PDA

View Full Version : Mazar..

blurry-vision
03-11-07, 03:12 AM
Wanna grow this one next, has anyone had a go before ??

2nd prize "High Times Cup" 1999

This is an upgraded strain of our valued former Afghan/Skunk. We improved the variety in 1997. The taste is softer than before and we managed to improve on yield.

The Afghani (Mazar-i-Shariff) part is a very short Christmas Tree-like plant, 100% Indica and very resinous. The F1-cross with Skunk #1 gives the variety a bigger yield and better taste.

Very good "up" high. As both parents are very consistent, the offspring are very consistent too.

THC:
19.5%

CBD:
< 0.1%

Flowering Period:
8 - 9 weeks

:leaf:

The reason I wanna grow it is its low odour 100% indica and stays under 3 feet, so anyone tell me anything more ? Is it easy to grow ? Taste ? ect...

LAL
03-11-07, 08:30 AM
yo blurr hows it goin mate, if ur thinkin about mazar, why dnt u grow the strain saint is growin... sky walker, its a mazar x blueberry cross, and its supposed to be a beast... im growin these badboys next for sure.....i just love that blueberry flavour...

sorry man, that wasnt really answering ur question tho, i dnt know much bout mazar, but the reason they added mazar to the bluberry was to get rid of some of the original characteristics of the blueberry strain, such as curling of the leaves, and lanky growth..... and if u look at saints grow they are obvioulsy perfroming incredibley, albeit under 1450w, but hes just greedy :):):D:D

so i guess mazars pretty damn good....

blurry-vision
03-11-07, 01:38 PM
Yeah have heard that Skywalker is the bomb, but I really want a low odour short one so this Mazar is getting the job, have found a bit more on it supposed to be easy to grow aswell..:Nice:

Saint99
04-11-07, 01:44 AM
Northern lights is also 100% indica,and ive read that it is low in odour.

blurry-vision
04-11-07, 01:36 PM
^^ Yeah will do that soon probs but this Mazar looks better imo..:bigjoint:

lala124
05-11-07, 02:08 AM
Northern Lights is such an awesome strain that Phish did a song about it. A damn good song at that too.