PDA

View Full Version : Cheese in Canna coco natural mentored by farmguy

Pages : [1] 2

lvfcno1
22-04-16, 03:30 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160422/8e8f6716589e09199a6d81a4ec627588.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160422/d0c31354cb817fcc1b2ee76041963086.jpg
Firstly I would like to apologise in advance as I am going to be asking a lot of questions as I am a newbie and will need your help profusely
This is my tent setup...
Ballast 600w ---- 600w Bulb Dual Spectrum ---- Reflector
Tent - 1.2m2
Swiftair Inline fan kit - Centrifugal fan, Carbon Filter 4”.
Nutrients that i have...
Rhizotonic
Canna A and B
Cannazym
Canna start
Canna aktrovater trichoderma
And camag as i gave soft water.
Soil...
Canna coco natural
Perlite
Ecothrive charge.
Pots 15L x4
Ok that's what I have. How much perlite do I add to a 15 litre pot of soil as I’ve read that you do not add nutes if you add perlite 50/50 with soil , as it can cause nute burn? Is this true?
Also how much eco thrive to add to 15L pot if soil.
Once girls are planted what nutes do i start if with? As i been told only rhizo 2ml per litre. One again i apologise in advance for all the questions. You read so much and every time i read something its different to the last one i read. So just gonna stick to my grow diary with the hopes if you guys helping. 😊
Lights will be on 18/6. Do i switch the extracted fan off at the same time as the lights? Along with my intake?
Thank you for any response in advance.
Also what should pH, humudty and temp be at the first stage of girls going into their pots?

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Blue
22-04-16, 04:11 PM
The canna coco natural isn't soil mate it's an alternative inert medium which provides the plants with no nutrients other than the A and B you add to it. I'd scrap the perlite as it's not needed. If it was a soil grow you'd need it but coco is good to go straight from the bag.

You may find your going to struggle with temps running a 600w and a 4 inch extraction in that space, I'd run your set up first before adding the plants, should give you a good idea what your environments like. Also your fans need to be running 24/7 bringing clean air in and taking the stale air out.

Start with the Rhizotonic first as you've mentioned 2ml per L every feed and depending on you back ground EC you may to add A and B from the start. your Ph needs to be 5.8 every feed as well. Which will be daily in coco once you have a decent rootball.
I keep my lights on temps around 25c and my lights off temps no lower than 20c with a humidity of 50-60% in Veg .

MrChedHead
22-04-16, 04:18 PM
Your goin to need bigger extraction in there mate sorry to say 😦

MrChedHead
22-04-16, 04:19 PM
And defo active intake... summer comin dude its already warmin up 😎

lvfcno1
22-04-16, 05:04 PM
Thanks for the input I'll take it on board and what would happen if there was too much heat?? Is it recoverable?

lvfcno1
22-04-16, 06:04 PM
The canna coco natural isn't soil mate it's an alternative inert medium which provides the plants with no nutrients other than the A and B you add to it. I'd scrap the perlite as it's not needed. If it was a soil grow you'd need it but coco is good to go straight from the bag.

You may find your going to struggle with temps running a 600w and a 4 inch extraction in that space, I'd run your set up first before adding the plants, should give you a good idea what your environments like. Also your fans need to be running 24/7 bringing clean air in and taking the stale air out.

Start with the Rhizotonic first as you've mentioned 2ml per L every feed and depending on you back ground EC you may to add A and B from the start. your Ph needs to be 5.8 every feed as well. Which will be daily in coco once you have a decent rootball.
I keep my lights on temps around 25c and my lights off temps no lower than 20c with a humidity of 50-60% in Veg .
Well I'm on a tight budget so instead of buying a bigger fan do you think a 400 w bulb will be better to buy? Will it still give of enough heat?

lvfcno1
22-04-16, 06:21 PM

Im just doing a trial run before girls arrive. At the min temp is 23c in. 28c out. Lights n fans been on hour n half

Blue
22-04-16, 08:18 PM
Im just doing a trial run before girls arrive. At the min temp is 23c in. 28c out. Lights n fans been on hour n half

Stick with the 600w for now and see how it goes. As the weather warms up you may have heat issues with anything over 30c But
23c inside should be fine mate but 25-26 is what I aim for. I'd do the trial run 18/6 just as you would with the plants in.

lvfcno1
23-04-16, 06:16 PM
Can I do haze cutting with this setup? Been told I have to wait for cheese cuttings not impressed lol.

Blue
23-04-16, 06:35 PM
Can I do haze cutting with this setup? Been told I have to wait for cheese cuttings not impressed lol.

you can do any strain you like providing you train them to suit your grow space and flip them over to flower at the right time. I think the haze are more sativia dominant which means they could grow taller and take slightly longer to finish but i cant see it being a problem

lvfcno1
23-04-16, 06:42 PM
you can do any strain you like providing you train them to suit your grow space and flip them over to flower at the right time. I think the haze are more sativia dominant which means they could grow taller and take slightly longer to finish but i cant see it being a problem
Sorry I should have said this to start with but It will be ok to do haze with canna nutes and canna coco natural medium?? And will it still be a good high?

Blue
23-04-16, 06:52 PM
Sorry I should have said this to start with but It will be ok to do haze with canna nutes and canna coco natural medium?? And will it still be a good high?

yes, the coco is suited to growing any strain as is most grow mediums. Regarding high it all depends what your looking for but either way it will provide a good high im sure. Do you know the specific type of haze it is? If you do have a look online for some strain descriptions.

lvfcno1
23-04-16, 06:55 PM
yes, the coco is suited to growing any strain as is most grow mediums. Regarding high it all depends what your looking for but either way it will provide a good high im sure. Do you know the specific type of haze it is? If you do have a look online for some strain descriptions.
Alright thanks and I'm pretty sure it's just a standard normal haze that's all I've been told and how long is the flowering time on haze? I've been told it's 20 weeks? That can't be true

Blue
23-04-16, 07:02 PM
Alright thanks and I'm pretty sure it's just a standard normal haze that's all I've been told and how long is the flowering time on haze? I've been told it's 20 weeks? That can't be true

Theres many different hazes out there ranging from a flowering time of 9 weeks right through to 20 weeks as you've mentioned. thats the problem with clones you never know exactly what your getting.

lvfcno1
23-04-16, 07:07 PM
Theres many different hazes out there ranging from a flowering time of 9 weeks right through to 20 weeks as you've mentioned. thats the problem with clones you never know exactly what your getting.
Well I've been told it's super lemon Haze so What's the flowering on that about 8 weeks or something? but again I've gotta wait for them my dude waiting for them to root

Blue
23-04-16, 07:16 PM
Well I've been told it's super lemon Haze so What's the flowering on that about 8 weeks or something? but again I've gotta wait for them my dude waiting for them to root

should be anything from 9-11 weeks, you can chop at different times all depends on what type of high your looking for but id say 9 weeks at least

lvfcno1
23-04-16, 07:18 PM
should be anything from 9-11 weeks, you can chop at different times all depends on what type of high your looking for but id say 9 weeks at least
Alright thanks and I'm after the best high I can get haha

lvfcno1
04-05-16, 06:53 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160422/8e8f6716589e09199a6d81a4ec627588.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160422/d0c31354cb817fcc1b2ee76041963086.jpg
Firstly I would like to apologise in advance as I am going to be asking a lot of questions as I am a newbie and will need your help profusely
This is my tent setup...
Ballast 600w ---- 600w Bulb Dual Spectrum ---- Reflector
Tent - 1.2m2
Swiftair Inline fan kit - Centrifugal fan, Carbon Filter 4”.
Nutrients that i have...
Rhizotonic
Canna A and B
Cannazym
Canna start
Canna aktrovater trichoderma
And camag as i gave soft water.
Soil...
Canna coco natural
Perlite
Ecothrive charge.
Pots 15L x4
Ok that's what I have. How much perlite do I add to a 15 litre pot of soil as I’ve read that you do not add nutes if you add perlite 50/50 with soil , as it can cause nute burn? Is this true?
Also how much eco thrive to add to 15L pot if soil.
Once girls are planted what nutes do i start if with? As i been told only rhizo 2ml per litre. One again i apologise in advance for all the questions. You read so much and every time i read something its different to the last one i read. So just gonna stick to my grow diary with the hopes if you guys helping. 😊
Lights will be on 18/6. Do i switch the extracted fan off at the same time as the lights? Along with my intake?
Thank you for any response in advance.
Also what should pH, humudty and temp be at the first stage of girls going into their pots?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160504/c87fbc0c28c9a2b4d5eea4979cdd9162.jpg
At long long last! There in!! My girls ate here (cheese) and in their new homes. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

lvfcno1
06-05-16, 07:48 PM
When is the best time to feed girls? Morning or just before lights out?

