PDA

View Full Version : Mary's Seeds: Heavyweight Competition & Overall Rebrand

MarysSeeds
31-01-17, 02:53 PM
Competition
The competition which we announced within our last post which we have in regards to Heavy Weight Seeds in relation to both Instagram and Facebook, the winner will be announced tomorrow (1st February)

You can still enter if you haven't already!

Instagram: MarysSeeds
Facebook: Mary's Seeds

Share our Heavyweight promo image and use the tag #MarysFreeSeeds as well as tag @MarysSeeds to win yourself an Heavyweight Seeds goodie bag!

Inside you'll find 3 of Heavyweight Seed's finest promo seeds,
1x 2 Fast 2 Vast
1x Massive Midget
1x K.O.Kush

The canvas Heavyweight Seeds branded bag will also consist of a grinder, pen and a key ring! Which can be seen in the below image

https://s29.postimg.org/ctfps7knb/IMG_6312.jpg

Overall Rebrand
Over on Mary's we're also in the process/finishing our overall rebrand, which will consist of new logos, offers, promotions and many extras! We're going to launch the rebrand around the beginning of March. It's something the Mary's team are really looking forward too!

THC Talk Discount
Here's a reminder of our 10% THC Talk exclusive discount we have for you!

Code: THCTALK10

The code can be used unlimited times over on Mary's Seeds. Be sure to fire us a direct message for exclusive discount codes if you're purchasing large quantities!

M_C
31-01-17, 03:55 PM
I hope that you are keeping the busty tattooed girl ;)

MarysSeeds
31-01-17, 05:05 PM
I hope that you are keeping the busty tattooed girl ;)

Ha ha!! That's exactly what we're changing :rolleyes:

M_C
31-01-17, 05:06 PM
Damn it! There goes the eye candy :(

Trucker1
31-01-17, 05:17 PM
Didn't spot that discount code last time! Might have to place another cheeky order..... Great custom service and extra freebies with my last order thanks again

MarysSeeds
31-01-17, 06:13 PM
Didn't spot that discount code last time! Might have to place another cheeky order..... Great custom service and extra freebies with my last order thanks again

Awesome! Thanks for your kinds word. Be sure to use the code next time :barmy: