PDA

View Full Version : how do i flower from seed???

HomeGrownHomer
12-10-09, 04:56 PM
im germing some seed just now and was wondering how i would go straight to flower?
like what kind of light cycle would they need?
size of pots?
and what kind of nutes?
any suggestions or advice would be very helpful and appreciated.
thanks

dj #
12-10-09, 05:03 PM
use a 12/12 light/dark cycle
get 10 litre pots and decent soil
you wont need nutes as there is enough soil to feed them through till they finish flowering

what happened to your other plants?

bluetooth
12-10-09, 07:38 PM
i normally do 11/13 for indica and 10/14 for a sat
you will need at least 10l pots
some good soil and bio bloom for nutes
good luck

HomeGrownHomer
12-10-09, 07:51 PM
dj # , thanks alot man. that sounds amazing. iv got loads of plagron lightmix, batmix and perlite, would that be ok?? aw man my first set of seeds only the la woman has grown, the skunk#1 and powerplant got burnt due to my stupidity. second batch, church and blue cheese, didnt germ properly. iv got a new batch of 5 seedsman nemesis and a la woman, unfortunately they are all really small and quite pale, also when i put them into a tumbler of water they all floated(even when i gave them a nudge to sink). I think they are duff seeds so im proper gutted. im gunna try and germ them and see what happens but......think im gunna have to get some new seeds. dont know where to start looking tho cuz i thought id found a reliable site, which was not!the first la woman is looking pretty peach check my grow diary if ye fancy :)

bluetooth , thanks mate im totally new to this, where can i get good nutes?? cuz iv heard alot of conflicting info on what to use and where to get it.

cheers for the info and advo guys...feckin love this site!

bhoy
12-10-09, 07:51 PM
u dont always need the nutes but its always better to have and not need than to need and not have:leaf:

dj #
12-10-09, 08:01 PM
get some seeds from here mate
go check the shop ;)

HomeGrownHomer
12-10-09, 08:11 PM
dj # , i just had a look and i think i might try a crazy x strain, just cuz iv really ran outta cash for this (cuz of all my fuck ups :( ) and iv seen a few diaries on here that seem like they would be good guides for growing.
thanks buddy

Addict
13-11-09, 10:59 PM
good thread shr86 im looking at doing a 12/12 grow myself and this thread has really helped me out. just got one more question for all of you 12/12 growers, do you start the plants off in there final pots as i kno when veging first you dont repot when in flower.
Peace Addict

supra
20-11-09, 08:55 PM
i always use canna nutes .u need canna vega for veggin and canna flores for flowering i use vitalink buddy in week 4 as a boost. canna pk13/14 in week 5 untill the last week and then for the last week just water .some ppl flush every week . i didnt flush til the last week on my last 2 chronics and they came out sick .206g of the 2 plants after i dryed it ;]

wert
20-11-09, 09:02 PM
bergkamps grow is a guide for you
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=3908

lovejenete
05-12-09, 07:40 AM
Hey
I personally not patient enough to wait for seedlings. And I also like to see, in person, a Miniature version of what I am planting. Also keep in mind how big the tree/plant is going to get and ensure proper spacing between them. It will look a little barren while the plants/seedlings are establishing but in time it will be beautiful. A lot of people tend to over plant and place items way to close together. If its a garden bed type area you can also get some really in expensive ground cover to fill in the space between plantings. Euronomys, which comes in tons of varieties, is a very easy to care for and transplant plant that can be trimmed to size.

cannacane master
07-12-09, 10:33 AM
how long for seedlings to flower after 8 inches tall?