PDA

View Full Version : Blue Cheese SCROG Mentored by Bud Lightyear

Pages : [1] 2

CocoGrow128
16-08-16, 10:31 PM
Fingers crossed on this one. Cheers bud for being Mentor I'm sure we can make this a good one.

Right so lets get started, no tent this run. Down sized home so I'm in a closet but I'm happy for the challenge of a scrog with a hopeful large yield.

Closet - 2 foot in 1.2 meter wide and 8 foot high.

Lights - 400w HPS bulb - 600w HPS bulb ( CoolTube at the ready ) Dimmerable Ballest

Medium - Canna Coco.

Nutrients - A&B canna - PK 13/14 canna - CalMag Canna - Rhizo canna - Sillocone (not bought yet ) - Great White

Current PH of Water 7.5 PH
Current EC of Water .3 close to .4

CocoGrow128
16-08-16, 10:34 PM
Pics of Setup

CocoGrow128
16-08-16, 10:42 PM
Well ill get you up to speed bud, unfortunately haven't got off to a good start with this grow. Barneys farm blue cheese fem, I bought 2 germinated with the glass of water method and paper towel. Waited till the seeds sank then into moist paper towel and in a bag they went and into the airing cupboard. 3 days later I had 1 tail and 1 seed with no movement. So I decided to pot them both anyway. Canna coco I used and watered with ph water 5.6. 1 day later I had a movement and everything seemed well, a few days later the first round leafs were yellowing, and then the first serrated leafs weren't looking well. Before i knew it they were both diying, then you gave me advise bud in the infirmary to feed 1/2 ml A+B and 2ml rhizo. So I did and the next day new growth looked healthy and green. Now today the yellowing leaves are truely dead but the new growth still looking good, however tips this evening looking a tinge hello. See pics underneath. Now iv fed the same tonight but with a pinch of great white. If all fails dont worry iv got 2 BF Kush in the mail. What do you think Bud?

CocoGrow128
16-08-16, 10:44 PM
Poorly seedling

Bud Lightyear
16-08-16, 10:59 PM
Ok mate I want you to feed 0.4 above your background Ec so that will be a total of 0.8...Your feed should consist of 2ml per litre Rhizo and equal amounts of coco A&B till you reach the required target Ec & adjust your Ph to 5.8....Water the plant daily till you get run off. Check and make sure your Ph and Ec meters are calibrated correctly this utmost important..You want a small fan blowing across the plant just enough to to make it gently sway in the breeze...Keep a close eye on your temps, 25c is comfortable for the young un.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
16-08-16, 11:01 PM
I got you bud. I'll feed again tomorrow and keep you posted. I take it we should be able to save this seedling then. I should of mentioned iv currently got her sat under 250w

Bud Lightyear
16-08-16, 11:06 PM
I got you bud. I'll feed again tomorrow and keep you posted. I take it we should be able to save this seedling then. I should of mentioned iv currently got her sat under 250w

Nothing wrong with it mate, its just sucked what it could from the first set of leaves because it wasn't fed soon enough...Watch it take off now :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
17-08-16, 11:50 PM
So the seeds I ordered yesterday arrived today. ATTITUDE is where its at. Great service. Anyway if my BC goes tits up iv these to pop

CocoGrow128
17-08-16, 11:55 PM
And today I made my Scrog net. Its not perfect but I'm sure it will do the job. Its ready and waiting Bud. Quick update on the seedling, alls good.

CocoGrow128
18-08-16, 12:05 PM
The seedlings doing great now bud, however I'm struggling with my temperature, iv put my cooltube up and I'm still at 30c iv got another extraction fan I can use so ill set that up later.

Bud Lightyear
18-08-16, 03:47 PM
The seedlings doing great now bud, however I'm struggling with my temperature, iv put my cooltube up and I'm still at 30c iv got another extraction fan I can use so ill set that up later.

Get regular pics of the plant up mate please so i can monitor the progress..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 12:46 AM
Will do bud, ill stick one up first thing in the morning. Noticed some green algae on top of the coco earlier

Bud Lightyear
19-08-16, 10:07 AM
Will do bud, ill stick one up first thing in the morning. Noticed some green algae on top of the coco earlier

Don't worry about the algae mate it's harmless, it will disappear once the leaves grow and block the light off to the medium.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 10:43 AM
Ok so as you can see by my pics iv uped the extraction to try and lose some of the heat. Well its not worked. Iv got an extraction pulling in air from out of the grow going through the cooltube and out and iv got my extraction at the top of the grow going out as well with my 1 oscillating fan. I'm going to go buy another fan today. However I'm struggling with temps of 30 to 33c
The plant looks good to me. How about you bud?

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 10:52 AM
Edit, I'm being a blonker. I'm not going to buy another fan.
I'm going to use the top extraction from the CF to my cooltube and out. And use the intake fan I had on my cooltube for fresh air into the grow, and instead of a new oscillating fan ill go buy a fan speed reducer. Iv just set it up this way and I'm currently watching my temps fall fast. HAPPY DAYS. Have a look at pic for new setup. I'll tidy it up later

Bud Lightyear
19-08-16, 10:54 AM
Plant looks ok mate...Try putting your light diagonally across your space this will help you smooth out the harsh tight bends in the ducting which will help it work better...And can you use the camera you did for the first pics you put up, these pics are really hard to see, also when you take pics turn off the HPS so you don't get the yellow in your images...

Regards BL

Bud Lightyear
19-08-16, 10:56 AM
Edit, I'm being a blonker. I'm not going to buy another fan.
I'm going to use the top extraction from the CF to my cooltube and out. And use the intake fan I had on my cooltube for fresh air into the grow, and instead of a new oscillating fan ill go buy a fan speed reducer. Iv just set it up this way and I'm currently watching my temps fall fast. HAPPY DAYS. Have a look at pic for new setup. I'll tidy it up later

The bends in the ducting are too tight mate you need to smooth them out make them more gradual for better air flow..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 10:59 AM
Copy that mate. I'll get on to it. Do you want daily updates and pics bud?

Bud Lightyear
19-08-16, 11:03 AM
Copy that mate. I'll get on to it. Do you want daily updates and pics bud?

Yes please mate...Regular pics of the plant will help me spot any potential problems quickly and also help me to prescribe the correct feed strength etc...You can never have too many pics mate :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 03:05 PM
Will do bud. I feed in the mornings so I'll take pics of her then and upload.

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 05:41 PM
I'm currently running the light 24/7, you happy with that or should I lower it

Bud Lightyear
19-08-16, 05:55 PM
I'm currently running the light 24/7, you happy with that or should I lower it

That's fine mate. if you want to save a few quid on leccy you can go 18/6...I veg 24/7 but thats more for environment stabilization within the room. It wont make much of a difference to the final outcome that i've observed anyway..

Regards BL

shorelineog
19-08-16, 06:22 PM
I never had the balls to go full coco coir, too much babysitting the wanks, I'm going watch this with great interest, plus the screen of green done properly)) happy gardening dudes))

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

CocoGrow128
19-08-16, 11:27 PM
Thought I'd sorted the heat issue but it turns out iv not. My temps are now ranging between 27c and 30c, I wonder if I bought the fan reducer it would help the extraction pull out more effectively and help lower the temp?

CocoGrow128
20-08-16, 12:40 PM
So this mornings pics. She looks like she's doin well bud even the old dying leaves are getting colour back in them.. Any adjustments on feed? Do you have any suggestions on the heat issue. I'll try and sort pics out properly for tomorrow. Iv only ever used this phone for pics so must be when iv took a pic I snapshot it so theirs no tracks. Do I need to do that? As I think that's why the pics arnt as clear??

Bud Lightyear
20-08-16, 07:06 PM
Plant looks ok mate keep her on the same feed schedule for now and i'll review in a couple of days...Regards The high temps try leaving the door slightly open if you can, failing that you will probably need to look for a cooler intake..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
21-08-16, 12:42 PM
This mornings pics bud. Will the plant struggle in temps 27 to 30?

Bud Lightyear
21-08-16, 12:48 PM
This mornings pics bud. Will the plant struggle in temps 27 to 30?

Well it looks like it's doing just fine mate...27c is good, 30 is a bit high for a nipper :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
21-08-16, 01:08 PM
Sweet, ill check in again tomorrow morning. I'll buy another oscillating fan and put that in. Hopefully bring it down a mark.

the brit
21-08-16, 09:08 PM
I love coco, and getting bud to mentor your grow means its gonna be epic. I'm gonna enjoy this grow good luck to both of you.

CocoGrow128
22-08-16, 09:01 AM
This mornings pics. Still doing well. Question on this scrog. Will we be topping or anything ?

