PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever heard of...

Dubness
07-10-09, 03:02 PM
Acapulco Gold??

Now i dont know how entirely true this is but my mates old man said he smoked this a few years back and it blew his mind and his guts?! :puke:

He said if i could get hold of the "Acapulco Gold" he would look after me very nicely! Is this geeza just pulling my leg or is he for real? Is there such a strain called "Acapulco Gold" ???

Dubness

Monty Bong
07-10-09, 03:12 PM
I just googled Acapulco Gold cannabis seeds and got 7000 matches. Looks like they are available to buy in the UK. :)

dj #
07-10-09, 03:34 PM
wow "Acapulco Gold"! now there's a name from the past! :oldman: :toke:

GrassMaster
07-10-09, 03:49 PM
^^^hell yeah^^^^ had it only a few times way back in my beginner days of smoking.......

.....was good as hell, but I have had better "back in the day" strains for sure. Old School NL for example....

Jah Bless
GM

Goodbuddy
07-10-09, 11:56 PM
It must be nearly 25yrs since I had some of that, quite nice smoke as well but not as nice as the NL as grassmaster states

ME SMOKEM
08-10-09, 01:43 PM
i remmeber acapulco gold way back ..about the time Redbud was a big name too then along with california sensimillia...none of those strains compare to some of the present day strains ...alot of people have done alot of work since then to increase thc content and production..while those old memories of good weed are vivid because most the weed back then didnt compare to them ...i wouldnt spend my time on them personally.. the new strains are just so much better ....peace

luvtogrow
15-10-09, 03:22 PM
Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Jamaican, and Mexican Xaxcan? were the names we would smoke back in the early 70's. Smoked something called Columbian Ganja in 1972, that's better than (much stronger), anything today. Might have been adulterated, it was blackish.

fat freddy
17-10-09, 12:41 PM
MMMM Accapulco Gold

from what i remember theres a :dj: about AG in a cheech and chong movie

"no stems no seeds that you don't need accapulco gold is bad ass weeeeed"

Old Skool weed indeed

TOC HPS
27-12-09, 08:33 PM
Comes from Guerrero state in Mexico. Generally available as 'brick' weed (grown in large amounts on hillsides, seedy, compressed into blocks . . . including stems, leaves, etc.)
Me Smokem has it about right. I've grown Oaxaca sativa and it was OK, but modern strains are more potent.