Blue
06-05-16, 07:55 PM
When is the best time to feed girls? Morning or just before lights out?

an hour or two after the lights come on works best for me

lvfcno1
06-05-16, 07:55 PM
an hour or two after the lights come on works best for me
Thanks

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 10:24 AM
Hey another question one of my girls has got a discoloured leaf and I want to know if I should chop her
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160507/573c1cfdb6df91e519d438e0c6524cca.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160507/5f83529deffd727e7268f9358454222d.jpg
I may need better pics but there you go,I'm just thinking that it may be suvking nutes from the rest of the plant?

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 10:45 AM
Also if you cannot see the end of her is also curling up like she wants too die, but all other girls looks healthy

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 05:30 PM
Leave the leaf alone for now mate theyre still small
It will slow it down a bit if you remove it id say but up to you mate
Remember when you post list everything you feed them and how often

Sent from your mrs gaff using crapatalk

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 07:52 PM
Guys I've done a feed a might have put too much ph in trying to get it spot on is it bad too add to much ph? I've added about 10-15 ml of up n down all together I think

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 07:54 PM
Dont ph in soil man
Your soil will buffer, and if you fed them why arent the details in here
Mate if you want me to help i need to know everything and why...
Also do you know what ph the feed was at? If not why not?

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 08:05 PM
Dont ph in soil man
Your soil will buffer, and if you fed them why arent the details in here
Mate if you want me to help i need to know everything and why...
Also do you know what ph the feed was at? If not why not?

Sorry bro... Fed them two days ago..8ml rhizo to 4 litres of water. Used a couple of drops of calmag to bring ec up to 0.3 (raising ec gradually) but pH is 9.8 so WS dropping it down to any where between 5.5 to 5.8 using pH. Done this two days ago and soil is dry so feeding them today with ec 0.4

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 08:10 PM
Dont root feed calmag it will cause you issues
Foliar feed at 1ml/l
What soil are they in? If its fresh soil wont it have nutrients in it? 2weeks roughly for light mix
Plants look small to me so if you are going to feed them give them the minimal for now
I dont measure ec etc wast of time unless you are in an inert medium

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 08:13 PM
So no calmag. No pH just 8 ml rhizo to 4 litres if water. Using canna coco natural with 20% of perlite and ecothrive bro.

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 08:17 PM
So no calmag. No pH just 8 ml rhizo to 4 litres if water. Using canna coco natural with 20% of perlite and ecothrive bro.

Soil or coco? Diary says soil bro and tbh looks like soil to me
If its coco, have a chat to face hes a champ
And disregard anything i said about not ph'ing
Im a soil grower

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 08:18 PM
Also bro they went in last Monday

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 08:20 PM
If in coco feed every watering

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 08:23 PM
Soil or coco? Diary says soil bro and tbh looks like soil to me
If its coco, have a chat to face hes a champ
And disregard anything i said about not ph'ing
Im a soil grower
Oh right cheers bro how do i change the title any ideas? And how do i find face? And thanks

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 08:36 PM
I've asked admin to change title. And I've messaged face. Cheers bud.

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 08:38 PM
No worries
Face is one of the best coco growers i know he will get you on the right track mate and hes a nice bloke also

Blue
07-05-16, 09:00 PM
10-15ml of ph additive is a lot mate , I doubt you'll need to add as much as that. When you've made up your feed just add a few drops of down and give it a really good stir then test. Repeat until you've reached 5.8. Shouldn't take much..Once you get the hang of it you'll know exactly how much you need to add to come close to the numbers you require. I'd recommend scrapping the ph up and getting yourself some liquid silicon instead. This works as a ph up, strengthens stems and helps with the uptake of nutrients. Also don't let your coco dry out. Coco requires a daily water/feed once you have a decent rootball.

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 09:40 PM
No worries
Face is one of the best coco growers i know he will get you on the right track mate and hes a nice bloke also

Ahhh face not hot the time to mentor me
He one busy dude. 😕😯

Donmitch0121
07-05-16, 09:41 PM
Make a post asking for a coco mentor then mate use the old noggin lol

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 09:48 PM
Make a post asking for a coco mentor then mate use the old noggin lol

Ha ha already have bro! Cheers

lvfcno1
07-05-16, 10:00 PM
Must say. Been looking at face's girls and wow they are bang on!

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 12:09 PM
Will be back on later guys with update

Murdock
08-05-16, 12:21 PM
i,ll walk you through if you like, i grow with same feed and coco,

Murdock
08-05-16, 12:25 PM
forget that i just realised farmguy is going to do it, you won,t go wrong with him

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 12:26 PM
i,ll walk you through if you like, i grow with same feed and coco,
Brill thanks bro
For the last week ( girls would gave been in a week tomorrow) i being using rhizo 8 ml to 4 litres if water and calmag to bring ec up and pH down. Been afviced to flush n start fresh? What do u think?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 12:28 PM
Ill catch up later with more details. When i can sit and let u know everything plus a pic

Murdock
08-05-16, 12:31 PM
me personally i,d bring your tap water to an ec of 0.4 with cal/mag then add your canna nutes until you get an ec of 0.6 - 0.7 then add 2ml rhizo to 1 litre , then ph to 5.8, when you water then make sure you get runoff and catch a bit in a cup to check its readings, you don,t want the ec coming out higher than going in and idealy you want the ph coming out higher,

Murdock
08-05-16, 12:34 PM
i,ll keep you right till farguy comes along, he,ll work more or less the same way as i do as i mentored his first grow too lol, just remember its just a weed your growing so keep it simple for your first few grows before you try experimenting

Donmitch0121
08-05-16, 12:47 PM
Mate with farmguy and M in the ranks you'll be growing bangers
Thanks for coming to the rescue lads
I didnt wanna mess the chap up

farmguy
08-05-16, 01:28 PM
Cheers murdock be nice to have u at me side threw a first mentor as u bein my first mentor

Happy days wer they cuts u got?
Thats the one there as M said then we shall go from there,

Wats in the mix of the coco mate perlite an is that clay pebbles i see aswell?

sent from the land of ulster ✊

Hopper
08-05-16, 01:52 PM
I'll be tagging along watchin the goodness here mate, good luck, Youre in great hands

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 02:23 PM
I'll be tagging along watchin the goodness here mate, good luck, Youre in great hands
Thanks bro

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 02:26 PM
Cheers murdock be nice to have u at me side threw a first mentor as u bein my first mentor

They were cuttings yes. And in the medium i have 20% perlite and also eco thrive. Been in a week tomorrow. Being feeding the 8ml rhizo to 4 litres of water. Also calmag as advice's to bring ec up. And pH down because my pH was over 9. I have been adviced to flush them out? And start afresh. What u think. ? Will put another PIC up when home.

farmguy
08-05-16, 03:10 PM
Never heard of the ecothrive but think its just a root accelerator?
No mate dont think theres a need to flush, how many times u fed them the 8mil rhizo have u not been addin a&b aswell?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 04:29 PM
Never heard of the ecothrive but think its just a root accelerator?
No mate dont think theres a need to flush, how many times u fed them the 8mil rhizo have u not been addin a&b aswell?

Hi ya farmguy. Eco thrive is a root enchancher. I have had the girls a week tomorrow. I've only give the rhizo as that's what i was advised to do. But that was my mistake as i had my head line ' cheese in coco soil' so was being advice's Rong but as i said totally my fault.