CocoGrow128
22-08-16, 09:49 AM
Also, can or should I add any great white to my feed? If so how much?

Bud Lightyear
22-08-16, 10:34 AM
This mornings pics. Still doing well. Question on this scrog. Will we be topping or anything ?

Yeah it need topping once or twice....Ill go through that with you when the time comes, your plant is making steady progress now :)

Also, can or should I add any great white to my feed? If so how much?

You can sprinkle a pinch (quarter teaspoon) on the surface off the coco prior to water/feeding...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
22-08-16, 10:50 AM
Cheers bud. Looking forward to this grow with you at the helm

CocoGrow128
23-08-16, 01:44 PM
This mornings pics. Been caught up with a family matter this morning so pics are abit late. Growths looking great. Added a pinch of great white this morning.

CocoGrow128
24-08-16, 11:34 AM
This mornings update, was welcomed this morning by some very dry coco. Still struggling with temps especially with the warm weather we keep having. Temps are topping out at 30c at their highest. Trying my best to keep them down with keeping windows in the room as wide as I can open them. I'm going to freeze a 5 litre bottle of water and sit it next to the intake tomorrow.
The plants still looking good though. Think ill up the watering to twice a day now bud considering the warmth as well as the growth? You happy with that bud? Any recommendations?

Bud Lightyear
24-08-16, 01:07 PM
This mornings update, was welcomed this morning by some very dry coco. Still struggling with temps especially with the warm weather we keep having. Temps are topping out at 30c at their highest. Trying my best to keep them down with keeping windows in the room as wide as I can open them. I'm going to freeze a 5 litre bottle of water and sit it next to the intake tomorrow.
The plants still looking good though. Think ill up the watering to twice a day now bud considering the warmth as well as the growth? You happy with that bud? Any recommendations?

Get her into her final pot size mate, this will sort out the drying issue...When you pot her up give her a water/feed prior, this will help keep the coco and root ball intact, and just take your time...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-08-16, 04:25 PM
So should I not step her up a pot at a time? Just go straight into 18litre final?

Bud Lightyear
24-08-16, 06:50 PM
So should I not step her up a pot at a time? Just go straight into 18litre final?

No mate no need for a potting up procedure with coco....I've tried this in the past and it don't make a jot of difference....I go straight from my 1/2 litre starter pots into my 20 litre finals no issues whatsoever :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-08-16, 07:42 PM
Ill shake plenty of great white into the root zone before potting???? I'll get it potted up first thing tomorrow! Are we sticking to the current freezing schedule for now?

Bud Lightyear
24-08-16, 07:46 PM
Ill shake plenty of great white into the root zone before potting???? I'll get it potted up first thing tomorrow! Are we sticking to the current freezing schedule for now?

You only need about a quarter teaspoon of Great white mate, it multiplies and colonizes the medium pretty quickly...Yeah same feed strength and Ph and get a couple of pics up and we will review the feed in a couple of days...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-08-16, 08:02 PM
Will crack on with it first thing tomorrow morning. Considering the price of great white I'm glad you don't need so much lol. I'll upload detailed pics.

CocoGrow128
25-08-16, 01:14 PM
Hellooo. Today is the day I Transplanted. Here's the pics. Gave her a couple litres of feed
Bud, could you give me direction on how and when you want me to feed and how much?

Bud Lightyear
25-08-16, 04:45 PM
Hellooo. Today is the day I Transplanted. Here's the pics. Gave her a couple litres of feed
Bud, could you give me direction on how and when you want me to feed and how much?

Feed Ec @ 0.9 total so that includes the background set your Ph @ 5.8....2ml per litre Rhizo and equal amounts of A&B...I litre daily will be fine for now mate...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
25-08-16, 05:54 PM
Awesome. Noted bud

CocoGrow128
26-08-16, 10:00 AM
so transplant went well, the plant seems to have took it well, watered/fed to your recommendations bud, at what stage do you want to top?

Bud Lightyear
26-08-16, 01:05 PM
Your a bit away from topping yet mate...I cant give you a time frame, it's more of a visual thing :) Yeah all looks good no concerns here :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
27-08-16, 01:17 AM
Right then. Paranoia or Not?
So iv had the police heli circling next to my house just now, each time it was completing a full loop and the left hand side of the heli was facing me I could see a red light that looked asif it turned on as it faced my house on each pass. Is that infrared/thermal? They did several loops a hundred or so yards away from my house. My paranoia doesn't stem from them as such more of my setup
My curtains were wide open and my grow closet sits directly opposite the window and my heat exhausts into the attick.
I'v never worried before about helis just this Time it seems abit dodgy.
What do you reckon bud?

Dutchcourage
27-08-16, 10:00 AM
Let us know how it went coco, fingers crossed for you.

CocoGrow128
27-08-16, 10:46 AM
lol well iv not been raided,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but whos to say i wont get a friendly boot in the door, Im after some advice of someone who might have an idea about what was going on last night

Dutchcourage
27-08-16, 10:54 AM
Well when I read your description, I did wonder because they dont circle for no reason and the way you described !!! This guy as a few vids on line, one of them talks about heat trace and what it looks like to an IR camera. Not sure which one as he has three or four on line. ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyAjLkBCWKI

CocoGrow128
27-08-16, 02:59 PM
Think I might be pulling it down at this rate

Dutchcourage
27-08-16, 03:26 PM
Its your call mate, depends how comfortable you feel, Any of your neighbours say anything about it? anything local news about something going on, been out and had a nose around. If its circulated you a few times, it was looking for something or someone, just depends what and who.

If its you, I suppose it depends how tiny the heat source was, if the heat imprint was that big it looked commercial, they wouldn't need to keep circulating and you would be busted now I think

Then even if they think its a grow, if its small would they kick your door in, within a few days.

I dont know what you should do, I know what i would do.

shorelineog
27-08-16, 03:29 PM
Fuck them, it's only 1 plant.. most u get any way is a slap on the wrist... u seem worried pal so best to chop it..

Dandy1990
27-08-16, 04:16 PM
I have choppers circling close to my house daily and i havent been raided yet.

Might give you a little piece of mind ��

Peace
Dandy✌️

CocoGrow128
27-08-16, 04:23 PM
Fuck it iv decided to keep it going. Yeh I was worried as it looked pretty obvious what they were doing but ill crack on and see what happens.
It cant be as bad as my last grow. I was mid flower, id gone to a new hydro shop and when I left 2 coopers come riding over to me on their horses. They did a reg check the lot. Questioned why I had been in a hydro etc
about a week later I had 5 cop vans and 2 cars outside my house. Needless to say my bum was twitching. Turned out they were about to do a raid a few streets away. All along I had 4 plants in full flower 15foot away lol. Hopefully all will be good.
So todays pic

CocoGrow128
27-08-16, 04:27 PM
She's abit droopy as I was meant to feed her this morning but I left it up until just before this post to feed as I was doing alot of thinking weather to keep her or not. She's been fed now
I think I was major paranoid because my curtains were open and the window wide and if the Heli wanted/could see right up to my closest no light leaks but a thermal would of shown it up like Blackpool illuminations. Plus iv never extracted into my attick before so with this setup now iv got all my hot air going into the attick. That had me worried. Iv got the fuck and see attitude now. 1plant the cops can suck my shlong. Just don't wanna pay for a new door lol

Dutchcourage
27-08-16, 04:53 PM
Onward and upward then Coco :-)

CocoGrow128
28-08-16, 05:26 PM
Been a hectic day today so only just managed to get round to uploading todays pic.

shorelineog
28-08-16, 09:24 PM
Keep the temp below 28c if possible dude, 25c is my target. Best of luck))

CocoGrow128
29-08-16, 12:49 AM
i know bud, im struggling with the temps at the moment, iv never done a closet grow before, just tent in a garage which was cold all the time so keeping temps within range was easy, with this closet grow however im struggling. i keep meaning to freeze a 5 liter bottle and placing it front of my intake every day but i keep forgetting. ill try to remember to freeze one tomorrow.

shorelineog
29-08-16, 05:07 PM
Is the air outside the g room warm? I usually leave a window open at night, got my 12/12 to coincide with it, cooler at night plus cheaper rates, in ireland we have storage heater with a differnet meter on them, I rig mine up to them

CocoGrow128
30-08-16, 09:23 AM
my window in the room is large and wide open 24/7, the issue is the this warm weather we keep having, im managing to keep it down some now by placing a frozen water bottle in front of the intake.

shorelineog
30-08-16, 09:25 AM
Good stuff)

CocoGrow128
30-08-16, 09:34 AM
couldnt get on yesturday to upload any pics so heres todays Bud.

shorelineog
30-08-16, 10:03 AM
Shes ready to be topped pal

CocoGrow128
30-08-16, 10:50 AM
yeah ill wait and see what Bud wants to do pal

Bud Lightyear
30-08-16, 11:39 AM
i know bud, im struggling with the temps at the moment, iv never done a closet grow before, just tent in a garage which was cold all the time so keeping temps within range was easy, with this closet grow however im struggling. i keep meaning to freeze a 5 liter bottle and placing it front of my intake every day but i keep forgetting. ill try to remember to freeze one tomorrow.

