PDA

View Full Version : Fat russian

Grape101
07-11-07, 08:48 AM
How does this strain compare to it's parents? For my next grow, it is likely that I will be doing it with a friend im his house which is good because he has more space and his house is less secluded. Means I can get the old HPS out ;)

Anyway, we were thinking along the lines of white widow or white russian, something strong, but then thought what about fat russian.

Cheers for any info chaps.

asci
07-11-07, 03:06 PM
How does this strain compare to it's parents? For my next grow, it is likely that I will be doing it with a friend im his house which is good because he has more space and his house is less secluded. Means I can get the old HPS out ;)

Anyway, we were thinking along the lines of white widow or white russian, something strong, but then thought what about fat russian.

It would have to be a toss up between the white russian and the fat russian. Both would be fantastic. Not sure what the thc content is on the fat R, but going by the parentage (WR and chronic?) they should be lovely..

lkdj2003
07-11-07, 03:22 PM
I have never tried white russian so i can't compair them. But i have toked plenty of Fat Russian and i can say it really is a lovely smoke. I am not doing any of the smoke reports for this strain just yet until after i have tried my last plant that has gone 13 1/2 weeks. She is getting chopped tonight so not to much longer before i get my Fat Russian reports up. :bong:

BomShiva
07-11-07, 03:58 PM

Hiya Grape101

Have you ever tried the White Russian before?

I grew it out a few years ago, i personally did not rate it myself anywhere near as much as either parent making up the cross.

I still have some WR seeds left, but ill never grow the rest out, i found it quite tastless bland weed and the high not a patch on each parent.

Once ive notched up 100 posts and a grow diary expect to see a lot of my seeds i no longer want up for swaps, the WR will be some of them!

Bom!

BomShiva
07-11-07, 04:08 PM
Id just like to add this aswell....

Dont buy the Greenhouse - White Widow, Arjan does not hold the real parents to make the proper F1 White Widow anymore, Shantibaba took the parents of that cross with him when he quit Greenhouse seeds, so if you now want the realdeal F1 White Widow, buy the Black Widow from Mr Nice, as Greenhouses White Widow is just a WW f2, you can buy the same from Nirvana at a fraction of the cost of Greenhouse, if you dont mind growing out F2s.

Bom!

Grape101
07-11-07, 05:11 PM
Wow thanks for the info guys!

Grape101
07-11-07, 05:15 PM
That black widow does look nice!

Mr.420
09-11-07, 11:09 AM
White Russian has been lab tested as the highest THC % ammoung all cannabis strains.I think it was like 27%..

popefull27
04-06-08, 04:06 AM
i saw a strain called medicine man that had 29 percent thc