PDA

View Full Version : A.D.D./A.D.H.D. and Bud

Detonator
13-10-09, 04:59 AM
I have A.D.D and find that when I get destracted very easiely Weed keeps me more focused longer. Does anyone have the same effect? I feel in my case any strain helps my condition dramatically. When I do get strains more potent than outhers I just get that either head High or body High either one have the same result.

AffLicTioN3o5
22-11-09, 07:13 AM
yes i do i also have ADD and i would have to say that weed helped me get through high school. i was never interested in school an i was always a rebel weed calmed me down and i became more interested in what my teachers taught. i had to drop out to realize it but once i started smokin i finished school and got mi diploma

Richie79
22-11-09, 09:29 AM
I have a friend with adhd and he used to take Ritalin when he was younger to control it but had to stop and he now finds that the weed makes things a lot easier for him

Tripples
22-11-09, 10:29 AM
Thats interesting to read - I just read there are dctors in California that prescribe teenagers with medical marijuana - there are no oicial numbers though because its a doc/patient confidential thing.

Glad to hear it works for you

AffLicTioN3o5
23-11-09, 07:13 AM
Thats interesting to read - I just read there are dctors in California that prescribe teenagers with medical marijuana - there are no oicial numbers though because its a doc/patient confidential thing.

Glad to hear it works for you

I can only only wish those doctors come down to Florida

GanjaFarmer420
31-01-10, 02:13 PM
Yeah I also have a friend that had ADHD, weed helped him alot!
He had those pills you had to take, they banned them because people were crushing them up and sniffing them and it make em go mad and worse!

Weed = healing of the nation, glad its around or my mate would of gone doolally :D

Mc Mellow
31-01-10, 03:17 PM
I have ADHD got kicked out of school cos of a petty amount of soap haha, found the green and its helped me got me through college, ritalin is the devils cum, i shit you not.:weed:

calis finest
31-01-10, 04:07 PM
ive got/had adha, my ma says that weed will give me scitzo because of it lool.

FZjb
31-01-10, 05:26 PM
i had (have?) ADHD as a kid and was getting into all sorts of trouble from a very early age, by 11/12 i was into substance missuse :(

All my life i wondered WHY I always acted without thinking or said shit that was 5 seconds ahead of my brain (then think WHY the fuck did i say that!) It wasnt till just this yr that i found out that most untreated ADHD sufferers self medicate in 1 form or another, i figured i just started to "self medicate" young.

The system just passed me by for some reason as a kid and just let me get on with it. strange. It certainly wouldnt happen nowadays!

I`m a LOT better now im a lot older, but i still have to smoke weed to find anything interesting or relax, without it i`m pretty much off my head my GF reckons (i just get bored too easy) and still ramble just as much crap :D

e2a I was and Am extremely clumsy, I`ve wiped a mantle piece of fine ornaments just by puting on a coat... anyone else with ADHD as clumsy as me?

calis finest
31-01-10, 05:30 PM
i had (have?) ADHD as a kid and was getting into all sorts of trouble from a very early age, by 11/12 i was into substance missuse :(

All my life i wondered WHY I always acted without thinking or said shit that was 5 seconds ahead of my brain (then think WHY the fuck did i say that!) It wasnt till just this yr that i found out that most untreated ADHD sufferers self medicate in 1 form or another, i figured i just started to "self medicate" young.

The system just passed me by for some reason as a kid and just let me get on with it. strange. It certainly wouldnt happen nowadays!

I`m a LOT better now im a lot older, but i still have to smoke weed to find anything interesting or relax, without it i`m pretty much off my head my GF reckons (i just get bored too easy) and still ramble just as much crap :D

e2a I was and Am extremely clumsy, I`ve wiped a mantle piece of fine ornaments just by puting on a coat... anyone else with ADHD as clumsy as me?

sound like me lol

Mc Mellow
02-02-10, 04:59 PM

Couldnt have said it better especially with self medicating sounds like me 2.

TheGreenMachine
02-02-10, 11:37 PM
I don't have adhd as far as I know, but then again the NHS mental health service is pretty crappy and I gave up on it years ago as they couldn't do anything for me except fill me full of pills with strange and not very nice side effects and treat me like cr*p.
They're also pretty good at doing sod all in a crisis.
Crisis team my ass... What exactly do they constitute as a crisis?

I do suffer with big problems concentrating or staying focused on one thing.

I'm very good at starting things and quickly getting bored, and when I get bored, I tend to bug the crap out of people lol.
One of the things the MJ allows me to do is stay focused on something for longer and I do see things through to the end alot more.
My concentration is much better as well.