Your just gonna have to try different things to get your temps down, see if you can get your intake from a cooler source or maybe you need a bigger extract fan...I've had issues myself running a pair of 1000w this is why I don't grow during the summer now.

Shes ready to be topped pal

This a mentored grow mate, it's meant to be between mentor and student, thanks for the input anyway.

yeah ill wait and see what Bud wants to do pal

Looking good mukka, not quite ready for topping yet in my opinion, not far away though :)

Regards BL

Chew
30-08-16, 11:45 AM
Moving along nice guys ;)

Happy days:)

shorelineog
30-08-16, 12:07 PM
Opps sorry dudes

Dutchcourage
30-08-16, 12:22 PM
Opps sorry dudes

easy done mate, no worries, plenty of us unmentored out there for your help :-)

CocoGrow128
30-08-16, 01:35 PM
Cheers Bud, the frozen water bottle at the intake seems to be having a good affect.

CocoGrow128
31-08-16, 09:27 PM
ok better late than never, todays pics out of the groom, so its official im having bad problems with temps, think im going to have to buy a bigger extraction.

CocoGrow128
02-09-16, 08:43 PM
its been a couple of hectic days bud so youll have to forgive me, iv been setting up my business, so heres todays pic, are we due a topping yet?

Bud Lightyear
02-09-16, 10:57 PM
its been a couple of hectic days bud so youll have to forgive me, iv been setting up my business, so heres todays pic, are we due a topping yet?

Yes mate pinch or cut the top off...The coco looks dry but could be just the pic. Make sure you bollock plenty of water/feed solution through her daily aim for around 20% runoff...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
03-09-16, 01:16 AM
well im watering still with a liter and still getting runoff. should i up that?

CocoGrow128
03-09-16, 07:28 PM
todays pics before and after topping. shes slowly filling out now, at what point do we introduce the scrogg net BUD?

Bud Lightyear
03-09-16, 10:39 PM
well im watering still with a liter and still getting runoff. should i up that?

Yeah that should be enough mate just water slowly so you get a good saturation of the coco...

todays pics before and after topping. shes slowly filling out now, at what point do we introduce the scrogg net BUD?

Good job on the topping mate...You want about 14 inches from the top of your pot to the bottom of the scrog net..No point in installing the net till you're nearly at this height mate...

Sorry for the slow replies mukka, Im away at the moment and have company so I can only pop in a couple of times a day :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
04-09-16, 07:21 PM
Dont apologize mate. We've all got lives. I appreciate all the help

CocoGrow128
06-09-16, 08:40 PM
:dance2:sexy smilie 6OK so here's the latest pictures, if got my 2 heads now at about an inch tall. Looking like I'm getting some burn as well as the new growth is showing some light tips, the plant is also showing some signs of heat stress with some slight cupping of the top fan leaves, check the pics out. Temps are topping out at 28c instead of 30c. I don't think it's worth adding another oscillating fan in as it will just be blowing warm air around. Maybe a bigger extraction??????? But I can't have anymore noise??????????? P.S note the new rolled up underwear in the background :D

CocoGrow128
07-09-16, 08:08 PM
Today's pics, iv got a leaf with 2 rusty spots on (isolated to one leaf) as you can see on the pics and I'm getting some red stems too, new growth is still showing signs of burn.....

Bud Lightyear
07-09-16, 10:11 PM
Today's pics, iv got a leaf with 2 rusty spots on (isolated to one leaf) as you can see on the pics and I'm getting some red stems too, new growth is still showing signs of burn.....

Nothing much to worry about here mate...Give her a precautionary dose of epsom which is standard practice with most coco grows due to the way coco tends to hang on to the magnesium....1 teaspoon of salts to a litre of water and give her a good drench under leaves as well. If you add your epsom to a little hot water first the crystals will dissolve faster then just make up the litre with cold water...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
07-09-16, 11:56 PM
Nothing much to worry about here mate...Give her a precautionary dose of epsom which is standard practice with most coco grows due to the way coco tends to hang on to the magnesium....1 teaspoon of salts to a litre of water and give her a good drench under leaves as well. If you add your epsom to a little hot water first the crystals will dissolve faster then just make up the litre with cold water...

Regards BL

Will do Bud. Shall I do the epsom instead of feed or do the epsom aswel as feed but do the epsom water in the evening (lights are still 247) I feed in the morning btw.

Bud Lightyear
10-09-16, 05:58 PM
Will do Bud. Shall I do the epsom instead of feed or do the epsom aswel as feed but do the epsom water in the evening (lights are still 247) I feed in the morning btw.

Sorry mate I didn't explain very well...The epsom should be administered as a foliar spray, you need a spray bottle then give the leaves a good misting underneath too...Then just feed as normal.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
10-09-16, 07:21 PM
Ahhhhh ok, well I did it yesterday however i gave it a liter of water PH to 5.8 with a teaspoon of Epsom salt in and i also gave it a foiler spray of Epsom too. I did that yesterday morning and fed in the evening. Alls going well today. She's getting some height to her now iv not measured but getting close to if not already 14 inches. Are we topping again? At what point do you want to add the Scrog Net? Here's todays pics

Bud Lightyear
10-09-16, 07:44 PM
Ahhhhh ok, well I did it yesterday however i gave it a liter of water PH to 5.8 with a teaspoon of Epsom salt in and i also gave it a foiler spray of Epsom too. I did that yesterday morning and fed in the evening. Alls going well today. She's getting some height to her now iv not measured but getting close to if not already 14 inches. Are we topping again? At what point do you want to add the Scrog Net? Here's todays pics

I would get your net in place now mate as long as you have room under it to feed/water then you will be ok...Don't bother topping again mate you can just start with the scrog training...Just keep pulling the branches back down and let them run to the edges of the screen...How close have you got your light mate ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
11-09-16, 02:49 PM
I've added the scrog net today, theirs about 2 inches till the top of the canopy reaches the net. My light is sat 13 inches from where the canopy is now. Temps sit at 25c now and max at 26c. I took out a board that was at the top of the closest that I had my fan an filter sat on and hung them instead. That's brought the temp down to the correct temp now. Check pics....... Iv also included pics of the plant itself as on a leaf it's showing some rustyness,,,,,,,,,, this has happened since spraying with epsom at 5.8ph.... It's a bit like when you can see the residue of the epsom spray on the other leaves but rusty...... I kept the lamp high off the plant for several hours until the plant had absorbed it / evaporated so I don't think it burnt...... Any thoughts Bud? Are you happy with the progress???? Any feed adjustments????? Hope all's well your end.

Bud Lightyear
12-09-16, 12:43 PM
You can probably lower your net a bit so it's touching or just pressing the canopy down a bit. Looks like you have plenty of room below the net for water/feeding and defoliation access...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
12-09-16, 09:32 PM
Well I fixed my net in place so iv lifted the pot up,

CocoGrow128
15-09-16, 09:42 PM
Alrighty then Bud how you doing. Been a few days and I'm back. Iv been feeding the usual but last few days iv been noticing some issues. Slot more rusting is happening and it's spreading. Iv took pics with lights on and off. Please help me rectify this problem mate. The plants look worse in real life mate I'm getting worried.

Bud Lightyear
15-09-16, 11:15 PM
Bump your Ec up to 1.2 and set your Ph @ 5.6....Give her another foliar feed wit Epsom and make sure you Ec & Ph meters are calibrated...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
18-09-16, 11:31 PM
Well it's nice to be back, had me worried there for a while..... So iv got some pic updates. And so far iv not noticed any change to my plant. I'm hoping she gets better soon, I recalibrated my PH pen it was .2 over so iv got it back to 7 buffer now. How do you think she's looking Bud? Is the scrog looking ok?

Bud Lightyear
19-09-16, 12:11 AM
Well it's nice to be back, had me worried there for a while..... So iv got some pic updates. And so far iv not noticed any change to my plant. I'm hoping she gets better soon, I recalibrated my PH pen it was .2 over so iv got it back to 7 buffer now. How do you think she's looking Bud? Is the scrog looking ok?

