imoonu2004
14-09-09, 03:05 AM
Lol, this was about 2 weeks ago. Reallly small auto roadrunner
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/502/medium/IMG_1001esized.jpg

Here are some more recent ones. maybe 5 days ago:
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/502/medium/IMG_1032resized.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/502/medium/IMG_1035cropped.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/502/medium/IMG_1037cropped.jpg

on a side note, any estimates of when to chop her? hoping for a few good grams :blush:

nooby_dr_green_thumb
14-09-09, 08:47 AM
wow thats so small, you sure its a road runner lol
what pot are you using?
mines so much bigger than that and its only 3 weeks old

The Green Man
14-09-09, 07:43 PM
thats a gorgeous looking wee plant,its a shame its so small :(

someone
14-09-09, 08:30 PM
looks like you got atleast another 2 weeks left mate, looks like what you get is gonna be tasty anyway

popeyejohnson
14-09-09, 08:39 PM
look my mrs says size aint everything and it makes me feel soo much betta! it looks nice mate id rather av a little good bud than a weight of sheng all day long

imoonu2004
14-09-09, 09:02 PM
wow thats so small, you sure its a road runner lol
what pot are you using?
mines so much bigger than that and its only 3 weeks old

it was a free seed from attitude which was suppose to be a roadrunner. my guess is to why its so small is that the roots didnt develope properly. i started in a 6" pot and it got sick (my guess was i over watered at first) so when i repotted to a 10" pot the roots had not made a root ball so maybe this stunted it. when i to it out of the smaller pot hardly any dirt was held by the roots.

other than that she's really pretty and smells nice. :weed:

imoonu2004
14-09-09, 09:04 PM
look my mrs says size aint everything and it makes me feel soo much betta! it looks nice mate id rather av a little good bud than a weight of sheng all day long

true that. :dance2:

Munch
14-09-09, 10:03 PM
my mates auto isn't much bigger than that man! and i mean i know it's an auto but it's still tiny due to him having his door open when the lights on ha, he's stubborn and won't change this.

someone
14-09-09, 10:13 PM
my mates auto isn't much bigger than that man! and i mean i know it's an auto but it's still tiny due to him having his door open when the lights on ha, he's stubborn and won't change this.

how does having the door open have this affect? im sure if he keeps his doors open when the lights are on its because its to hot when the doors are closed, so having the doors open will not make you have tiny plants lol

imoonu2004
14-09-09, 10:26 PM
how does having the door open have this affect? im sure if he keeps his doors open when the lights are on its because its to hot when the doors are closed, so having the doors open will not make you have tiny plants lol

my door is opened during the light cycle... conspiracy? :boobs:

dekay
15-09-09, 12:10 AM
Ha thats fucking awesome bud mate, looks potent, lots of trichs, i would eat it rather than waste any, get it down ur neck when its ready in a few weeks and have a nice 6 hours instead of one of her, brilliant, thats the second one i seen recently too, u n hunter should of had a comp.:laugh:

Monster
15-09-09, 03:06 AM
thats looks shockingly nice!!

imoonu2004
15-09-09, 06:37 AM
i'll post some more photo's before and after she's chopped and let you know what the yeild is :harvest:

Everyone's bud!
15-09-09, 10:30 AM
No, size isn't everything.... is it? lol Looking really good man. Let us know how it tastes.

nooby_dr_green_thumb
15-09-09, 11:16 AM
it was a free seed from attitude which was suppose to be a roadrunner. my guess is to why its so small is that the roots didnt develope properly. i started in a 6" pot and it got sick (my guess was i over watered at first) so when i repotted to a 10" pot the roots had not made a root ball so maybe this stunted it. when i to it out of the smaller pot hardly any dirt was held by the roots.

other than that she's really pretty and smells nice. :weed:

yeah mine was free from there too exactly the same seed
but i started it off in a tiny pot then after week 1 it went into a 1 and half litre then at weeks 2 i put it straight into a 10 litre

i think with autos they need to be put in a big pot fast
nice looking tho :) nice smoke for you there mate
youu will have to let us know what its like when you smoke it

Munch
15-09-09, 02:25 PM
my door is opened during the light cycle... conspiracy? :boobs:

naaah he does this so he doesnt use electricity twice for the rooms light as well

thedoctor
15-09-09, 02:33 PM
looks lovely mate, hope its a cracking smoke too

imoonu2004
15-09-09, 09:46 PM
thanks for all the feedback. i'll def let you guys know how she turns out

sinky02
16-09-09, 12:06 PM
nice little plant there pal, should be tasty ;)

imoonu2004
28-09-09, 07:12 AM
Here she is right before the chop:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/phonepics_001resized.jpg

And after:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/phonepics_002resized.jpg

An attempt to take a close up with a camera not suited for it:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/P9270360fixed.jpg

FZjb
28-09-09, 08:22 AM
hah! V.Nice

That will be awesome if you can resist long enuff to let it cure propely (if yur gonna smoke it)

Mr_Bimble
28-09-09, 09:07 AM
Let us know what the dry weight & smoke is like - I might try these myself if its OK.

Also how long between germination & cropping as I want something that'll be ready for Xmas if possible.

imoonu2004
28-09-09, 09:57 PM
hah! V.Nice

That will be awesome if you can resist long enuff to let it cure propely (if yur gonna smoke it)

i'm going to try my best to cure it properly. from what i've read on here i'll let it dry for a week or so then put her in a sealed glass jar for a couple weeks, burping daily. hopefully i'll get some good smoke :deviltoker:

Let us know what the dry weight & smoke is like - I might try these myself if its OK.

Also how long between germination & cropping as I want something that'll be ready for Xmas if possible.

i'll post the final weight and hopefully some good macro shots of the finished product once all is complete.

as far as you second question goes i can really tell you how long it took. ruff estimate i'd say would be around 3 months maybe? give or take. you could probably get a batch of something by christmas though. :xmas:

imoonu2004
04-10-09, 08:27 AM
Ok, it's been dried and has been curing for three days. I weighed it today before I sampled it. Came out to 2.5 grams, laughable I know but it is hands down the dopest dope I've ever smoked. The taste should get better over time, at the moment it's a neutral taste. It's not harsh at all and the high is great. Good body high and a pleasant uplifting head high. :birthday:

thedoctor
04-10-09, 09:21 AM
it'll get better the longer you leave it. 2.5g is better than nothing and you now have a bit o experience for next time...

imoonu2004
05-10-09, 04:51 AM
it'll get better the longer you leave it. 2.5g is better than nothing and you now have a bit o experience for next time...

I just wish I had more because it's a great smoke! Now I know my setup will grow some good bud, I just need to yield more next time.

nooby_dr_green_thumb
05-10-09, 08:34 AM
i see alot of people lately having probs with smel and taste
so how do you get the stinky tastey weed/
even when people hang dry and cure i still see some people saying that its not the best taste

someone
05-10-09, 10:14 AM
i see alot of people lately having probs with smel and taste
so how do you get the stinky tastey weed/
even when people hang dry and cure i still see some people saying that its not the best taste

grow a stinky strain, and the taste also depends alot on strain. everyone likes different things so i cant really reccomend a strain but the tastiest weed ive ever smoked is the church from greenhouse seeds and less than £20 for 5 fem seeds :bong:

nooby_dr_green_thumb
05-10-09, 10:33 AM
you can have stinky strains and still taste like shit if its not done right

uktoker
13-10-09, 05:25 PM
Whats your setup mate? What lamps is this under?

thanks