Samwise Gamgee
08-05-16, 04:33 PM
Hi lvfcno1, is the grow that Farmguy has agreed to mentor, if so I will need to move it to the mentored grow section, and change the title?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 04:35 PM
Hi ya farmguy. Eco thrive is a root enchancher. I have had the girls a week tomorrow. I've only give the rhizo as that's what i was advised to do. But that was my mistake as i had my head line ' cheese in coco soil' so was being advice's Rong but as i said totally my fault.

Im due to feed them tonight so will be back in a few hours mate.

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 04:38 PM
Hi lvfcno1, is the grow that Farmguy has agreed to mentor, if so I will need to move it to the mentored grow section, and change the title?
Hi there samwise gamagee.
Yes farm guy has kindly offered to mentor me. (Phew) thanks

Samwise Gamgee
08-05-16, 04:39 PM
No probs fella, your in safe hands, goodluck with the grow lads, diary moved and title changed :)

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 04:41 PM
No probs fella, your in safe hands, goodluck with the grow lads, diary moved and title changed :)
Where have i moved to lol

Samwise Gamgee
08-05-16, 04:46 PM
I have moved the diary to the mentored section fella, so people know its a mentored grow :)

Where have i moved to lol

farmguy
08-05-16, 05:00 PM
Im due to feed them tonight so will be back in a few hours mate.

Add base nutes to 0.6ec then add the rhizo @2mil per liter an ph that to 5.8 mate

I have moved the diary to the mentored section fella, so people know its a mentored grow :)
Cheers fella

Murdock
08-05-16, 05:40 PM
your in good hands now, i,ll sit back and enjoy the ride, just make sure you listen and you won,t go wrong, keep it lit guys

Murdock
08-05-16, 05:42 PM

subbed up mate, you know the score though so no worries, atb m

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 06:36 PM
OK guys girls Dont need watering. As medium still wet. And yes they are clay pebbles u can see. Just quickly checked on them and a few leaves on the one gal is hooking down?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 06:45 PM
your in good hands now, i,ll sit back and enjoy the ride, just make sure you listen and you won,t go wrong, keep it lit guys
Thanks Murdock, i will certainly listen that's a defo.

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 06:50 PM
OK guys girls Dont need watering. As medium still wet. And yes they are clay pebbles u can see. Just quickly checked on them and a few leaves on the one gal is hooking down?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160508/4def1b02064ee08d69f82b7517da2bdb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160508/2dd8fbb85fd81919c9263a0bdd1984c5.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160508/46280b171c867b9475dd4d50388b370f.jpg

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 06:52 PM
Sorry they are upside down. Just noticed yellow tips as well. Got 4" intake, also osculating fan inside with 6" extract. What else can i do to bring temp down?

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:05 PM
Alright mate
Just wonderin did u clean the clay pebbles before u added them i think u need to?
Is the 4" active or passive?
See the vents on each side of the tent r they open mate if not that should help abit, r u gettin run off wen ur waterin them?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:08 PM
Alright mate
Just wonderin did u clean the clay pebbles before u added them i think u need to?
Is the 4" active or passive?
See the vents on each side of the tent r they open mate if not that should help abit, r u gettin run off wen ur waterin them?

I did clean the pebbles yes. And the perlite. When u say active or passive... Mate im thick lol 4" us blowing air into tent and i have ur sitting in my window sill with window open and the air travelling through the duct into tent. Hope thus helps.

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:09 PM
Will go and open vents now

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:13 PM
Right vents open and no no run off maybe i need to give them mire water?

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:18 PM
I did clean the pebbles yes. And the perlite. When u say active or passive... Mate im thick lol 4" us blowing air into tent and i have ur sitting in my window sill with window open and the air travelling through the duct into tent. Hope thus helps.

U must be gettin nice weather lol
Aye no that sounds dead on just a warm day outside vents open will help abit,
How u use that ecothrive they seem to be burnin abit with the yellow tips?

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:19 PM
Right vents open and no no run off maybe i need to give them mire water?

Aye mate always wen feedin get a decent bit off run off, how many litters u puttin thew each pot?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:21 PM
Aye mate always wen feedin get a decent bit off run off, how many litters u puttin thew each pot?

One litre at the min each pot. All 4 girls are in 15L pots

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:27 PM
U must be gettin nice weather lol
Aye no that sounds dead on just a warm day outside vents open will help abit,
How u use that ecothrive they seem to be burnin abit with the yellow tips?

I just added s little bit of eco thrive a and mixed it well in medium. Only deems to be happening to one of the girls thou.

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:32 PM
I would go ahead an give them a feed tonight an give them a good water till u get run off, go for 0.6ec base nutes then the 2mil rhizo per liter and ph that to 5.6 mate

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:34 PM
I would go ahead an give them a feed tonight an give them a good water till u get run off, go for 0.6ec base nutes then the 2mil rhizo per liter and ph that to 5.6 mate
Ok will do when u say bass nutes do u m mean a n b?

I just added s little bit of eco thrive a and mixed it well in medium. Only deems to be happening to one of the girls thou.

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:36 PM
Or what runs out?

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:39 PM
Ok will do when u say bass nutes do u m mean a n b?

Aye mate a&b

Or what runs out?

Just keep addin ur feed till it starts to com out the bottom
Have u not got a tray to catch the run off?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:40 PM
Aye mate a&b

Just keep addin ur feed till it starts to com out the bottom
Have u not got a tray to catch the run off?
Yes i have bro. So nothing else but 2ml of rhizo? Per litre? And no other nutes?

farmguy
08-05-16, 07:46 PM
Yes i have bro. So nothing else but 2ml of rhizo? Per litre? And no other nutes?

Add ur a&b to bring ur ec upto 0.6 then add the rhizo an ph that to 5.6 an give them enough watern each till it starts to run outa the bottom of each pot mate

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 07:47 PM
Add ur a&b to bring ur ec upto 0.6 then add the rhizo an ph that to 5.6 an give them enough watern each till it starts to run outa the bottom of each pot mate
On the case bro. Doing it as we speak

Murdock
08-05-16, 07:55 PM

i,ll be you guardian angel lol, you don,t need it but be good to see the grow , subbed

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 08:09 PM
On the case bro. Doing it as we speak

Right then.. I mixed 6 litres of water added a n b until ec was 0.6. Then added 12 ml rhizo 2ml per litre. PH 5.9.
Run off pH was 6.1

farmguy
08-05-16, 08:11 PM
Right then.. I mixed 6 litres of water added a n b until ec was 0.6. Then added 12 ml rhizo 2ml per litre. PH 5.9.
Run off pH was 6.1

On next feed knock the ph down to 5.6, did u get run off from each pot with that 6 ltr?

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 08:13 PM
On next feed knock the ph down to 5.6, did u get run off from each pot with that 6 ltr?
3 was 6.1 and 1 was 6.3 run off and sorry i didn't mean to put 5.9 meant to put 5.6 going in

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 08:24 PM
Can't thank you guys enough. 👏👏👏

farmguy
08-05-16, 08:28 PM
3 was 6.1 and 1 was 6.3 run off and sorry i didn't mean to put 5.9 meant to put 5.6 going in

Good u got run off on each pots, with those temps u mite need to give them the same tomorrow night, thats u now run off every feed chuck the run off down tolite, just keep an eye on those temps mate

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 08:32 PM
Good u got run off on each pots, with those temps u mite need to give them the same tomorrow night, thats u now run off every feed chuck the run off down tolite, just keep an eye on those temps mate
Will do. Thanks doubt uf the nice weather will last. But if i do have problems with temp is it worth putting air con in there? I have a mini one

farmguy
08-05-16, 08:43 PM
Will do. Thanks doubt uf the nice weather will last. But if i do have problems with temp is it worth putting air con in there? I have a mini one

Maybe just eat up ur electric very quick as i think its needs to be a sealed room for it to work to its best

lvfcno1
08-05-16, 10:25 PM
Just a quick update.. I thought it was tomorrow girls been in.. Its Wednesday it will be week. If i had a brain i would be dangerous... 😂👈

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 10:59 AM
Maybe just eat up ur electric very quick as i think its needs to be a sealed room for it to work to its best
Hi farm guy. Good morning to you. Today's update. Lights are 4ft away from girls. Is this OK? And should i feed them again today? Couple of pics... (Why are some leaves hooking down)http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/572b1bacb62c0ba600109660000442b1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/29eb83f5cffca15629be6bfca4e31bdb.jpg

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 11:00 AM
Sorry disregard last picture

farmguy
09-05-16, 11:58 AM
Hi farm guy. Good morning to you. Today's update. Lights are 4ft away from girls. Is this OK? And should i feed them again today? Couple of pics... (Why are some leaves hooking down)http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/572b1bacb62c0ba600109660000442b1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/29eb83f5cffca15629be6bfca4e31bdb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160509/5cdfedd0ba9042f94279eea5277fdbdf.jpg

Hows the crack mate hope u keepin well
Looks like the temps have com down abit, by the looks that the coco startin to dry abit ?