Its getting there mate..I cant see the leaves properly mate with the HPS glare can you get some better ones up in natural light...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-09-16, 12:13 AM
Will gets some up tomorrow pm

CocoGrow128
19-09-16, 08:26 PM
Right then Bud, iv took some pics with the light off but iv had to substitute the rooms light with a white light off a phone so to try and help you see the issue I'm talking about.... I can't get any better pictures unfortunately. Could this be a calmag problem? I have canna calmag for Coco if we need it???? Any thoughts on when to switch the light to 12/12? I'm anticipating the stretch an the amount of net i have left. Cheers

Bud Lightyear
19-09-16, 08:42 PM
Right then Bud, iv took some pics with the light off but iv had to substitute the rooms light with a white light off a phone so to try and help you see the issue I'm talking about.... I can't get any better pictures unfortunately. Could this be a calmag problem? I have canna calmag for Coco if we need it???? Any thoughts on when to switch the light to 12/12? I'm anticipating the stretch an the amount of net i have left. Cheers

Ive never seen a calcium issue in all the years Ive been growing....Your nutes and water contain calcium and magnesium however the coco tends to hang on to the Mg that's why we supplement with Epsom which is magnesium sulfate...You have already treated the plants with Epsom so no need for cal-mag.

Just carry on with the new feeding regime and all will be ok mate...Continue with the training mate, we need the screen around 70% full before we go 12/12, if you flower too soon the yield will suffer...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-09-16, 08:48 PM
Copy that Bud,,,,, I'll keep up the feed,,,,,, I'll update in a couple days, cheers

Bud Lightyear
19-09-16, 08:52 PM
Copy that Bud,,,,, I'll keep up the feed,,,,,, I'll update in a couple days, cheers

Ph back to 5.8 mate please...

Regards BL

shorelineog
20-09-16, 11:17 AM
Great work dudes, very informative, keep it up)))

CocoGrow128
20-09-16, 11:06 PM
When watering today I just noticed a tiny white magot type thing wiggling in and around the Coco. It was literally a millimeter or 2 in length. What was it? I had a look and a little dig around and I couldn't find anymore? How should I go about getting rid of it/them as I'm sure there's more. Iv got neem oil and I have KillerMite ready if I need it.

Bud Lightyear
21-09-16, 11:43 AM
When watering today I just noticed a tiny white magot type thing wiggling in and around the Coco. It was literally a millimeter or 2 in length. What was it? I had a look and a little dig around and I couldn't find anymore? How should I go about getting rid of it/them as I'm sure there's more. Iv got neem oil and I have KillerMite ready if I need it.

See if you can catch one mate and get a pic, it could just be springtail larvae which are harmless...Don't treat with anything until we have established what they are...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
22-09-16, 12:26 AM
So while watering tonight I didn't see any tiny white wrigglers, however I had a good look in and around my plant and I noticed 2 small yellow looking ball things stuck to 2 separate stems, check pics, iv removed them but what are they? Iv had a good look under the leaves and I can't see no bugs, iv also noticed on the knuckle of several stems tiny white ball/dots, they scratch off like blisters almost, again check pics, I think possibly there nothing. And lastly iv included a pic of the scrog......... Thoughts Bud?????

Bud Lightyear
22-09-16, 08:21 PM
I cant tell of them pics mate...You need pics in natural light and get in close with the camera..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
22-09-16, 11:16 PM
I genuinely can't take pics with natural light, not good anyway. My closet is very dark even with the doors wide open. I'll try tomorrow. Heres today's scrog pic. Iv got to say I'm really enjoying scroging. It's great to watch new shoots every day reaching through the net. Scroging seems to really get the very best potential from your plant as every shoot is given light, which I love coz that should hopefully mean a lot of Bud sites

CocoGrow128
27-09-16, 11:13 PM
Well I'm back after a few days,,,,, and what a couple of days it's been. So after i had my heli scare a few weeks ago the other day I was on a complete paranoia mission after i had the 4x4 BMW coppers drive past my gaff as I was outside sorting my van out. Now normally I wouldn't have an issue but where I live now the police don't just roll past. Ever!!!! So considering the helicopter scare I had a few weeks back and the fact I had 2 Oz of the finest blue cheese from Liverpool sat in a jar in my kitchen and a blue cheese scrog on the go I completely shit myself lol,,,,,, so I rang mother goose in the hopes I could hide my smoke and my plant at hers for the night as I had got it in my head the rozzers were taking a sneak peak at my gaff before the raid a morning later ( this morning) so goose kindly let me take my girl over and my ozs. So this morning came no raid!! I'm hoping I don't get raided from now on as my plant is back under the light and my smoke back in my kitchen.......
What do you think of today's pic Bud???? I'm also running out of Rhizo as from tomorrow, do I still need to add it Bud???

Bud Lightyear
28-09-16, 11:36 AM
Plants seems a bit slow to me mate, it should be bigger than that by now...Are you water/feeding daily ? and are you moving plenty of fresh air through the grow area ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
28-09-16, 04:52 PM
Feeding every day, I'm using a passive intake because when I was pulling air in it wasn't helping bring the heat in the room down as I only have 2 extractors the same wattage. So now I'm using the passive it's helped with the heat.

CocoGrow128
28-09-16, 11:13 PM
While feeding tonight I noticed a faint smell of egg coming from the runoff so I decided to give it a few more litres tonight to try flush it a little. I also checked the roots and their still pearly white at the bottom so I guess it's not root rot yet???? To be honest Bud my plant hasn't looked in tiptop condition for a few weeks, some leaves going pale green etc and rusty spots, does my girl have some sort of deficiency? A quick question about Neem oil, can that be used as a deterrent for bugs? If so what's the guidelines for using it?

PS. Sorry for being a pain to mentor

mushroom
29-09-16, 02:15 AM
Subbed up 👍. Some good reading for me later.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

CocoGrow128
29-09-16, 08:33 PM
Hay Bud, how's things, I think she looks likes she's perked up a little now an grown some, ???????? Or am I pulling at straws, any thoughts on flip yet???

Bud Lightyear
29-09-16, 09:26 PM
Hay Bud, how's things, I think she looks likes she's perked up a little now an grown some, ???????? Or am I pulling at straws, any thoughts on flip yet???

Keep banging the water/feed through her mate with plenty run off..Looks like a week to 10 days to finish filling the net...If you can grab a small bottle of Rhizo to finish the veg then all the better, if not dont worry...A drop of growth technology liquid silicone wouldnt go amiss either though not essential...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
29-09-16, 11:06 PM
Cool. Iv got the liquid sili on order, will be with me for the 4 October.

CocoGrow128
03-10-16, 11:56 PM
So iv added silicon to the feed. Iv also set up a 25 litre tank with the feed mix in and air stones in, that should help the girl out! I had that set up in my old place but that was when I had a garage with plenty of room. I had to get the Mrs on board but it's done now. Iv upped the light from 250 to 400 and she's responded very well to it, although iv now got the heat issue again, iv had a juggle with the intake and instead of it sat blowing under the canopy iv now got it sat blowing over the top of the canopy along with the oscillating fan.... If that fails I think I'll have to buy a bigger extraction. Anyway what do you think now Bud? How she looking????? Theirs not an awful lot of room left now

Bud Lightyear
04-10-16, 11:15 PM
So iv added silicon to the feed. Iv also set up a 25 litre tank with the feed mix in and air stones in, that should help the girl out! I had that set up in my old place but that was when I had a garage with plenty of room. I had to get the Mrs on board but it's done now. Iv upped the light from 250 to 400 and she's responded very well to it, although iv now got the heat issue again, iv had a juggle with the intake and instead of it sat blowing under the canopy iv now got it sat blowing over the top of the canopy along with the oscillating fan.... If that fails I think I'll have to buy a bigger extraction. Anyway what do you think now Bud? How she looking????? Theirs not an awful lot of room left now

Keep training her mate, get them branches to the outer edge of the net :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
05-10-16, 09:03 AM
That may take some time, plant just doesn't seem to want to grow out to the left. Managing the right better

CocoGrow128
06-10-16, 10:02 PM
Alright Bud, she's struggling to fill the net at the left, will it not stretch once flipped? Iv got some leaves going pale green? Can I do anything to help this?

Bud Lightyear
06-10-16, 10:05 PM
Alright Bud, she's struggling to fill the net at the left, will it not stretch once flipped? Iv got some leaves going pale green? Can I do anything to help this?

Go 12/12 then mate and continue pulling the tips back through the net till I say stop :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
07-10-16, 12:04 AM
Awesome!! When you say keep pulling the tips through the net do you mean keep training or literally let the tips through the net??????

