PDA

View Full Version : General Questions for Cannabis Users - University Lecture Research

University
08-10-16, 05:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I am currently an undergraduate doing a Psychology degree at university. My class has been set the assignment of asking cannabis users some general questions to understand the behaviour and attitudes of cannabis users. The answers I get will be used to present my findings in a lecture.

By posting on this thread you are agreeing to me using your answers as part of my research. No personal details would be recorded (apart from age, gender and country of residence) or used for any other purpose than for the one stated above.

The more people answering the better.

Questions:

1. Age, gender and country of residence?
2. Reasons for commencing the use of cannabis?
3. What are your percieved positive effects of using cannabis?
4. What are your percieved negative effects of using cannabis?
5. How has your usage of cannabis changed over time? (dosage)
6. Is the cost-benefit ratio changed at all with continued use?
7. Have you used any methods of self-restraints/attempts to reduce or quit?
8. What are your beliefs on the health impacts of cannabis? Have these attitudes changed over time?
9. How do others close to you percieve your cannabis usage? (good/bad?)

Thank you for your time! Please feel free to ask any questions about the research.

Samwise Gamgee
08-10-16, 05:43 PM
This is a growing forum fella, if you start a grow then maybe I will answer your questions :)

You need to wine and dine me, before you 69 me :D

Bud Lightyear
08-10-16, 05:51 PM
My class has been set the assignment of asking cannabis users

So your lecturers assume you have access to cannabis users then ? Doubt it very much, take your survey elsewhere :)

Regards BL