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 12:07 PM
Looks like the temps have com down abit, by the looks that the coco startin to dry abit ?
Hi. Been feeding the girls as advised by farm guy. So far so good...

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 12:18 PM
Sorry farmguy didn't realise it was you who replied 😂 shall i feed them the same today? Yeah looks like coco drying out a little. But i think i should feed them as they only had one lot of A n B ?

Hi. Been feeding the girls as advised by farm guy. So far so good...

farmguy
09-05-16, 12:25 PM
Sorry farmguy didn't realise it was you who replied 😂 shall i feed them the same today? Yeah looks like coco drying out a little. But i think i should feed them as they only had one lot of A n B ?

Hahaha cracker lol
Aye mate i would feed them again but feed them bout the same time as u did last night mate same feed

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 12:30 PM
Hahaha cracker lol
Aye mate i would feed them again but feed them bout the same time as u did last night mate same feed
Cheers bro. And will do.. Im just concerned the hooking down if the leaves? What does it mean? I read to much watering? What do u think?

farmguy
09-05-16, 12:44 PM
Wouldnt be over waterin or anythin mate very hard to over water in coco, could be down to heat? Or not givin them the run of those other times u fed? See how they go in a week or so time with gettin the run off mate

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 06:08 PM
Wouldnt be over waterin or anythin mate very hard to over water in coco, could be down to heat? Or not givin them the run of those other times u fed? See how they go in a week or so time with gettin the run off mate
Yo farmguy,
Done the feeding. 0.6 with a n b in. When i put rhizo in it was flashing 0.6/0.8. PH.. 5.6.
Run off.. All 6.2 and one 6.3. 👌👍

B.A.BARACUS
09-05-16, 06:20 PM
Nice One Lads.. I'll Sub Up Too This One, If i may :)

Murdock
09-05-16, 07:00 PM
sounds like your in the zone now, all dialled in and ready for them to take off, i would,nt worry about a slight curl in leaf, it has,nt spread and your readings are good, happy days

farmguy
09-05-16, 07:52 PM
Yo farmguy,
Done the feeding. 0.6 with a n b in. When i put rhizo in it was flashing 0.6/0.8. PH.. 5.6.
Run off.. All 6.2 and one 6.3. 👌👍

Happy days all sounds 👌 hows the temps the day mate

lvfcno1
09-05-16, 08:14 PM
Getting them around 27/30 need to lower it man 😵

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 11:03 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/a590d708c2e34c99a68da2ee12462c48.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/b7fb73a4eb02b605a1b80710c831d7d3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/6de6430d94ba4c777ba9e4066016bc53.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/c3127e46915c0468863b508b7a74dcdc.jpg

Morning guys Today's girls. Am not happy how they're hooking down. 😯😕

farmguy
10-05-16, 01:28 PM
Alright mate hows it goin
I would say it was the high heat that maybe caused the leaves to go like that but i see it says 25c now so if u try keep it round about there, do u run ur lights 18/6 or on 24/7

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 02:06 PM
I would say it was the high heat that maybe caused the leaves to go like that but i see it says 25c now so if u try keep it round about there, do u run ur lights 18/6 or on 24/7
Hi farmguy i run them at 18/6 the leaves look light in colour. Should i did more nutes or keep it the same? Girls will be a week old tomorrow.

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 02:44 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/ec847d4a4b16a254ccce564846eacec1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/99eb3e68e68525f1c40bf57e9212c737.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/b3f0278e1a2e9930cbd6240f631d645e.jpg
Brown spots on leaves. Look like they turning a yellowish colour as well? 😯

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 02:45 PM
Am i just being paranoid?

farmguy
10-05-16, 02:59 PM
They be fine mate aslong as new frowth comin threw healthy, can u get any pics with the lights out? How high r ur lights away

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 04:49 PM
Sorry for long reply. Lights are 4ft away.

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 04:53 PM
They be fine mate aslong as new frowth comin threw healthy, can u get any pics with the lights out? How high r ur lights away
Ill take some pics in s bit bro. Lights ate 4ft away from girls.

farmguy
10-05-16, 04:59 PM
Ill take some pics in s bit bro. Lights ate 4ft away from girls.

Is that 4 foot from top of plant mate if so lower it a foot or so i normally have my lights about 22" away but urs is a 600w? But lower it a foot an see how it goes

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 05:05 PM
Is that 4 foot from top of plant mate if so lower it a foot or so i normally have my lights about 22" away but urs is a 600w? But lower it a foot an see how it goes
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/44dad4109e8bc5b49eba8f0f4a704592.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/7dbad7803c42a3c0e81ec72f01b940f2.jpg[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/6f7f4d375820c8e712013bf2ab832c51.jpg[/IMG
Yeah bro that's from top of plant . ill lower it a foot and yeah am using 600w.

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 05:05 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/44dad4109e8bc5b49eba8f0f4a704592.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/7dbad7803c42a3c0e81ec72f01b940f2.jpg[IMG]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/6f7f4d375820c8e712013bf2ab832c51.jpg[/IMG
Yeah bro that's from top of plant . ill lower it a foot and yeah am using 600w.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/9f7dea879b58c5668f3eabadee448afc.jpg

farmguy
10-05-16, 05:10 PM
Lookin very nice mate u just over worrin about those leaves, i would go for another feed 0.7ec ph the same

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 05:10 PM
Should i feed them the same bro today?

farmguy
10-05-16, 05:13 PM
Lookin very nice mate u just over worrin about those leaves, i would go for another feed 0.7ec ph the same

Should i feed them the same bro today?

Aye give er that tonight mate

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 05:16 PM
I dropped the light bro they're 40 inches away from top of plant. Im waiting on your advice about feeds before i feed them maybe up the a n b?

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 05:20 PM
Sorry bro just seen ur reply , ,will do. Cheers mate 👍

farmguy
10-05-16, 05:21 PM
I dropped the light bro they're 40 inches away from top of plant. Im waiting on your advice about feeds before i feed them maybe up the a n b?

Aye mate just feed to 0.7 ec thats just with a&b then the 2mil rhizo an get run off from each pot,

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 06:01 PM
Aye mate just feed to 0.7 ec thats just with a&b then the 2mil rhizo an get run off from each pot,
OK done that bro... Ec 0.6/0.8 pH 5.7.
Run off... Two 5.7, one 5.8 and the fourth 5.9.

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 06:19 PM
Another thing farmguy im using pH down everyday to bring the pH to correct pH. Isn't it bad to use pH down/up all the time?

farmguy
10-05-16, 06:39 PM
Another thing farmguy im using pH down everyday to bring the pH to correct pH. Isn't it bad to use pH down/up all the time?

No thats not a problem usein the ph down just if u put to much in i would just chuck it an redo it but if ur just gettin it down to the ph u need its fine

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 06:42 PM
No thats not a problem usein the ph down just if u put to much in i would just chuck it an redo it but if ur just gettin it down to the ph u need its fine
Cheers bud.. Is the run off pH OK? Its come down from yesterday?