CocoGrow128
07-10-16, 10:37 PM
Ok so were switching to 12/12 as of tomorrow morning at 9am,,,, Exciting times!! Iv removed a few leaves that have some deficiency and I'm wondering if you know whats up Bud? Any thoughts. Apart from that do I alter the feed in anyway now we're switching to 12/12?

Bud Lightyear
07-10-16, 10:44 PM
Ok so were switching to 12/12 as of tomorrow morning at 9am,,,, Exciting times!! Iv removed a few leaves that have some deficiency and I'm wondering if you know whats up Bud? Any thoughts. Apart from that do I alter the feed in anyway now we're switching to 12/12?

Where abouts on the plant did those leaves come from mate ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
07-10-16, 11:20 PM
Middle of the plant, to be fair their mainly older leaves, the plant is showing some similar signs on other leaves but in general I suppose the plant looks ok

CocoGrow128
07-10-16, 11:23 PM
Middle of the plant, they were older leaves but she shows similar signs on newer leaves, apart from them she seems in good health

Bud Lightyear
07-10-16, 11:25 PM
Middle of the plant, to be fair their mainly older leaves, the plant is showing some similar signs on other leaves but in general I suppose the plant looks ok

Nowt to worry about mukka you get the occasional dodgy leaves here and there...Knock the Ph up a tad to 5.9 and give her a one off feed at Ec 1.4 then go back down to 1.2...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
07-10-16, 11:57 PM
Will do, do I keep the pH 5.9 after the one off feed or go back to 5.8

Bud Lightyear
07-10-16, 11:58 PM
Will do, do I keep the pH 5.9 after the one off feed or go back to 5.8

Keep her @ 5.9 mukka..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-10-16, 11:06 PM
Ok so tonight while feeding the run off smelt of sulfer (farts) I had this the other week but i put it down to the rhizo, I checked the roots and they were perly white! So what's the issue? I syphon the run off everyday I never leave excess in the bottom. Anyway after the other week I gave it a good excess feed with plenty of run off and then over the course of a couple of days the smell went and now it's back????
Anyway how does she look? Do we do any lollipopping?

Bud Lightyear
09-10-16, 11:09 PM
How much are you watering and how much runoff you getting ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-10-16, 11:13 PM
4 litres and between 2 to 3 litres run off

Bud Lightyear
09-10-16, 11:18 PM
4 litres and between 2 to 3 litres run off

Skip tomorrows feed/watering then drench the pot on tuesday, let me know if the funky pong is still there...What time do you have your lights set to come on ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-10-16, 11:24 PM
Cool so no feed until Tuesday. I take it you mean drench with feed on Tuesday??? Light come on at 9pm off 9am, I feed shortly after lights on.

Bud Lightyear
09-10-16, 11:33 PM
Cool so no feed until Tuesday. I take it you mean drench with feed on Tuesday??? Light come on at 9pm off 9am, I feed shortly after lights on.

Yeah just skip tomorrow so the coco can dry a bit then resume on Tuesday..Water/feed around an hour after lights on.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-10-16, 11:39 PM
No problem. Will we be doing any lollipopping Bud? Also it's getting very cramped training her, theirs so many shoots it's getting unreal

Bud Lightyear
09-10-16, 11:44 PM
No problem. Will we be doing any lollipopping Bud? Also it's getting very cramped training her, theirs so many shoots it's getting unreal

You can strip every leaf and wispy branch below the screen, but not yet wait till they have done stretching.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-10-16, 11:55 PM
Sweet as. Looking forward to it

CocoGrow128
11-10-16, 11:11 PM
Alright Bud so it's Tuesday, opened the closest this evening to some serious growth!! Plus after feeding the run off didn't smell!!!!! Some serious shoots growing now it's getting cramped between the net! How does she look?
Also those tiny white thing wriggling round the Coco, theirs hundreds of them now, I can't catch any but iv tried to take a pic

Bud Lightyear
11-10-16, 11:16 PM
Alright Bud so it's Tuesday, opened the closest this evening to some serious growth!! Plus after feeding the run off didn't smell!!!!! Some serious shoots growing now it's getting cramped between the net! How does she look?
Also those tiny white thing wriggling round the Coco, theirs hundreds of them now, I can't catch any but iv tried to take a pic

These white bugs, are they jumping like fleas ? Have you noticed any black flys ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
11-10-16, 11:22 PM
Nope they don't jump, no fly's either, they don't like the light, they only appear during watering. But as soon as the water settles they go wriggling back under the coco to the darkness

Bud Lightyear
11-10-16, 11:38 PM
Look on eBay for Pyrethrum 5ec....You only need the smallest bottle you can find, that will sort them mate.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
11-10-16, 11:46 PM
Do you use with the feed? Iv no issues on the leaves

Bud Lightyear
11-10-16, 11:56 PM
Do you use with the feed? Iv no issues on the leaves

It can be sprayed on the surface of the coco which will help kill them...It would better if we can identify what they are though...Springtais or fungus gnat larvae are the usual suspects. Springtails are harmless they only feed on dead organic matter, you can see them jumping though like fleas..Gnat larvae feed off the roots and you will almost certainly see little black flys if its that.

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
12-10-16, 12:00 AM
Their tiny and white and approximately 1mm in length, they don't jump but they flick around sometimes I suppose. If they were bad wouldn't we have seen some noticeable deficiency by now?

Bud Lightyear
12-10-16, 12:06 AM
Their tiny and white and approximately 1mm in length, they don't jump but they flick around sometimes I suppose. If they were bad wouldn't we have seen some noticeable deficiency by now?

If they are flicking around then they are springtails and nothing to worry about, if you can lift the pot slightly you should see them there jumping...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
12-10-16, 11:26 PM
Not much to report tonight apart from some yellowing of leaves under the canopy, I presume that's normal due to the density of the canopy above??? Do we up the feed at any point?

Bud Lightyear
12-10-16, 11:31 PM
Not much to report tonight apart from some yellowing of leaves under the canopy, I presume that's normal due to the density of the canopy above??? Do we up the feed at any point?

Need some clear pics in natural light mate to determine whether we can increase the Ec or not..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
12-10-16, 11:36 PM
Ok I'll give it ago tomorrow night, it will be difficult though coz obviously I can't move her and it's sat in a closet

CocoGrow128
13-10-16, 11:22 PM
Alright Bud, pretty big update tonight with a few things to highlight, 1) fed 3 litres tonight with 2 litre run off, slight off smell !! 2) found a little spider on my girl about twice the size of a money spider, problem came through the gab at the side of the extraction into the attic or through the intake, any issues?????. 3 getting quite a bit of yellowing under the thick canopy now, is this due to lack of light or is she hungry???? Iv tried my best with the pics tonight. Lightsare off and iv just used a light off a phone to help show the plant the best I can.

Bud Lightyear
13-10-16, 11:32 PM
Plant looks good no problem there, she has plenty of feed in her looking at the shade of green it is. The yellow leaves under the screen are quit normal, it's a combination of lack of light and the fact that the plant has pulled some of the stored nitrogen from them, you can just pluck the dodgy ones off. The spider is of no concern mate, give it a name and make it comfy :) The smell I'm not happy about, if it smells like bad eggs it could be a root issue....Are you leaving the pot to sit in any runoff at all ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
13-10-16, 11:36 PM
Cool, I syphon all runoff out of the bucket the pots sat in. If it is sat in anything were talking a tiny amount, should i rise the pot in the bucket half inch with a few chocks of wood?? PS iv seen a few pistles knocking about tonight,

Bud Lightyear
13-10-16, 11:43 PM
Cool, I syphon all runoff out of the bucket the pots sat in. If it is sat in anything were talking a tiny amount, should i rise the pot in the bucket half inch with a few chocks of wood?? PS iv seen a few pistles knocking about tonight,

Yes a couple of strips of wood or similar under the pot to raise it will help...How much feed are mixing up and how are you storing it also do you know the temperature of your solution ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
13-10-16, 11:54 PM
I have a homebrew 26 litre barrel that I use, fill it full to 26 litres and I use 26 ml of silicon, 25 ml of a+b give me an EC around 1.2 to 1.3 pH down to 5.9, I store it in my bedroom. It has a temp strip on the barrel and it reads between 20 to 22c I oxygenase the feed for 15 minutes before watering with a air stone

Bud Lightyear
13-10-16, 11:57 PM
I have a homebrew 26 litre barrel that I use, fill it full to 26 litres and I use 26 ml of silicon, 25 ml of a+b give me an EC around 1.2 to 1.3 pH down to 5.9, I store it in my bedroom. It has a temp strip on the barrel and it reads between 20 to 22c I oxygenase the feed for 15 minutes before watering with a air stone

How many days does the 26 litres last you ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 12:00 AM
I was feeding 4 litres a day so 5 days as I can't get the last several litres out without making a mess, however I'm only going to feed 3 litres now as I thought i might have been over water with the smell and all.

