PDA

View Full Version : Cctv

skippy
17-05-16, 03:04 AM
Eny one know how i can obtain footage of cctv in magistrates court.

Have phoned the courts but they tell me they will only release to a solicitor..havent got a solicitor..difficulty getting one to take case on against one of there own...so trying to do it myself.

This is my position: Had the courtesy 5 min conference with my solicitor in side room prior to court appearence.
My solicitor was in company of a trainee solicitor who was also present in the room during conference.
Words where spoken that my solicitor denies,he also says there was no third person present (trainee solicitor),so if i can prove this lie,his word is no longer good and i stand a chance of proofing my case with onbudsman.

onion ring
17-05-16, 03:56 AM
sounds like u prob need to state time and room for higher authority to look into the cctv if they not going to release it to you mate

wont count or build hopes up like u say ure on outside looking in
good luck

ManiacalCrab
17-05-16, 08:28 AM
Not sure on Courts because the rules change inside them for some things.

But you can FOI/SAR (Can't remember which ATM) Telephone conversations and Video as long as it's yourself you are requesting the data about. i.e. you in the video or on phone. From public buildings.

Some think that's why PIP/ESA assessments take part in rented buildings from Private Landlords. Makes it harder for you to get the footage to prove they were lying their balls off.

Happy roken
20-05-16, 10:47 PM
freedom of information act dude..
i take it your in the uk..
might cost you a tenner but go to your council and ask..