PDA

View Full Version : any good for watering a scrog

jake420
04-03-17, 11:28 PM
was looking at this for watering and feeding under a scrog
was wondering if anyone had used one and if any good.. i've had 2 small 2l
ones and both broke quite quickly just wondering if these are like the smaller ones and break easily any help always appreciated thanks

M_C
04-03-17, 11:30 PM
Aren't they pressurised?

jake420
04-03-17, 11:40 PM
Aren't they pressurised?
does that matter im not sure bud but they are hand pump pressurised

M_C
04-03-17, 11:41 PM
I'm just thinking of spray....

jake420
04-03-17, 11:50 PM
I'm just thinking of spray....
i was thinking of a modified watering nozzle or if you could just get an attachment just thought it would save
me opening the tent right up and maybe a bit easier on the old back

M_C
04-03-17, 11:58 PM
Have you looked into a dripper system? They don't have to be expensive ;)

Strider
05-03-17, 12:03 AM
The spray thing isn't too good for that, it's nice to have a wee wand thing sure, but the whole thing holds only a few litres and takes a good while/effort to empty (I use a 7l al allotment and the 20ltr buggers at work)

If super lazy you can just tape a wee bit of extra pipe to the end of a watering can :p

jake420
05-03-17, 12:08 AM
i have not MC as just new to this and two hermied grows behind me,,maybe shouldn't be trying a scrog just now but got 2 tents
so thought why not give it a go you can only try but will be looking straight into the dripper system the now mate thanks

jake420
05-03-17, 12:14 AM
The spray thing isn't too good for that, it's nice to have a wee wand thing sure, but the whole thing holds only a few litres and takes a good while/effort to empty (I use a 7l al allotment and the 20ltr buggers at work)

If super lazy you can just tape a wee bit of extra pipe to the end of a watering can :p the simplest things i thank you strider i should stop trying to get ideas of ebay when i've had a smoke lol the shit i have bought of there and never used tut tut thanks will have your idea on stand by and look into MCs dripper system thanks for your help

redisiel
05-03-17, 12:18 AM
I use these to spray my mulch layer when the plants don't actually need a watering to keep it most on top and I do find them ideal for spraying them hard to reach places when doing pest sprays under the screen, I do find they clogg easy though which is a pain in the arse
Blessings
Redz

jake420
05-03-17, 12:32 AM
I use these to spray my mulch layer when the plants don't actually need a watering to keep it most on top and I do find them ideal for spraying them hard to reach places when doing pest sprays under the screen, I do find they clogg easy though which is a pain in the arse
Blessings
Redz
Thanks red i was thinking the pump tube thing inside might clog as my little 2l ones went that way but im waiting on the football to finish then im off to look at the dripper systems but definitely not buying one tonight lol

GreenThumbJack
05-03-17, 01:05 AM
only if you want to increase the humidity in the room