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 12:07 AM
I was feeding 4 litres a day so 5 days as I can't get the last several litres out without making a mess, however I'm only going to feed 3 litres now as I thought i might have been over water with the smell and all.

I would mix half that amount, and you need to keep the solution airated 24/7 otherwise you will get it stagnating and the nutes falling out of the solution..22c is too high a temp mate around 19c is ideal. Drop your liquid silicon down to 1/2 ml per litre now mukka..oh and you need to give the mixing bucket a good clean between mixes..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 12:13 AM
Got you Bud, if iv got a little root rot going on can it rectify itself if I rise the pot? Also considering your in admin when will my avatar show? Cheers man

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 12:29 AM
Got you Bud, if iv got a little root rot going on can it rectify itself if I rise the pot? Also considering your in admin when will my avatar show? Cheers man

If its root rot it will need treatment, look for hydrogaurd by botanicare...You haven't set an Avatar mate, its profile pic you have, go into you settings and set it up in there, or I can do it when I can get to a laptop...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 12:33 AM
The only place I can find it is on Amazon and it's expensive as f#@k! £75 :( yeh if you don't mind bud

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 12:37 AM
The only place I can find it is on Amazon and it's expensive as f#@k! £75 :( yeh if you don't mind bud

Na, I've seen it cheap somewhere lol hang on I'll have a look :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 12:38 AM
Good man,,,,,,

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 12:56 AM
Good man,,,,,,

Ill have a look in the morning mate, I can't do bugger all off this bloody Ipad with my son sucking the life out the broadband playing some dumb ass online game :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 01:00 AM
Probably COD or Porn,,,,,, Little bastards eh, cheers Bud, will check in tomorrow night

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 11:44 AM
I cant seem to find the hydroguard stuff anywhere in the uk at present...Look on ebay for Pythoff you only need a small bottle mukka..

Is that the avatar you was trying to load mate ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
14-10-16, 03:56 PM
Yeh that's the one, cheers, I feel complete now lol. I'll have a look now Bud. What affect does this stuff have on the plant?

Bud Lightyear
14-10-16, 10:33 PM
Yeh that's the one, cheers, I feel complete now lol. I'll have a look now Bud. What affect does this stuff have on the plant?

I dont know mate, ive never had to treat for root rot...It's most likely hydrogen peroxide based so will sterilise the medium killing the pathogens..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
15-10-16, 12:22 AM
Managed to buy 100ml of that pythoff off eBay, runoff tonight didn't smell, suppose a small dose of that pythoff will be good for safe measure! Iv stuck 4 bottle caps under her tonight so she not sat in anything. Some major pistols on the tops now and I must have upward of hundred of them. When do we start PK ??? I'm really struggling now Bud to keep them tops down, worried I might start breaking some it's that cramped, also I'm getting a lot of yellowing underneath, I know you said it's normal but it's just in nerving

Bud Lightyear
15-10-16, 12:54 AM
No need to keep the tops down now mate, just let them do there own thing now...Don't worry about the leaves under the net you will be removing the lot shortly...You can start low dose PK when the fluffy crowns start to appear, 1/2 ml per litre...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
15-10-16, 01:11 AM
Sweet as !!!

CocoGrow128
16-10-16, 10:58 PM
Right then tonight's update Bud, the heads are rearing up now, theirs plenty more waiting their turn to stand up. Run off tonight doesn't smell off but earthy? I'll smash some of that pythoff through asap when I get it, how should I use that by the way? Would you feed first and then go in with a dose of pythoff? Also should I start with the PK? If so how do I go about mixing it, less a&b to incorporate the PK up to 1.2EC????

Bud Lightyear
16-10-16, 11:07 PM
Wait till you get the pythoff and see what the directions say on the bottle, in the mean time I'll have a look see if I can find them online..When you add your PK, you add it to your water first then make up the Ec with equal amounts of A&B to the desired Ec. 1/2 ml per litre PK is where we want to be and remember to wait for the fluffy crowns before using it...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
16-10-16, 11:14 PM
Still adding half ml of silicon as well when we start with PK?

CocoGrow128
16-10-16, 11:59 PM
I think you actually add the pythoff to the feed Bud, iv only bought 100ml so hope iv enough! Read some great things about it though. I wonder if it affects the EC

Bud Lightyear
17-10-16, 02:48 PM
Still adding half ml of silicon as well when we start with PK?

Yes mate..

I think you actually add the pythoff to the feed Bud, iv only bought 100ml so hope iv enough! Read some great things about it though. I wonder if it affects the EC

That eggy smell is deffo associated with root root rot mate, however I dont think you have a bad infestation so you may only need one or two applications to keep it at bay...I think the pathogens have come from the nute solution due to it not being stored properly causing it to stagnate a bit. I should have explained the correct procedure to you before. Anyhow not to worry im sure we will get it sorted :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
17-10-16, 10:39 PM
Tonight's pics, Runoff isn't eggy anymore just earthy, still not had the delivery of pythoff yet, hopefully tomorrow! When can I lollipop Bud?
PS, think we filled the net ok lol

Bud Lightyear
18-10-16, 12:11 AM
Give her a few more days mate I'd like see a bit more stretch up top before stripping the under skirt out..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
18-10-16, 10:41 PM
Evening Bud, Still no pythoff, I'm not even going to guess what day it's going to turn up now lol but it will be soon, good news is the run off still doesn't smell like eggs so I'm assuming we're pretty stable for now. The girl in general is doing good, iv done a side on pic so you can gauge the density and height of her tops etc.iv got a small bottle of canna boost, is it worth adding to the feed? Let me know what you think of the pics Bud. Cheers
PS the third pic is from the other day, ignore it

Bud Lightyear
18-10-16, 11:45 PM
Yeah looking ok mate and good news on no more pongy runoff...The canna boost is for later on in flower mate it won't benefit at present..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
18-10-16, 11:55 PM
No problem, I'm still on 5.9 pH. Any changes to anything yet? Iv checked your grow out and I'm interested in using that Hammerhead PK, do you mind if I purchase some for this grow?

Bud Lightyear
19-10-16, 12:03 AM
No problem, I'm still on 5.9 pH. Any changes to anything yet? Iv checked your grow out and I'm interested in using that Hammerhead PK, do you mind if I purchase some for this grow?

No mate keep your Ph where it is..If you want to give the hammerhead a bash then go for it by all means mukka :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 12:10 AM
Well from joining this site iv looked at many a grow you've done and your a well educated grower, and I want that knowledge lol theirs a shop on eBay selling 250ml and 500ml decanted amounts of the Hammerhead, seen as iv only the one plant what size should i go for? Seen as you've used it before your in a better position to say how much I'm gonna need, Cheers

Hopper
19-10-16, 12:14 AM
Oi oii
Tidy scrog dude, just pulling in for the good stuff!

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 12:17 AM
Ha ha Cheers Hopper,,,, your welcome to jump on board for the remainder of the journey

Bud Lightyear
19-10-16, 12:20 AM
Well from joining this site iv looked at many a grow you've done and your a well educated grower, and I want that knowledge lol theirs a shop on eBay selling 250ml and 500ml decanted amounts of the Hammerhead, seen as iv only the one plant what size should i go for? Seen as you've used it before your in a better position to say how much I'm gonna need, Cheers

I wouldn't buy anything that's been opened mate it will most likely be watered down or adulterated in some way that's if its even hammerhead in the first place..There's still some of the old withdrawn stuff knocking around...Its Hammerhead 4/10 that you want look on eBay for seller A1m hydro...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 12:25 AM
I wouldn't buy anything that's been opened mate it will most likely be watered down or adulterated in some way that's if its even hammerhead in the first place..There's still some of the old withdrawn stuff knocking around...Its Hammerhead 4/10 that you want look on eBay for seller A1m hydro...

Regards BL

With the old Hammerhead pic on? Iv seen a few

Bud Lightyear
19-10-16, 12:35 AM
Look in my current diary page 5 post #97 that's the one you need mate...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 10:06 AM
Hammerhead PK 4/10 = Bought

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 10:20 PM
This evening's pics, + fucking ebay,,,,,,,, got a message today saying I needed to pay for the pythoff yet it stated It had been posted the other day?!?!?! Checked my bank and turns out I hadn't paid for it so iv now paid for it, hopefully be here for Saturday, Anyhow my run off still doesn't smell. Check the fluff on the pics #Mon the fluff

Bud Lightyear
19-10-16, 10:31 PM
Looks good mukka, nice tidy little scrog forming now :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
19-10-16, 10:50 PM
Any thoughts on the lollipopping?

