PDA

View Full Version : Shipment

thrashordie
06-04-17, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone!

I ve just made an order that includes 30-35 seeds from Seedsman and i chose stealth shipping, not keep the breeders packaging option. Whats the difference between 8€ worth stealth shipping and 15€ stealth shipping with breeders packaging?
do they make it stealth good with only stealth option?
and how long does it take to deliver to Southeastern Europe?

Thanks for your answers. :)

Viz
06-04-17, 11:42 AM
I am a cheapskate so I always take the cheaper shipping option. Normally 3 days from order I have my seeds - Seedsman.

thrashordie
06-04-17, 11:58 AM
I am a cheapskate so I always take the cheaper shipping option. Normally 3 days from order I have my seeds - Seedsman.

My countries customs office is very hard working right now and i couldnt take any risks. Normally i do the cheapest too but i had to right now. :////

Hobbit
06-04-17, 12:07 PM
I think the stealth option may be bollocks, I use it and still my seeds get stopped.

Esh
06-04-17, 01:08 PM
I think the stealth option looks iffy.
We buy these seeds as "souvenirs/collectibles" then to strip the packaging away, it just makes it seem more suspect IMO anyhow

Sent from the edge of despair

M_C
06-04-17, 01:14 PM
I think the stealth option may be bollocks, I use it and still my seeds get stopped.

I've never had a problem posting seeds to your country ;)

Hobbit
06-04-17, 01:19 PM
I've never had a problem posting seeds to your country ;)

Haha you now it M_C. Seed company 1 outta 4 orders received. Forum members 2 outta 2. go figure eh. How you send em is proper stealth imo.

J Trich
06-04-17, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone!

I ve just made an order that includes 30-35 seeds from Seedsman and i chose stealth shipping, not keep the breeders packaging option. Whats the difference between 8€ worth stealth shipping and 15€ stealth shipping with breeders packaging?
do they make it stealth good with only stealth option?
and how long does it take to deliver to Southeastern Europe?

Thanks for your answers. :)

I prefer not to comment details on this in public, but the difference is in the "packaging pack", when you keep original packages is more difficult to hide the seeds.. :rolleyes:
I live in Spain and i received all times from 3 years ago, with all types options.. free & stealh... ;)

J Trich
06-04-17, 10:06 PM
I think the stealth option looks iffy.
We buy these seeds as "souvenirs/collectibles" then to strip the packaging away, it just makes it seem more suspect IMO anyhow

No mate, our stealh packagings are the best... We are very proud of that, the one that you have tried knows that means that extra of price.

Esh
07-04-17, 12:32 AM
No mate, our stealh packagings are the best... We are very proud of that, the one that you have tried knows that means that extra of price.
Dude, you've completely misconstrued and taken what I said out of context.
I wasn't referring to the quality of any suppliers stealth option, free or otherwise. And I'm sorry if it came across that way.
I was simply saying that seeds are sold as souvenirs and as collectibles.To me, in my opinion, removing the packaging kind of voids the claim that I'm collecting as the seeds wouldn't be presented in the original state the breeder supplied them in.
I can understand the need more when dealing with customs, but personally never intend to send or buy seeds from abroad.
So please don't mistake what I'm saying as a slight to your company or however you wish to have seeds sent.

thrashordie
07-04-17, 10:12 AM
I prefer not to comment details on this in public, but the difference is in the "packaging pack", when you keep original packages is more difficult to hide the seeds.. :rolleyes:
I live in Spain and i received all times from 3 years ago, with all types options.. free & stealh... ;)

thanks man, that was the answer i was looking for. :) but in my country its very hard to pass our customs office. so stealth option is the best! :)

J Trich
10-04-17, 11:16 PM
Dude, you've completely misconstrued and taken what I said out of context.
I wasn't referring to the quality of any suppliers stealth option, free or otherwise. And I'm sorry if it came across that way.
I was simply saying that seeds are sold as souvenirs and as collectibles.To me, in my opinion, removing the packaging kind of voids the claim that I'm collecting as the seeds wouldn't be presented in the original state the breeder supplied them in.
I can understand the need more when dealing with customs, but personally never intend to send or buy seeds from abroad.
So please don't mistake what I'm saying as a slight to your company or however you wish to have seeds sent.

Ah ok, sorry for my misunderstanding, some countries sale/purchase of seeds is prohibited even for the use of collecting. Wee need work hard to reach each country... ;)

J Trich
10-04-17, 11:18 PM
thanks man, that was the answer i was looking for. :) but in my country its very hard to pass our customs office. so stealth option is the best! :)

Yes.. then is the best option.. Thanks & wishing good stealh pack xperience!!

