretty wasted pretty quickly. But beats using tobacco IMO. Now looking at getting dab/shatter to try in it

reganlives
23-03-16, 06:25 PM
Wait til you try a volcano or arizer extreme q!

MrChedHead
19-04-16, 09:22 PM
Well iv been using this every day since a wrote this post, yea its ok like it does the job but pissin me off as keeps getting blocked easy... they more assing about than a conventional pipe..... wonders if more expensive ones dont get blocked as easy?

lozbian2410
19-04-16, 11:32 PM
I use a crafty mate and it never gets blocked. It is great except for the battery life aint great. Its fine for me cos i'm a lightweight. it is a tad pricey though but worth every penny imo.

Dazmandaz
20-04-16, 04:51 PM
what do you mean by blocked mate?

are you grinding it to much and packing it too tight ? ive still not got one yet but soon hopefully , this problem you saying about it blocking has me a bit put off this one hope you sort it ;) :joint:

MrChedHead
20-04-16, 09:13 PM
I use a crafty mate and it never gets blocked. It is great except for the battery life aint great. Its fine for me cos i'm a lightweight. it is a tad pricey though but worth every penny imo.
Yer man i seen that but was bein a minge, an then beth went an bought it an bet she aint even usin it ha...!

MrChedHead
20-04-16, 09:17 PM
what do you mean by blocked mate?

are you grinding it to much and packing it too tight ? ive still not got one yet but soon hopefully , this problem you saying about it blocking has me a bit put off this one hope you sort it ;) :joint:
Alrite mate, yea just over time a reckon bou a week the air flow goes dodgy feel like ya cnt get owt... so a got some welding wire an poked the holes, ther 5 but ye it seams 2 dont do shit cos gt like this silicon type seal fr sealin chamber in 😦 ..... ye cant pack um cos the toke of it is worse, it is good an it does hit the spot but reckon id probs go fr a diff one if could go back 😃