PDA

View Full Version : slight yellowing along the edges

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 04:30 PM
dont know if im being paranoid but it looks like theres yellowing along the edges any idea what it could be?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170321/6642ec1ed215121bb3dbbdabb150e9d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master Yoda
21-03-17, 04:33 PM
You'll have to give some more details my friend. Medium, feed brand, strength and so on

Peace

joker_the_smoker
21-03-17, 04:35 PM
when did you last give them a folair spray of calmag?

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 04:44 PM
i gave her a spray yesterday with cal-mag mixed with nitrozyme i gave her a water on saturday with full dose of cal-mag i know it looks like a magnesium deficiency but it doesnt seem to be reacting to what im giving it

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 04:45 PM
You'll have to give some more details my friend. Medium, feed brand, strength and so on

Peace

canna terra professional soil
old timers grow 1/2 strengh
cal-mag 1ml per L

joker_the_smoker
21-03-17, 04:58 PM
i gave her a spray yesterday with cal-mag mixed with nitrozyme i gave her a water on saturday with full dose of cal-mag i know it looks like a magnesium deficiency but it doesnt seem to be reacting to what im giving it

looks to me more mag issue than cal. how did you go about applying it via foliar?

do you have any epsom salts?

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 05:01 PM
looks to me more mag issue than cal. how did you go about applying it via foliar?

do you have any epsom salts?

no epsom salts mate i mixed the full strengh cal-mag and sprayed on the underside of leaves with a fine mist but that was mixed with nitrozyme! when i do mix my cal mag it only changes the colour if the water slightly so maybe they're recommended strength might be a bit too weak

joker_the_smoker
21-03-17, 05:07 PM
no epsom salts mate i mixed the full strengh cal-mag and sprayed on the underside of leaves with a fine mist but that was mixed with nitrozyme! when i do mix my cal mag it only changes the colour if the water slightly so maybe they're recommended strength might be a bit too weak

you dont need use the nitrozyme with it.

get some epsom salts matey. £5 fromm boots if you from UK like..

4.5litres warm water in bucket, add table spoon of epsom salt, give it good mix.

take out litre of this water with your measuring jug and pour this in to your spray bottle, (can empty the rest of whats left in bucket down sink)

add 2-4ml calmag in your litre spray bottle, and apply to the leafs on the top and bottom have the lights switched on but raised as high as you can till they dry up.

thats how i go about doing mine mukka. try not go to crazy feeding it via rootszone are you could encounter salt build ups which then could cause lock out later on in flower

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 05:09 PM
you dont need use the nitrozyme with it.

get some epsom salts matey. £5 fromm boots if you from UK like..

4.5litres warm water in bucket, add table spoon of epsom salt, give it good mix.

take out litre of this water with your measuring jug and pour this in to your spray bottle, (can empty the rest of whats left in bucket down sink)

add 2-4ml calmag in your litre spray bottle, and apply to the leafs on the top and bottom have the lights switched on but raised as high as you can till they dry up.

thats how i go about doing mine mukka. try not go to crazy feeding it via rootszone are you could encounter salt build ups which then could cause lock out later on in flower

ok so cut out cal mag on watering and just go with the foliar from here on out with the epsom salts and cal-mag?

M_C
21-03-17, 05:10 PM
Just get a small container from the local chemist, it'll last you years!

elliotgreen1989
21-03-17, 05:13 PM
thanks for the help everyone i'll be on my way to get some epsom salts 🚶

rockhopper
21-03-17, 05:15 PM
Hi all

Sorry to hijack the thread but is there any difference between Calmag & Magnecal other than branding/packaging?

ATB

joker_the_smoker
21-03-17, 05:38 PM
Hi all

Sorry to hijack the thread but is there any difference between Calmag & Magnecal other than branding/packaging?

ATB

same thing matey, just different brands have there "am the best label on it"

rockhopper
21-03-17, 05:40 PM
same thing matey, just different brands have there "am the best label on it"

Cheers Joker

ATB