Esh
10-04-17, 11:20 PM
Ah ok, sorry for my misunderstanding, some countries sale/purchase of seeds is prohibited even for the use of collecting. Wee need work hard to reach each country... ;)
No need for a sorrys dude, I could of put it a lot better in the first place myself. 👍

thrashordie
01-05-17, 07:59 PM
Guys i had my seeds in 5 days but only 7 of 33 have germinated. I have lost my faith in seedsman.

B.A.BARACUS
01-05-17, 11:01 PM
Guys i had my seeds in 5 days but only 7 of 33 have germinated. I have lost my faith in seedsman.

What a Plank!!!!!

J Trich
03-05-17, 12:21 AM

Hey thrash.. Sad to hear that, but you do not say what seeds are, we sell seeds of many breeder besides our own seeds, Did you buy gene Seedsman or from another breeder?. We can only guarantee our own seeds, which are the ones we make and pack. On our seeds I have proven high germination, I have grown our genetics since 2013 and it is the only thing I have smoked these years. So I know what I'm talking about..

With such a low germination ratio, perhaps you should ask yourself what might have happened or if it may have been your mistake. Adjustments Ph, germinates on soil or on napkins, water, etc? Do you control the temperature? You should provide more information before you discredit a full brand in this way. :greet:

Bud Lightyear
03-05-17, 12:26 AM
Hey thrash.. Sad to hear that, but you do not say what seeds are, we sell seeds of many breeder besides our own seeds, Did you buy gene Seedsman or from another breeder?. We can only guarantee our own seeds, which are the ones we make and pack. On our seeds I have proven high germination, I have grown our genetics since 2013 and it is the only thing I have smoked these years. So I know what I'm talking about..

With such a low germination ratio, perhaps you should ask yourself what might have happened or if it may have been your mistake. Adjustments Ph, germinates on soil or on napkins, water, etc? Do you control the temperature? You should provide more information before you discredit a full brand in this way. :greet:

Dont worry about this guy, he's a frustrated inexperienced noob who managed to get himself banned for breaching the rules anyhow:)

Regards BL

J Trich
03-05-17, 01:05 AM
Dont worry about this guy, he's a frustrated inexperienced noob who managed to get himself banned for breaching the rules anyhow:)

Regards BL

Yes I saw, no probs, I have no problem answering, now he already has an official response. ;)

WakaWaka
09-05-17, 10:10 AM
I personally loved the stealth shipping option and will probably choose it again as I still use the package . great stuff

Valentina
10-05-17, 12:00 PM
Am just wondering - are the seeds sent from the UK? Thanks.

Stirl_420_SA
10-05-17, 01:06 PM
Anyone know if seedsman ships to South Africa?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Glynne
10-05-17, 02:31 PM
@J Trich ... I know the OP got him/herself banned but just to add my thruppence worth,... i got seeds from seedsman recently and i ordered on good friday afternoon, and recieved them on the following Tuesday. I reckon thats fekkin brill service, especially over the Easter weekend. Thank you Seedsman and i got 100% germination on the first 3 i popped... will deffo be ordering from you again. Thanks.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/d23f8985b8f3a0a2817d0c2fbd298f64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

J Trich
10-05-17, 07:27 PM
Am just wondering - are the seeds sent from the UK? Thanks.

Yes, from UK ;)

Anyone know if seedsman ships to South Africa?

Yes.. Worlwide!!

@J Trich ... I know the OP got him/herself banned but just to add my thruppence worth,... i got seeds from seedsman recently and i ordered on good friday afternoon, and recieved them on the following Tuesday. I reckon thats fekkin brill service, especially over the Easter weekend. Thank you Seedsman and i got 100% germination on the first 3 i popped... will deffo be ordering from you again. Thanks.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/d23f8985b8f3a0a2817d0c2fbd298f64.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thanks mete.. big XPs words to hear.. happy grow!!

Stirl_420_SA
10-05-17, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the reply J

Have only heard good things about the seedsman seeds.
Have had many failed orders from other comanies promising descreet and safe shipping so just curious if you've had feedback from successful shipping to SA?

J Trich
12-05-17, 12:56 AM
Thanks for the reply J

Have only heard good things about the seedsman seeds.
Have had many failed orders from other comanies promising descreet and safe shipping so just curious if you've had feedback from successful shipping to SA?

Currently shipping without problems.. ;)