Bud Lightyear
19-10-16, 10:55 PM
Any thoughts on the lollipopping?

Not yet mate I want to see a bit more stretch through the net :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 11:26 AM
I'm an eager beaver ha ha

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 01:49 PM
Hammerheads arrived! Abit miffed that they sent me the old one as the one advertised was the new one, ay well same stuff I suppose

Samwise Gamgee
20-10-16, 02:07 PM
Looking good, not sure how much they are charging on ebay for the hammerhead, but I managed to find it at for £23.71 plus P&P, that's for a litre.

I have just ordered a bottle myself, if you need the site address, drop me a PM :)

Bud Lightyear
20-10-16, 02:21 PM
Hammerheads arrived! Abit miffed that they sent me the old one as the one advertised was the new one, ay well same stuff I suppose

The original hammerhead was 9/18 which was withdrawn due to it crystallizing and falling out of the solution. Then I believe they did some work on a few different ratios and settled on 4/10...If you have the 4/10 then you should be fine.

Looking good, not sure how much they are charging on ebay for the hammerhead, but I managed to find it at for £23.71 plus P&P, that's for a litre.

I have just ordered a bottle myself, if you need the site address, drop me a PM :)

A1M hydro off ebay is bang on, they have a massive turnover so you know your stuff is gonna be fresh and not been sitting on the shelf for ages.

Regards BL

joker_the_smoker
20-10-16, 03:27 PM
looking good on the scrog coco mate. nice one bro :) belta mentor wit BL gona be rammed with bud in there soon :boobs:

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 05:03 PM
Picked mine up for £19.99 with next day delivery,

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 05:03 PM
looking good on the scrog coco mate. nice one bro :) belta mentor wit BL gona be rammed with bud in there soon :boobs:

Cheers joker I'm in safe hands that's for sure

the brit
20-10-16, 06:35 PM
yea i bought my hammerhead 4/10 from flea bay for 19.99 L so it pays to shop around.

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 10:20 PM
Fucking POM POMS!!!!!! Oh yerrrrrrrr, Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!

Yeh so iv got Pom Poms,,,Awesome. Still no off smell with run off!! Got some awesome growth really buzzing about it, so questions Bud lol sorry,

1) Can I now Lollipop? or am I still to eager ha ha

2) Do I now start adding the PK 13/14? If so please can you give a rough guide to how I should mix all the notes?

Enjoy the pics

Cheers.

Bud Lightyear
20-10-16, 10:32 PM
Big difference since we revived this little girl :)

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=330428&d=1471382069

Add Pk 13/14 now mate @ half a ml per litre, add the Pk first then equal amounts of A&B to the required Ec & Ph...

You can remove the under growth as well mate, just remove all the leaves below the net, use a clean pair of sharp scissors..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
20-10-16, 10:44 PM
Your telling me Bud, Awesome :Nice:

We still adding silicon? If so are we still adding that at half a ml ?

We still EC 1.2 ? And PH 5.9?

Cheers Bud,

I'm really enjoying this run with you, iv got Critical Kush coming up next I'd love for you to mentor me on that before I give a run on my own a go????

Bud Lightyear
21-10-16, 12:06 AM
Your telling me Bud, Awesome :Nice:

We still adding silicon? If so are we still adding that at half a ml ?

We still EC 1.2 ? And PH 5.9?

Cheers Bud,

I'm really enjoying this run with you, iv got Critical Kush coming up next I'd love for you to mentor me on that before I give a run on my own a go????

Just add your silicon for a couple off feeds per week now mate that will be plenty and Ec @ 1.2 & Ph @ 5.9 is fine..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
21-10-16, 11:41 PM
Evening, Added PK 13/14 to the feed tonight as per your instructions. Plants looking great, all lollipopped

Bud Lightyear
21-10-16, 11:52 PM
Cracking job mukka, bud city here we come :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
22-10-16, 12:23 AM
Cracking job mukka, bud city here we come :)

Regards BL

Absolutely Bud, think theirs upwards of 50 Bud sites on this girly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lost count

Hopper
22-10-16, 07:30 AM
Nice man!
Packed out that screen good and proper mate, I'm a massive fan of the whole clearing under the screen, so much tidier and better for air flow

CocoGrow128
23-10-16, 01:27 AM
Evening or should I say morning, iv been at a mates this evening for a few beverages so the big girl only got a watering around 12:30! Plenty of POMS on her now Bud, Mon the flower!!!

Bud Lightyear
23-10-16, 07:03 PM
All looks fine mate :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
23-10-16, 11:50 PM
Tonight's pics,. Iv got a little canoeing happening to a couple of leaves, I don't think it's a heat issue though, I'm wondering weather or not it could be to do with the oscillating fan iv got running? Also now we're getting buds I think I'll stick the dehumidifier in, good idea?

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 02:10 PM
Phythoff has been delivered today so ill add some T the feed tonight, it says 0.2ml per litre or 2ml per 10 litres, how many times do you want me to do a feed with This stuff in? Iv not had any smell for a while now so I'm assuming we just need to do it as a precaution? Also they seller has sent me a free bottle of General Hydroponics FLORA KLEEN, well this be useful to us Bud? Apparently this can be used to remove fertilizer residue while plants are growing and can be used in soil or soiless mixes, I believe its to be used when flushing between feeds and can be used to flush 2 days before harvest to increase sugar levels in the crop???????? What do you think bud? See pic

Bud Lightyear
24-10-16, 04:25 PM
Tonight's pics,. Iv got a little canoeing happening to a couple of leaves, I don't think it's a heat issue though, I'm wondering weather or not it could be to do with the oscillating fan iv got running? Also now we're getting buds I think I'll stick the dehumidifier in, good idea?

Try moving the fan to the opposite corner mate, it could do with being raised a bit too. Does that fan oscillate or is it static ?

Phythoff has been delivered today so ill add some T the feed tonight, it says 0.2ml per litre or 2ml per 10 litres, how many times do you want me to do a feed with This stuff in? Iv not had any smell for a while now so I'm assuming we just need to do it as a precaution? Also they seller has sent me a free bottle of General Hydroponics FLORA KLEEN, well this be useful to us Bud? Apparently this can be used to remove fertilizer residue while plants are growing and can be used in soil or soiless mixes, I believe its to be used when flushing between feeds and can be used to flush 2 days before harvest to increase sugar levels in the crop???????? What do you think bud? See pic

Just one dose of the Phytoff mate, the smell may have just been stagnant water at the bottom of the pot due to poor drainage, next time go with air-pots mate they work really well with coco...Never used that florakleen mate it may be useful for when we flush, ill look into it..

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 05:47 PM
Try moving the fan to the opposite corner mate, it could do with being raised a bit too. Does that fan oscillate or is it static ?

The Fan Oscillates Bud

Just one dose of the Phytoff mate, the smell may have just been stagnant water at the bottom of the pot due to poor drainage, next time go with air-pots mate they work really well with coco...Never used that florakleen mate it may be useful for when we flush, ill look into it..

Regards BL

yeh ill get a couple air pots sorted, im running critical kush as soon as i pull this girl down. iv never used anything for flushing apart from plain old water

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 05:57 PM
should i stick the dehumidifier in the groom yet?

Bud Lightyear
24-10-16, 06:02 PM
should i stick the dehumidifier in the groom yet?

What number you got mate, lights on and off ?

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 06:04 PM
good question, when lights have been on for an hour were at about 35 to 45, lights off i couldnt tell you iv never looked in as im shit scared of her hermieing, last grow i got hermies you see so im doing everything in my power to stop that from happening again lol.

Bud Lightyear
24-10-16, 06:10 PM
good question, when lights have been on for an hour were at about 35 to 45, lights off i couldnt tell you iv never looked in as im shit scared of her hermieing, last grow i got hermies you see so im doing everything in my power to stop that from happening again lol.

Humidity is fine mate you dont need to use a dehumidifier...If you want to know what your lights off humidity is get a min/max combi temp/humidity meter..Loads on ebay for a few quid...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31clWLgI-nL.jpg

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 06:13 PM
i think mines is a min/max one iv not checked, my last one was, anyway ill check in about 11 tonight with latest update,

cheers Bud

CocoGrow128
24-10-16, 06:44 PM
checking signature pic, ignore this

CocoGrow128
25-10-16, 12:30 AM
Steady growth, happy days, watered today and included a dose of the Pythoff, checked the Min/Max on my thermometer and the highest is at 70% surely not ??

