PDA

View Full Version : DBMix Pro - Vaping Concentrates

Samwise Gamgee
05-05-16, 02:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I am pretty new to vaping, but wanted to give up the baccy, so took the plunge and bought myself a Mighty to vape flower/oil.

I also wanted an alternative to smoking joints, as I have to admit that is the thing I miss most.

So I made some RSO oil with an ounce of good bud, and got about 4/5g of oil.

I decided to follow a recipe I found on the internet to make some canna vape juice, using Mono propylene Glycol, and Vegetable Glycerin. This worked out OK, but I have to admit it didn't taste right and after a while it seems to separate in the vape tanks.

So to cut a long story short I have done a bit of research and come across DBMix Pro, which claims to be specifically made for herbal concentrates, only downside is it is an American product so wont be cheap to buy.

Has anyone come across this stuff before, and is it worth the purchase?

Many thanks for any help :)

Samwise Gamgee
06-05-16, 03:52 PM
Well I have ordered 3 x 50ml bottles of this, so hopefully I can make some oil and will post a review of my results :)

FACE
06-05-16, 08:46 PM
I have a pen that came loaded already it's fully organic as well with shatter n terps n it's kinda thick n gooey looking inside but smokes great no sure what they used though Sam

Sent from my bumhole using Crapatalk

potanist01
08-05-16, 01:22 AM
Hi Guys,

I am pretty new to vaping, but wanted to give up the baccy, so took the plunge and bought myself a Mighty to vape flower/oil.

I also wanted an alternative to smoking joints, as I have to admit that is the thing I miss most.

So I made some RSO oil with an ounce of good bud, and got about 4/5g of oil.

I decided to follow a recipe I found on the internet to make some canna vape juice, using Mono propylene Glycol, and Vegetable Glycerin. This worked out OK, but I have to admit it didn't taste right and after a while it seems to separate in the vape tanks.

So to cut a long story short I have done a bit of research and come across DBMix Pro, which claims to be specifically made for herbal concentrates, only downside is it is an American product so wont be cheap to buy.

Has anyone come across this stuff before, and is it worth the purchase?

Many thanks for any help :)
Just bought myself one mate. Well excited hehe how u getting on with it buddy