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
10-05-16, 08:16 PM
Cheers bud.. Is the run off pH OK? Its come down from yesterday?

hemp oil cures cancer
Yea that run off is fine mate an all is lookin ok at the top aswell

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 08:17 PM
Cheers bro. Will feed them the same tomorrow ill let you have a rest. Thanks again. 👏👍👌

hemp oil cures cancer

Murdock
10-05-16, 09:33 PM
OK done that bro... Ec 0.6/0.8 pH 5.7.
Run off... Two 5.7, one 5.8 and the fourth 5.9.

its the ec readings you want more than the ph

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 09:47 PM
its the ec readings you want more than the ph
Hi Murdock.. So is the WC OK 0.6/0.8?

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
10-05-16, 09:47 PM
Ec i mean..

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 08:05 PM
Well he girls are a week old today.
Done feeds..
Ec 0.6
PH 5.7
Running off [email protected] [email protected]
Let me know when to up A @ B
👍

farmguy
11-05-16, 08:15 PM
Well he girls are a week old today.
Done feeds..
Ec 0.6
PH 5.7
Running off [email protected] [email protected]
Let me know when to up A @ B
👍

Wats ur plain water ec mate?

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 08:44 PM
Wats ur plain water ec mate?
Hi farmguy
My ec dies not. Read with plain water that's why i was using calmag? But stopped using it when you told me to use A @ B to get ec up to 0.6.

farmguy
11-05-16, 08:56 PM
Hi farmguy
My ec dies not. Read with plain water that's why i was using calmag? But stopped using it when you told me to use A @ B to get ec up to 0.6.

Aye feedin with ur ph at 5.6 afew feeds aweek will help with the cal uptake, so say 3 days out of the week feed ph 5.6 an rest of the time ph 5.8, i have only ever bought 1 bottle of calmag an i used it bout 4 times then i was told feedin 5.6 helps the cal uptake now i only really get calmag problems goin into flower then it irons itself out

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 09:01 PM
Aye feedin with ur ph at 5.6 afew feeds aweek will help with the cal uptake, so say 3 days out of the week feed ph 5.6 an rest of the time ph 5.8, i have only ever bought 1 bottle of calmag an i used it bout 4 times then i was told feedin 5.6 helps the cal uptake now i only really get calmag problems goin into flower then it irons itself out
OK so 3 days 5.6 and the rest 5.8.. Is this with calmag? Or up the A @ B? Thanks again bro.

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 09:07 PM
Sorry bro do i keep ec at 0.6?

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
11-05-16, 09:18 PM
Sorry bro do i keep ec at 0.6?

hemp oil cures cancer
Aye mate they still look a nice colour of green at 0.6ec a&b an if theres signs of cal def while driftin ur ph levels hopefully M will drop a line in on how to use the cal if he has the spare time

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 09:34 PM
Aye mate they still look a nice colour of green at 0.6ec a&b an if theres signs of cal def while driftin ur ph levels hopefully M will drop a line in on how to use the cal if he has the spare time
That would be brill. Who's 'M'

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 09:35 PM
Maybe i could message and ask

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
11-05-16, 10:19 PM
That would be brill. Who's 'M'

hemp oil cures cancer

Maybe i could message and ask

hemp oil cures cancer
Murdock, think he is subbed up an sure he will pop in mate
But wat ur doin now seems to be keepin them happy

lvfcno1
11-05-16, 11:00 PM
👍👍

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 08:35 AM
Morning people. (Farmguy)
My humidifier is broke 😠😡 this is the bloody second one!!! In two weeks ( first week i was dry testing) will the girls be OK for 3 days without it. As i have ordered another one and wont arrive for 3 days. 😯😡😕

hemp oil cures cancer

Hopper
12-05-16, 08:51 AM
Get a bowl of water, fill it up, then get a towel and dangle it in the bowl so it touches the bottom, and wet the whole towel, this should help humy a bit mate

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 08:52 AM
Get a bowl of water, fill it up, then get a towel and dangle it in the bowl so it touches the bottom, and wet the whole towel, this should help humy a bit mate
Thanks hopper. 👍

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 08:56 AM
Thanks hopper. 👍

hemp oil cures cancer
At the min i put a bowl if water in there. Will put towel Ss well. Humid not to BaD as we have humid 58% due to wet weather.

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
12-05-16, 09:04 AM
At the min i put a bowl if water in there. Will put towel Ss well. Humid not to BaD as we have humid 58% due to wet weather.

hemp oil cures cancer
Aye if humidity is at 58% thats fine mate wat was it at with the humidifer

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 09:10 AM
Aye if humidity is at 58% thats fine mate wat was it at with the humidifer
Morning farmguy. No i switched humidifier off last night before lights out as it has a light on it. So need to switch it off so ladies can have darkness. Went to switch it on this morning and poof! It wouldn't work. So I've ordered a third one ( different to the other two) but not available to get it til Sunday. But humid... Was 58% this morn. (Due to the rain we have had) I've put a bowl of water with wet towel hanging out ad advised by hopper. I've sprayed the walls with water as well. So ill have to do my best until i get other one.. So frustrating..lol

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
12-05-16, 09:15 AM
Morning farmguy. No i switched humidifier off last night before lights out as it has a light on it. So need to switch it off so ladies can have darkness. Went to switch it on this morning and poof! It wouldn't work. So I've ordered a third one ( different to the other two) but not available to get it til Sunday. But humid... Was 58% this morn. (Due to the rain we have had) I've put a bowl of water with wet towel hanging out ad advised by hopper. I've sprayed the walls with water as well. So ill have to do my best until i get other one.. So frustrating..lol

hemp oil cures cancer
As long as u can keep it above 30% till u get ur new one a day or 2 will be ok an if ur worried about that wee light on the humidifier get abit of electric tape or duck tape to cover light mate

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 09:18 AM
As long as u can keep it above 30% till u get ur new one a day or 2 will be ok an if ur worried about that wee light on the humidifier get abit of electric tape or duck tape to cover light mate
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160512/88b19220f83fb4e31ee5540e709d6d55.jpg
That's the bugger i had for the second time.. So avoid this one peeps!

hemp oil cures cancer

Hopper
12-05-16, 12:09 PM
Maplins do a 5ltr one mate, much better than that one, and I have both!

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 06:00 PM
Day 8.
Ec 0.6
PH 5.8
Run off [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
😃😀☺

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 06:01 PM
And i just broke my pH pen 😠😡

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 06:10 PM
Day 8.
Ec 0.6
PH 5.8
😃😀☺

hemp oil cures cancer
Humidity 52%
Temp 26°

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
12-05-16, 07:05 PM
Day 8.
Ec 0.6
PH 5.8
😃😀☺

hemp oil cures cancer

Humidity 52%
Temp 26°

hemp oil cures cancer

And i just broke my pH pen 😠😡

hemp oil cures cancer
Temp humidity sittin perfect feedin goin well, can u get another ordered? Wat happened to it mate

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 07:07 PM
I've ordered one lol i went to put top on it and it went into the groove where the sensor is lol and broke the little casing around sensor 😂

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
12-05-16, 07:12 PM
I've ordered one lol i went to put top on it and it went into the groove where the sensor is lol and broke the little casing around sensor 😂

hemp oil cures cancer
Do u rember how much ph down u put in there to get it to 5.8 or near abouts? Probly be ur only bet? Could be monday before u get a new one unless u ordered it from the mainlamd but my royal mail r slow lol

lvfcno1
12-05-16, 07:18 PM
Do u rember how much ph down u put in there to get it to 5.8 or near abouts? Probly be ur only bet? Could be monday before u get a new one unless u ordered it from the mainlamd but my royal mail r slow lol
Yes i remember how many drops i put in. I think pH pen still works but ordered another to he on safe side. But i do know how many drops i put in. Thanks any way. They looking good.. Will put PiC up in a few days let them grow a bit more first. 👍👌

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
13-05-16, 03:07 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/4fc13935cd5d7f300dad89e7c730ffe1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/da84acc8edae216ca575993f7ecc7aab.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/90ed42f6875e6dee2f35f21d2db7db6d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/d9c3718b4717a5bcfa7bf56b86de0af5.jpg

Day 9.
How they looking guys? Are they the right height for day 9?