Oxy
25-10-16, 01:28 AM
scrog on coco... sorry chap just seen this atb

CocoGrow128
25-10-16, 11:21 AM
Cheers OXY well buckle yourself in for the rest of the grow, your welcome anytime

B.A.BARACUS
25-10-16, 12:05 PM
Ohhhhh a Scrog.. How did i miss this!... I'm in now :)

CocoGrow128
25-10-16, 11:10 PM
Yes how on earth did you miss this BA you should be ashamed of yourself! Great to have you on board bud.

CocoGrow128
25-10-16, 11:14 PM
Tonight's pics

CocoGrow128
26-10-16, 10:28 PM
This evening's pics, still feeding at your required amounts Bud, any adjustments ??? Flowers are growing well

Bud Lightyear
26-10-16, 10:31 PM
All looks good mate, keep the feeds as they are for now, Ill review in a couple of days :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
27-10-16, 11:09 PM
No pics tonight, running up a fever, struggled to water tonight but got it done, good growth,,,, check in again tomorrow night, hopefully feeling better

CocoGrow128
30-10-16, 12:48 AM
I haven't got the flu, I haven't got a cold, what do I have???????? Fucking Chicken Pox!!!!!!!!! I look a fucking mess, my face has took the brunt of it!! and it's all thanks to my wonderful Son, the little SHIT!!

Right so I'm sorry for the lack of info recently but iv been mega I'll with this shit, the fever has now subsided so here's a proper update,

Fed the usual dose and growth is good getting some nice crystals gathering around the leaves on the Buds, when do we go in with the Hammerhead Bud?

Also the humidity is 34% lights on and 67% lights off :( - Dehumidifier ?

Hopper
30-10-16, 04:48 AM
Nuts mate! U old enough to smoke!? Lol

I feel your pain bro, fucking hanging here ill as fuck

CocoGrow128
30-10-16, 05:10 AM
Lmao well I'm 26 so you wouldn't have put me in the firing line but oh did it get me all right, I look like a strange mixture of a slightly overweight Freddy crooger and the elephant man,,,,,,,,,,,,,well not quite but you get the picture, iv got to look on the bright side though, at least when I take my kids trick or treating I'll get away without wearing a mask, I'm thinking I may go as a witch and when the kids have done their thing I'll go up to the adults at the door and pretend to put a hex on them and stroke their face and arms, a few weeks later they might get chickenpox or shingles leaving them questioning weather or not I actually hexed them and if witches really exist.

MY PRETTYYYYYYYY ( WITCH LAUGH ) NIH HIH HIH HEEEEEEEE

Yeh so what's up with you??? Lol

Bud Lightyear
30-10-16, 09:28 PM
I haven't got the flu, I haven't got a cold, what do I have???????? Fucking Chicken Pox!!!!!!!!! I look a fucking mess, my face has took the brunt of it!! and it's all thanks to my wonderful Son, the little SHIT!!

Right so I'm sorry for the lack of info recently but iv been mega I'll with this shit, the fever has now subsided so here's a proper update,

Fed the usual dose and growth is good getting some nice crystals gathering around the leaves on the Buds, when do we go in with the Hammerhead Bud?

Also the humidity is 34% lights on and 67% lights off :( - Dehumidifier ?

Drop the PK now mate and go back to base nutes for a week then we will add the Hammerhead next week...Remind me :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
31-10-16, 12:44 AM
Iv already watered tonight Bud but I'll make a fresh solution tomorrow with silicon as well.

Any thoughts on my lights off Humidity?

Bud Lightyear
31-10-16, 09:45 PM
Iv already watered tonight Bud but I'll make a fresh solution tomorrow with silicon as well.

Any thoughts on my lights off Humidity?

Yeah thats cool mate...67% aint too bad but it might be a good idea to crank up the dehumidifier just to be on the safe side :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
01-11-16, 02:27 AM
Fresh watering solution made up, A&B plus silicon in .5 per litre. Iv completely forgot to be adding silicon on every other feed for the past week? Hope that's ok, iv got it in this solution now, iv done a little more trimming under the scrog net, just tired it up. She smells absolutely beautiful, very fruity almost lemony??? Iv done Blue C before and never smelt her quite like this before! Great growth, things are going very well with her, I'll stick the dehumidifier in with her tomorrow.

I wish I could rack the wattage up to 600 but I can't get rid of the heat.

Bud Lightyear
01-11-16, 07:05 PM
Fresh watering solution made up, A&B plus silicon in .5 per litre. Iv completely forgot to be adding silicon on every other feed for the past week? Hope that's ok, iv got it in this solution now, iv done a little more trimming under the scrog net, just tired it up. She smells absolutely beautiful, very fruity almost lemony??? Iv done Blue C before and never smelt her quite like this before! Great growth, things are going very well with her, I'll stick the dehumidifier in with her tomorrow.

I wish I could rack the wattage up to 600 but I can't get rid of the heat.

All good mate, nowt to worry about...You don't need to be religious with the LS a splash here and there is fine :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
02-11-16, 02:06 AM
Evening, or should I say good morning, watered tonight Bud growth is good, I'm treating the girl to 600w tonight instead of the usual 400w as my intake is really cold so my temps in the room are good,

Hopper
02-11-16, 11:07 AM
Mon the lumens man!

CocoGrow128
03-11-16, 01:07 AM
Morning again, these updates keep getting later and later lol.
Still got her cranked up to 600w, I'll keep an eye on her with temps, got to 28c last night

Don't mind the sealion pic, went to the zoo today with the kids

CocoGrow128
04-11-16, 12:39 AM
Nothing to report, watered good growth!

CocoGrow128
05-11-16, 04:04 AM
Alright Bud were due the Hammerhead on Sunday evening so do you want to tell me the make up of our new feed??? Check the latest pics, some great Bud formation going on. I love the pic shot out of the groom looking in, #Awesome

Hopper
05-11-16, 04:16 AM
Nice mate, love it when you see it cleared right out under a screen

Bud Lightyear
05-11-16, 08:27 PM
Alright Bud were due the Hammerhead on Sunday evening so do you want to tell me the make up of our new feed??? Check the latest pics, some great Bud formation going on. I love the pic shot out of the groom looking in, #Awesome

Add 1ml per liter Hammerhead and equal amounts of A&B same Ec and Ph mukka :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
07-11-16, 12:48 AM
Started with the Hammerhead tonight along with the A+B, EC of 1.3 PH5.9 I'll correct the EC tomorrow night to 1.2 im absolutely shattered tonight and i was simply too tired to correct it. Smells are so god dam good when I open the closet door it's unreal, the fragrance is BEAutiful!!

CocoGrow128
08-11-16, 10:31 PM
The lady is going strong, the pictures really don't do the girl justice, theirs buds littered everywhere. Are we doing a flush during flower?

Bud Lightyear
09-11-16, 12:02 PM
Looking good mate, we will see how they got to determine whether we need to flush or not...Keep a close eye on the tips of the leaves for burning or if the plants appear to stall...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-11-16, 02:25 PM
Will do bud

CocoGrow128
09-11-16, 10:25 PM
Alright Bud, iv got a fresh res on tonight, silicon, Hammerhead and A+B. Iv got a small bottle of Canna Boost, is it worth adding to my next res or not. Iv read on something you wrote on comparison's on using it and not and you found no obvious effects. So probably not eh? Lol
Anyway she's doing great

Bud Lightyear
09-11-16, 10:32 PM
Alright Bud, iv got a fresh res on tonight, silicon, Hammerhead and A+B. Iv got a small bottle of Canna Boost, is it worth adding to my next res or not. Iv read on something you wrote on comparison's on using it and not and you found no obvious effects. So probably not eh? Lol
Anyway she's doing great

Chuck some boost in mate @ 2ml per litre, it does have some benefits but not enough to justify the price IMHO...

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
09-11-16, 10:48 PM
Will that affect my ec much?

Bud Lightyear
09-11-16, 10:49 PM
Will that affect my ec much?

No mate :)

Regards BL

CocoGrow128
11-11-16, 01:04 AM
Watered tonight with the added Boost i had laying around, I'll keep bunging it in at 2ml until it's gone, pictures looking a lot better :) oh yeah! How long you think we've got left Bud?

CocoGrow128
12-11-16, 02:26 AM
Some lights out pics for you tonight, not the best quality this time,,, how long you think she has til finish Bud???
Upped my ballast to the maximum wattage, 650w, Mon the lumens, she's coping well and drinking between 2 to 3 litres a day, growth still seems good. Iv a little cupping and crispy edges on the cola directly under the light on a couple leaves but thats it and several leaves have wind burn from the fan but apart from that she's golden