PDA

View Full Version : Seedsman Mazari Fem.

RockyMountainJ
04-10-16, 10:22 PM
Hey all!! Rocky here poppin 2 Mazari Fem.... will update with pics when I quit getting errors trying to upload!!
Cheers all
Rmj

RockyMountainJ
04-10-16, 10:35 PM
Mazari boasts great genetics that were bound to produce a winner and this is quite clearly the case. Many seed banks produce their own versions, under an assortment of names, due to its sheer quality. Afghani indicas have a great reputation for producing vast amounts of resin and when wedded to Skunk #1 we experience greatly enhanced yields and great flavour.

Mazari stays quite short and grows with a Christmas-tree profile which means plenty of yield-improving side-branching. Alternatively when grown in a Sea of Green set-up it delivers high quantities of fat central colas. The resin-encrusted buds are very smooth-tasting and remind one of good Afghani hashish. It can be grown outdoors and in a green house although with 9 weeks flowering outdoor cultivation is best restricted to warmer regions as harvest can be in late October/early November when frosts and rains at higher latitudes will preclude a successful outcome.

J Trich
05-10-16, 12:32 AM
Hey all!! Rocky here poppin 2 Mazari Fem.... will update with pics when I quit getting errors trying to upload!!
Cheers all
Rmj

Hey bro...fighting with uploads? when I upload pics to albums, I always have to close the upload window after upload photos, then again click on upload, and when opening the window I can add the uploaded photos, is the same problem that happens you you? Hope it work with you.. ;)

RockyMountainJ
05-10-16, 02:00 AM
No it errors out before they upload at all... idk will play with it some more. Anyone that had similar encounters hit me up!!

The Aspie Toker
05-10-16, 02:15 AM
Hi mate,

Make sure they are under 2mb in size.
You may need 10 posts to be able to upload pictures. It depends on how it's done.

RockyMountainJ
06-10-16, 02:55 AM
Ok will look into that thanks aspire!! Hope to figure it out lol. I'm from another forum.... so totally different!!

RockyMountainJ
06-10-16, 04:03 AM
Must be more posts.... lol

flboy
10-10-16, 01:05 AM
hey brother

you need to change your pixels on the camera. if it keeps loading errors there to big. once you load in your computer just hit insert image and follow what it tells you. i had the same problem when i first started here. if you have more problems hit me up on here or the other one either way

RockyMountainJ
08-11-16, 04:59 AM
OK quick update 1 of 2 popped, tried everything still can't upload. My phones having serious issues.. of course a replacement is on backorder due to exploding phones...
The one that popped is lovely shape!! Ha got a pic to upload!! Cheers!!

J Trich
08-11-16, 04:44 PM
OK quick update 1 of 2 popped, tried everything still can't upload. My phones having serious issues.. of course a replacement is on backorder due to exploding phones...
The one that popped is lovely shape!! Ha got a pic to upload!! Cheers!!

Hey Rmj.. beautiful.. You can access to your album gallery from "my profile" (your user menu on the top) ;)

The old dog
08-11-16, 05:31 PM
Cheers all
Rmj

Nice one. This was my first grow: great yield from 2 plants. I grew 4 flowering clones taken from the best plant, and the yield off that was tremendous!