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
13-05-16, 03:08 PM
Maplins do a 5ltr one mate, much better than that one, and I have both!
Ordered one from maplins thanks bro.

hemp oil cures cancer

farmguy
13-05-16, 03:12 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/4fc13935cd5d7f300dad89e7c730ffe1.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/da84acc8edae216ca575993f7ecc7aab.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/90ed42f6875e6dee2f35f21d2db7db6d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/d9c3718b4717a5bcfa7bf56b86de0af5.jpg

Day 9.

hemp oil cures cancer
Lookin spot on mate and a nice healthy look to them, is that the temp an humidity to day if so thats perfect :)

lvfcno1
13-05-16, 03:16 PM
Lookin spot on mate and a nice healthy look to them, is that the temp an humidity to day if so thats perfect :)
Yes they are the temps n humidity today. Whoop! 😊

hemp oil cures cancer

Edd77
13-05-16, 03:43 PM

Day 9.

hemp oil cures cancer

Glad you got your self a mentor, plants are looking spot pal keep up the good work atb for you grow Eddie.
...........UTB..........

lvfcno1
13-05-16, 03:44 PM
Glad you got your self a mentor, plants are looking spot pal keep up the good work atb for you grow Eddie.
...........UTB..........
Thanks edd77 👍 all down to farmguy

hemp oil cures cancer

lvfcno1
14-05-16, 12:59 PM
Got me 5l humidifier. ☺

rick Simpson! found a cure!

lvfcno1
15-05-16, 06:12 PM
Evening guys.
I am away for the weekend and left my girls in the capable hands of a friend.
I told them how to feeds etc. They said there were to small spiders floating in the feeds and bits of hairs. I told them to chuck the feed away and start again. But they wouldn't. They got the small spiders out but not the hairs etc. I tried to explain it would cligg the roots. But didn't listen. Try to tell him to empty run off 20 mins after they had been fed. But they wouldn't wait. Explained how they should not be left in water/feed.
👍

lvfcno1
16-05-16, 05:49 PM
Hi guys. (Farmguy especially)
Came back today and girls looking dank. I measured them and they are me a during 8 inches. It will be week 3 this wed. Will put pics up then to show u progress. Is 8 inches good for the girls height? Also i dud find a couple if tiny spiders hanging from a web near sealing. I took em out and took a good look for any more. Gave i got anything to worry about?

farmguy
16-05-16, 07:09 PM
Hi guys. (Farmguy especially)
Came back today and girls looking dank. I measured them and they are me a during 8 inches. It will be week 3 this wed. Will put pics up then to show u progress. Is 8 inches good for the girls height? Also i dud find a couple if tiny spiders hanging from a web near sealing. I took em out and took a good look for any more. Gave i got anything to worry about?

With those spiders ur fine aslong they dont creep u out like they do me lol but no harm to the ladies,
Good to hear girls r lookin good mate lookin foward to the pics,
Did u get a ph pen or the old one still workin

lvfcno1
16-05-16, 07:43 PM
With those spiders ur fine aslong they dont creep u out like they do me lol but no harm to the ladies,
Good to hear girls r lookin good mate lookin foward to the pics,
Did u get a ph pen or the old one still workin
Old one not working. Wont go above 3.5.. So binned. When i came back today was hoping for a few parcels.. Buffer 4 & 7 pH pen.. No joy.. But looked at the girls.. It took my breath.. They looking absolutely dandy! Am well made up at mo.. As for spiders haven't got a clue whats going on there, 👍👍

lvfcno1
17-05-16, 06:35 PM
Old one not working. Wont go above 3.5.. So binned. When i came back today was hoping for a few parcels.. Buffer 4 & 7 pH pen.. No joy.. But looked at the girls.. It took my breath.. They looking absolutely dandy! Am well made up at mo.. As for spiders haven't got a clue whats going on there, 👍👍

Ok so tomorrow will be week 3. And i think they're looking great. Im looking to top/fm them soon. What do you think?
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/b0adbaf7d87b4d35888b001e2b433d22.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/0a833a578a596ad3ae1f90b56de853c3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/5d7d484f225b09b337a1b2914387a1ad.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/8e7b72d0c08a49d2461d4f7e47709971.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/b6fdc8670faf43cd2e245c6d51ae80cd.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/84ce16e1f5bc3f3398512c99610901cc.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160517/bce8d401f99c6a00ece300c11093146e.jpg

farmguy
17-05-16, 07:07 PM
Happy days mate all is lookin grand in there an they have a lovely shade of green to them, as for the top or fim its up to urself mate they would be ready for either or, doin a great job mate

lvfcno1
17-05-16, 07:10 PM
Happy days mate all is lookin grand in there an they have a lovely shade of green to them, as for the top or fim its up to urself mate they would be ready for either or, doin a great job mate
Thanks farmguy happy days.

lvfcno1
17-05-16, 07:11 PM
👍👍👍👍👍👍

lvfcno1
17-05-16, 08:32 PM
Hi farmguy.
When is the best time to top? First thing in morn or just before lights out? Also i know they will need to recover. But do i need to do anything special? Like up the rhizo for a few days etc.

farmguy
17-05-16, 09:45 PM
Hi farmguy.
When is the best time to top? First thing in morn or just before lights out? Also i know they will need to recover. But do i need to do anything special? Like up the rhizo for a few days etc.

Top them just as the lights r comin on will do them mate an no nothin special just stick to wat ur doin mate

lvfcno1
18-05-16, 10:38 AM
Top them just as the lights r comin on will do them mate an no nothin special just stick to wat ur doin mate
New ph pen arrived. Topped the girls. (Not too much) so now they need to recover. 😵 (worried.com)

farmguy
18-05-16, 12:56 PM
New ph pen arrived. Topped the girls. (Not too much) so now they need to recover. 😵 (worried.com)

They will be fine mate few days and they will be back to normal, ur dojn a great job

lvfcno1
18-05-16, 01:04 PM
They will be fine mate few days and they will be back to normal, ur dojn a great job
Thanks farmguy...👍

Hippy Crack
19-05-16, 11:02 PM
Looking good, subbed for the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 06:41 PM
Just a quick update. Topping the girls did mot seem to bother them? But i only topped them a little lol they looking dank. 😊

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 06:43 PM
Also they are 9 inches week 3 and 2 days... is this ok or should they be taller? They're cheese.

farmguy
20-05-16, 07:16 PM
Just a quick update. Topping the girls did mot seem to bother them? But i only topped them a little lol they looking dank. 😊

Also they are 9 inches week 3 and 2 days... is this ok or should they be taller? They're cheese.

Hows it goin mate
Aye the ladies sound spot on, how they lookin temps an humidity?
Wer they rooted clones u got mate?

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:18 PM
Hows it goin mate
Hi farmguy. Temps around 23/226 keeping humudity around 50/55.
And yes they was rooted clones. 👍

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:19 PM
26 that is not 226 lol

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:22 PM
Hows it goin mate
Also leaves are a deep waxy green. Which i trust is good?

farmguy
20-05-16, 07:23 PM
Hi farmguy. Temps around 23/226 keeping humudity around 50/55.
And yes they was rooted clones. 👍

Also leaves are a deep waxy green. Which i trust is good?

Temps humidity sounds spot on hows the coco wen u go to feed r they dryin out any?

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:25 PM
Temps humidity sounds spot on hows the coco wen u go to feed r they dryin out any?
Not really? But i topped them up with coco. Perlite and clay pebbles. (I washed clay pebbles and perlite) ill put pics up tomorrow.

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:26 PM
Would you reckonmend that i dont feed them til they dried out a little.?

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:27 PM
They look happy enough infact they look 100%

farmguy
20-05-16, 07:33 PM
Would you reckonmend that i dont feed them til they dried out a little.?

