PDA

View Full Version : Godlygr33ns First Stealth Grow cupboard

godlygr33n
19-09-09, 12:57 PM
Hey guys This is my first attempt at growing and all advice is welcome i have got the following setup already: :kill: :barmy: :thcleaf:

sunmaster 600w Hps lamp,ballast and reflector (about 100 pund the lot)

Timer (about 5 pund)

Humidifier ( about 40 pund)

50l hydro system with 2 buckets (about 70 punds)

4 way air pump and air cages/air rings for buckets ( about 30 pund)

Shiny refelctive sheets ( about 10 pund)

Carbon filter and fan (about 70 pund)

And a few other bits and bobs not really worth mentioning the cuboard im using is about 8 feet tall and about 5 feet wide by about 5 feet....now onto the first question my cuttings ( i got 2) have been in the soil now for 3 days and the bottom leaves are turning yellow should i be concerend also i messed up a bit by putting them straight into my hydro system wid nutes in( took em off it now and just watering from the top wid normal water now) so could this be the prob or could it be overwatering/underwatering?

Any responses would be a great help :help:

godlygr33n
19-09-09, 01:30 PM
Here are a few pic of My babies (betty the biggest and wilma the other one)
this is betty

godlygr33n
19-09-09, 11:37 PM
more pics Showing setup

ScottishChap
20-09-09, 01:16 AM
Looks like a nice wee setup, are you running that 600w Hps only on a timer?

godlygr33n
20-09-09, 08:12 AM
yer wid ballast and relay also though

BudMan
23-09-09, 10:30 AM
Have you got an electrical contactor? If not youll find the 600 will probably start frying your timers. Been there, done that, ten cabbaged timers later...

Its hard to say about underwatering/overwatering as youve never really said much about how often they get fed. And id say imo its a case of nute burn, you can see by the tips of the leafs curling down with terror. Like your fingertips would if you'd just been fed way to much lsd at the age of say, five?... But im not really 100% clued up on hyd so ill let somebody else define your problems!!

Cheers, BB