PDA

View Full Version : Strange Spots... New Guy needs help please

SteveT
22-06-16, 03:24 AM
Just repotted 3 plants on Friday and then feed them Grow Big on Sunday.

1 Plant is in great shape and two have some leaves with these spots on them?

Just learning here and wanted to know what the problem might be.

Thanks, Steve

FatBagz
22-06-16, 02:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Steve you will get plenty of help here mate! As a rule of thumb when asking for a diagnosis on certain things it is best to post up as much info as possible to help others reach a diagnose.

What are your on/off temps?
nutes used
lighting
how long in veg/flower currently

SteveT
22-06-16, 04:03 PM
This is a outdoor grow at 8000 feet, we started in April in our window garden. We have been taking them out in the sun and then bring in for the last month. The plants are outside now that summer has arrived.

I have feed the plants twice in the last 14 days with Grow Big I added 2 teaspoons to a gallon of water, seems to strong as we have burn on some of the leaf tips. Plants are in vegetative state but the 3 I put in the 10 gallon bags all have female pods on them.

Last Friday I transferred 3 of my plants to 10 gallon bags and used none miracle grow organic soil I got from the Garden Center.

Ps Setting up a grow room this summer and it's legal to grow up to 99 plants in my area.

Chew
22-06-16, 04:18 PM
How many are you growing?

SteveT
22-06-16, 04:22 PM
Just 9 to get started... was going to transplant them all but in our rural area they ran out of soil.

Bud Lightyear
22-06-16, 04:31 PM
This site has a 10 plant limit and is for growers who grow for personal use ONLY...The way you're coming across sound like your looking to setup a commercial enterprise for profit...Is this correct ?

Regards BL

M_C
22-06-16, 05:07 PM
it's legal to grow up to 99 plants in my area.

It may well be, but it's against our rules... you know, the ones you agreed to abide by when you sign up!

Goodbye!

SteveTT
22-06-16, 05:39 PM
It may well be, but it's against our rules... you know, the ones you agreed to abide by when you sign up!

Goodbye!

Sorry I was just throwing that out what they allow in the area, and no I am not a grow for profit guy... I have 3 people in this house with 24/7 pain.

I have 9 plants 6 showing female and 3 nothing yet and no I do not plan to grow anymore then that, please do not ban me I need help for people in pain.

Sorry I messed up

Thanks...

Ironman
22-06-16, 05:52 PM
I don't get it!

You sign up because you see a thriving forum with great information, friends and banta.

Then they take a shit on the door mats of every member, asking for help to sort out the problems with their profit making grow.

Abide and respect the rules or fuck off pal!

That is all!

sent from Thames Ironworks

B.A.BARACUS
22-06-16, 06:07 PM
I don't get it!

You sign up because you see a thriving forum with great information, friends and banta.

Then they take a shit on the door mats of every member, asking for help to sort out the problems with their profit making grow.

That is all!

I Like that iron-man. 😎

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Chew
22-06-16, 06:34 PM
Sorry I was just throwing that out what they allow in the area, and no I am not a grow for profit guy... I have 3 people in this house with 24/7 pain.

I have 9 plants 6 showing female and 3 nothing yet and no I do not plan to grow anymore then that, please do not ban me I need help for people in pain.

Sorry I messed up

Thanks...

Looks like you have been given another chance or you would be banned by now. If you have 3 in pain, it would be nice for you to share what's going on and how you're dealing with it over in the medical section. We may be able to help and it's good for others who may have the same problems. Just a thought.....

SteveTT
23-06-16, 04:01 PM
What ever... It's not a profit making grow and I did not shit on anyone... Maybe relax and take a bong hit. Over and out enjoy your board

SteveTT
23-06-16, 04:02 PM
I don't get it!

That is all!

YOu Can go FUCK OFF Asshole

Chew
23-06-16, 04:07 PM
Laters mate :)