They look happy enough infact they look 100%

If they r happy an lookin healthy keep er lit lol good stuff look foward to the pics

lvfcno1
20-05-16, 07:44 PM
If they r happy an lookin healthy keep er lit lol good stuff look foward to the pics
Inboxed u bro

lvfcno1
21-05-16, 09:01 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/7939d0549fe0707d3b5e9e538bd0032d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/461698fe17d4e26061b7fc7282269252.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/7987a63e52252954823f5f47393f249e.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/b7caf50d1e3d91550343fc371d1217a4.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/28cd04ef9171ef3e5ccd6ee703eac842.jpg

lvfcno1
21-05-16, 09:03 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/7939d0549fe0707d3b5e9e538bd0032d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/461698fe17d4e26061b7fc7282269252.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/7987a63e52252954823f5f47393f249e.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/b7caf50d1e3d91550343fc371d1217a4.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160521/28cd04ef9171ef3e5ccd6ee703eac842.jpg

Let me know what u think guys.

farmguy
21-05-16, 01:18 PM
Lookin very nice an healthy mate, is that still on the same feed if so i would keep it wer it is u r doin a grand job

lvfcno1
21-05-16, 01:21 PM
Lookin very nice an healthy mate, is that still on the same feed if so i would keep it wer it is u r doin a grand job
Hi farmguy yep thanks to u. Its all on same feed. ☺

Hippy Crack
22-05-16, 07:39 PM
Taking a seat for this one, they look dapper, thinking of going coco on my next grow so I've got my notepad out!

lvfcno1
23-05-16, 09:04 PM
Hi
Just to let you know.. ill update wed.. with pics.

lvfcno1
23-05-16, 09:06 PM
Taking a seat for this one, they look dapper, thinking of going coco on my next grow so I've got my notepad out!

Im well made up bro. They looking dank!

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:21 PM
Ok guys n gals.
Wont be around tomorrow so doing update today.
Same routine and feeds..
0.6 ec
Ph going in 5.6/5.9
Ph coming out 6.2/6.7
6 A&B
12 rhizo
Week 4 (from cones) height 1ft.

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:24 PM
Ok guys n gals.
Wont be around tomorrow so doing update today.
Same routine and feeds..
0.6 ec
Ph going in 5.6/5.9
Ph coming out 6.2/6.7
6 A&B
12 rhizo
Week 4 (from cones) height 1ft.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/a80cbb4e4cebf6a229fc0346d3a221e8.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/e9ec5d268ac713e736c9a41a35df22c7.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/ff4bf2ebf3e01cfd392178bfa89201d4.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/a5eccfc2c6dbaab872e2908f17f58c53.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/9025a48e1d82b6e912334a0d572b189b.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160524/c620fbcc8297bb9f3a4fa6a456ad5107.jpg
Smoke on last one is the humidifier. So what do i think? Is the plant at correct height? (Cheese plant)

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:25 PM
When to flower is the question?

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:26 PM
Smoke on last one is the humidifier. So what do i think? Is the plant at correct height? (Cheese plant)

Also light (6600 hps) is 2 ft away from top of plant.

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:26 PM
600w! I mean lol

farmguy
24-05-16, 01:52 PM

When to flower is the question?

Plants r lookin top notch mate happy days
They r lookin good to flip anytime now have u got any canna boost or pk 13/14 ?

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 01:58 PM
Plants r lookin top notch mate happy days
They r lookin good to flip anytime now have u got any canna boost or pk 13/14 ?
No but i can buy them. Do i need yo get both? Boost & pk?

farmguy
24-05-16, 02:09 PM
No but i can buy them. Do i need yo get both? Boost & pk?

Just go for a bottle of pk mate get the 1L one should do the trick,
Wen u lookin to flip mate u could flip them the night?

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 02:11 PM
Just go for a bottle of pk mate get the 1L one should do the trick,
Wen u lookin to flip mate u could flip them the night?
Im going to flip them friday. As that when i will get pk. Do i still use A&B same strength? And rhizo also how much pk do i put per litre?

farmguy
24-05-16, 02:16 PM
Im going to flip them friday. As that when i will get pk. Do i still use A&B same strength? And rhizo also how much pk do i put per litre?

We shall see how it goes mate but as far as the pk goes, a&b is lookin a strength atm how many mil r u usein in 10ltrs
U will be cuttin out the rhizo wen u r startin flower an startin to use the pk but dont need to worry about the pk till u start to see the buds startin like wee fluffy tops thats normally about 2 weeks after change the lightin to 12/12

lvfcno1
24-05-16, 02:26 PM
We shall see how it goes mate but as far as the pk goes, a&b is lookin a strength atm how many mil r u usein in 10ltrs
U will be cuttin out the rhizo wen u r startin flower an startin to use the pk but dont need to worry about the pk till u start to see the buds startin like wee fluffy tops thats normally about 2 weeks after change the lightin to 12/12
Im using 6 ml per 6 litres of A& B

farmguy
24-05-16, 02:31 PM
Im using 6 ml per 6 litres of A& B

Got ya now mate happy days u doin a good job keep er up

lvfcno1
26-05-16, 11:07 PM
Flipping tomorrow.. scared.com
Lets see how big her tits get!!
😅😆😁

farmguy
26-05-16, 11:13 PM
Flipping tomorrow.. scared.com
Lets see how big her tits get!!
😅😆😁

Happy days mate u will be fine ur doin a good job keep er lit mate 👍

lvfcno1
27-05-16, 11:19 AM
Okay. Girls have been flipped.
So today is the start of week 1 in flower.
I fed them the norm today.
0.6 ec
Ph in 5.7
6ml A&B
12 rhizo.

Tomorrow i will feed them 6ml A&B NO rhizo. (Is this corect farmguy? No rhizo.)

Lets phase 3 commence.

lvfcno1
27-05-16, 11:37 AM
Also ive turned humidifier off. Any ideas how i can lower humid? Its on 61% at mo. Temos are good 22° 🙄

farmguy
27-05-16, 12:12 PM
Okay. Girls have been flipped.
So today is the start of week 1 in flower.
I fed them the norm today.
0.6 ec
Ph in 5.7
6ml A&B
12 rhizo.

Tomorrow i will feed them 6ml A&B NO rhizo. (Is this corect farmguy? No rhizo.)

Lets phase 3 commence.

Also ive turned humidifier off. Any ideas how i can lower humid? Its on 61% at mo. Temos are good 22° 🙄

Happy days the fun is gonna begin good stuff, aye mate run rhizo afew more feeds i normally run it till i am gonna change to pk
Lower humidity i would just keep that dehumidifier on mate? Wat would it sit at wen on

lvfcno1
27-05-16, 12:27 PM
Happy days the fun is gonna begin good stuff, aye mate run rhizo afew more feeds i normally run it till i am gonna change to pk
Lower humidity i would just keep that dehumidifier on mate? Wat would it sit at wen on
I normally keep them around 50/55
I turned it off last night. But this morning it was on 61%.
Ill have to buy a dehumidifier. As last thing i want is bud rot later on....

lvfcno1
27-05-16, 01:05 PM
Ordered lol

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 08:54 AM
Morning....
I think the girls are 'stretching'
Does this mean i need to lower the light?

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 08:54 AM
Morning....
I think the girls are 'stretching'
Does this mean i need to lower the light?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/ddcc11636e01fe0864a936bfe86ebc3f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/3d46164edd0e32d930c46fa431f7633b.jpg

Hippy Crack
28-05-16, 09:08 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/ddcc11636e01fe0864a936bfe86ebc3f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160528/3d46164edd0e32d930c46fa431f7633b.jpg

Things looking nice in there pal!

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 09:11 AM
Things looking nice in there pal!

Thanks duck turpin. 👍

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 09:12 AM
Thanks duck turpin. 👍

Ooops fat fingers.... i mean dick!! Turpin lol

farmguy
28-05-16, 01:58 PM

Lookin good mate how high would u say the lights r away from the plants an how was the temps an rh with lights on an off is there much of a differance mate

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 02:24 PM
Im not a home at min. But i lowered the lights a touch
Temps are at 22/25° in day. And about 17°/18 at night time.

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 05:13 PM
Lookin good mate how high would u say the lights r away from the plants an how was the temps an rh with lights on an off is there much of a differance mate
As i said lowered the lights now they are 2ft from top of plant.

lvfcno1
28-05-16, 05:15 PM
Also rh is 61% but ive ordered a dehumidifier.

farmguy
28-05-16, 05:17 PM
As i said lowered the lights now they are 2ft from top of plant.

Happy days mate all is lookin an soundin well just keep an eye on them as they should stretch for the first 10 days to 2 weeks an try not to let the temps be anymore than 5c difference lights on/off doin a good job mate keep er lit

lvfcno1
31-05-16, 09:50 AM
Quick update. Girls looking pukka. Growing an inch a day so it seems..
Will update friday...

lvfcno1
02-06-16, 10:11 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/2c71c4680a60e4ad8cfb53adb58640da.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/dfbb72e8dc13065c34c0a6d567ff3cc3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/3e949620595bd7c3d70c16afd70d6aea.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/e01ff79303b82415ac352f98211d9c6a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/be9f7dfcb27cc3ef9013041396be894d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/7590354ac40a6139fdc0756137f3aa93.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/a74a4d1589534d23528ad55c88f86d5e.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/890753c6f97a470eb83c849a6b16d181.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160602/675274d4e828281df5bc7b3b10d3c3f3.jpg
Ok girls will be one week into flower tomorrow.
Still feeding
7 A & B to 7 litres of water.
14 rhizo.
Ph 5.6/5.9
EC 0.6
Height 17 inches.
Is it worth taking bottom leaves off??
Let me know what u think guys.
Hopefully happy days...

farmguy
02-06-16, 10:55 AM
Happy days indeed they look cracker so they do mate aye just remove 1 or 2 not to much mate dont want to put any stress on her at this stage but as i say lookin very nice fella
They seem to be enjoyin that feed aswell happy days

lvfcno1
02-06-16, 10:58 AM
Happy days indeed they look cracker so they do mate aye just remove 1 or 2 not to much mate dont want to put any stress on her at this stage but as i say lookin very nice fella
They seem to be enjoyin that feed aswell happy days
Im well made up..
I got the pk 13/14 ready.. awaiting ur instructions on when to use it. Could not of done this without your expertise knowledge farmguy bravo to u. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

farmguy
02-06-16, 11:05 AM
Im well made up..
I got the pk 13/14 ready.. awaiting ur instructions on when to use it. Could not of done this without your expertise knowledge farmguy bravo to u. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Good stuff mate ready to rock an roll, should be another week maybe before u will be needin it, if u could put a pic up tuesday see how they r gettin on will maybe know abit more then mate

lvfcno1
02-06-16, 11:05 AM
Good stuff mate ready to rock an roll, should be another week maybe before u will be needin it, if u could put a pic up tuesday see how they r gettin on will maybe know abit more then mate
I will do and thank you.

lvfcno1
06-06-16, 01:14 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/c2995eae694bda8ca3d4c19c5326327f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/97780f38ffaea384f4315973cac26bfe.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/baee25e813200010f3314566fed44d57.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/cb9355723920488c9284681242a02d1a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/b0ccb610fe9907932d131a866c002531.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160606/9eed6e2317bac6a241ed9416ea561c45.jpg
Hi farmguy
As promised pics of the ladies..

farmguy
06-06-16, 03:09 PM
Happy days mate cheers for the pics
They r lookin nice an healthy and they r nice an big now eh
Keep up the good work an if u can throw up another set of pics in afew days mate just so i can see wen to add the pk

Keep er lit

lvfcno1
06-06-16, 03:14 PM
Happy days mate cheers for the pics
They r lookin nice an healthy and they r nice an big now eh
Keep up the good work an if u can throw up another set of pics in afew days mate just so i can see wen to add the pk

Keep er lit
I will do thanks bro

lvfcno1
07-06-16, 04:20 PM
Ok so girls are 1 week and 4 days into flower.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/71fc43140d0880b4b52059b401c70e3d.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/8f2ba4108440fcbb89d150e9de1e27d8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/59e890d33a314afdd4fbb5f785e7e13d.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/ddb4113e63da07185800fb3dee9def2c.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/e61150bdbd2917234255e49c7539824c.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/e930eaeffa3fa0cdc49ba3f1aca824f0.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160607/d1938b7b46464808b3772f9f17af378e.jpg
I think they're are showing little white hairs?

lvfcno1
07-06-16, 04:20 PM
Its about as close i can get my camera..

lvfcno1
07-06-16, 04:23 PM
Also feed 7 A & B and 14ml rhizo to 7 litres of water. Ec 0.6 ph 5.6/5.9

farmguy
07-06-16, 04:32 PM
They r really powerin on now mate good job
Feed looks like its doin its job also ur on point at this stage

Hippy Crack
08-06-16, 04:49 PM
Nice bushes you've got there mate, look swell!

lvfcno1
08-06-16, 05:01 PM
Nice bushes you've got there mate, look swell!

Thanks.. i'll update tomorrow with more pics..

lvfcno1
09-06-16, 11:05 AM
Ok today i 1 week and 6 days into flower.
10 A & B 20 rhizo to 10 litres of water.
Ec 0.6
Ph 5.8
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/d54c99b908e9e5a4949c4fdcfe3ec34e.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/d39e0eb61349470500f83bae96c852f8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/f01cd54c8f6489aca9ecb90b0c711e7f.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/624c96a40e23261d497eb43a4fa580ac.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/3caca95012287153b3b0bd06795eb0e3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/4333c097010182717f2ff22eef4d9319.jpg

lvfcno1
09-06-16, 12:52 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/c9777497d35c386cab8b893d8729b5eb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/aef176f18909ad8a1762547dc480f098.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/94b9f50d8768e99c02eff07b5571ecc3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/01b52b107a6fee9039fac351c4efd813.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/22ced45f71d1155b96aca10f570a9250.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/9ba42c9af04fcf859853569cfd365931.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/84c9e28410b38f6982ac541f0bc22687.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/86680da12e4d5b67f0fa6286314b0b40.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/520228b40010d6a2699f0d4abaca35a8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/907e6564b1416001ec5f145b8f1e5237.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/b77ccda37e1d33fa4802e84d62737188.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/d4504cd68de87a8f31b614e84d42e30b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/48c09e98c04afb245b9d21a5b587d2b1.jpg

farmguy
09-06-16, 01:08 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/c9777497d35c386cab8b893d8729b5eb.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/aef176f18909ad8a1762547dc480f098.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/94b9f50d8768e99c02eff07b5571ecc3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/01b52b107a6fee9039fac351c4efd813.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/22ced45f71d1155b96aca10f570a9250.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/9ba42c9af04fcf859853569cfd365931.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/84c9e28410b38f6982ac541f0bc22687.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/86680da12e4d5b67f0fa6286314b0b40.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/520228b40010d6a2699f0d4abaca35a8.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/907e6564b1416001ec5f145b8f1e5237.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/b77ccda37e1d33fa4802e84d62737188.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/d4504cd68de87a8f31b614e84d42e30b.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/48c09e98c04afb245b9d21a5b587d2b1.jpg

Alright mate from the first pics they looked about time but on better light i would wait maybe another few days an try to get afew wee pics up again if u can ?
But they r lookin lovely an healthy mate doin a cracker job

lvfcno1
09-06-16, 01:14 PM
Alright mate from the first pics they looked about time but on better light i would wait maybe another few days an try to get afew wee pics up again if u can ?
But they r lookin lovely an healthy mate doin a cracker job
It could be my camera but there is quite a few white hairs on them...

farmguy
09-06-16, 01:30 PM
It could be my camera but there is quite a few white hairs on them...

On closer look an those first set of pics mate u could start the pk on not the next feed but the one after mate

lvfcno1
09-06-16, 01:33 PM
Ok ill put pics up daily and try and get good pics.

farmguy
09-06-16, 01:33 PM
On closer look an those first set of pics mate u could start the pk on not the next feed but the one after mate
Didnt mean to hit send there so add ur a&b till u get ec 0.6 then add 2mil pk and ph that to 5.6 for that feed mate

lvfcno1
09-06-16, 01:34 PM
Didnt mean to hit send there so add ur a&b till u get ec 0.6 then add 2mil pk and ph that to 5.6 for that feed mate
Shall i start that saturday?

farmguy
09-06-16, 01:36 PM
Shall i start that saturday?

Aye thats it mate feed as normal till saturday then start the pk an stop the rhizo mate