PDA

View Full Version : Mighty, crafty or arizer solo ???

Buster
13-06-17, 05:44 PM
Looking at buying new vape and just looking at narrowed it down to this three. Like the fact the solo is a glass mouth piece. Would love to try a mighty.

Currently using a flowermate pro

Samwise Gamgee
13-06-17, 05:49 PM
I have the Mighty and the mrs has the Crafty, not tried the Arizer thou :(

Only good things to say about the Mighty and Crafty thou, love the fact you can do oil or weed, or even hash in it, battery lasts most the week as well on the Mighty :)

Admiral
13-06-17, 06:14 PM
I've got an Aspire Pegasus kit or what ever it was. Payed like £115 for it inc battery. Didn't use much but they are great.

Buster
13-06-17, 06:34 PM
What's the draw like with both of them Sam

I have the Mighty and the mrs has the Crafty, not tried the Arizer thou :(

Only good things to say about the Mighty and Crafty thou, love the fact you can do oil or weed, or even hash in it, battery lasts most the week as well on the Mighty :)

Buster
13-06-17, 06:35 PM
I've got an Aspire Pegasus kit or what ever it was. Payed like £115 for it inc battery. Didn't use much but they are great.

Cheers mate narrowed it down to those 3 though

autobox
16-06-17, 09:14 PM
Hi Buster.I use a Solo at the moment and occasionally share a friends Mighty.Both are good vapes for the money IMHO,although I am slightly biased towards my Solo.
Either one should serve you well.As far as I understand,the Crafty is an earlier,less beefy version of the Mighty?Glass mouthpiece/chamber on the solo delivers nice clean tasty vapour and is easy to keep clean.Mighty is a bit more fiddly in the cleaning dept.Plus points of the Solo for me are portability and stealth,virtually maintenance free and I only need to use tiny pieces of weed in the chamber which makes it really economical.
Choices eh?:eek:

Hobbit
16-06-17, 09:26 PM
I have a mate had the Mighty. Absolutely awesome to smoke from, wanna be for $500

ggotch
17-06-17, 10:25 AM
arizer air for me,wasnt aware they still made the solo as was told 2yrs ago when i bought mine that it was replacing the solo.

arizer is a portable vape ,like a fat ecig using same swappable 18650 batteries ,mighty and crafty less so and ive never seen one when out at a party,theyre always just plugged in at home i find.

packed properly they all kick arse,the mighty n crafty are a bit too plastic for me,i prefer glass,and that was the main reason i went for the Air,it can take any of my 14mm glassware inc my bubbler.

sound a bit biased sorry,had it two years almost now n its a perfect vape for me and gets used everyday but its swings n roundabouts its whatever you personaly get on best with.

only downside to all of them is the fact that any spliff tastes completely shit in comparison wether baccy mix or neat,so much so ive gone right off "burning" buds in any form now.

Vape erb ftw!!

Buster
17-06-17, 03:45 PM
Hi Buster.I use a Solo at the moment and occasionally share a friends Mighty.Both are good vapes for the money IMHO,although I am slightly biased towards my Solo.
Either one should serve you well.As far as I understand,the Crafty is an earlier,less beefy version of the Mighty?Glass mouthpiece/chamber on the solo delivers nice clean tasty vapour and is easy to keep clean.Mighty is a bit more fiddly in the cleaning dept.Plus points of the Solo for me are portability and stealth,virtually maintenance free and I only need to use tiny pieces of weed in the chamber which makes it really economical.
Choices eh?:eek:

To be honest it's the glass mouth piece that's making air more towards the solo or solo II, prob with flowermate is it clogs up to easily and becomes hard to draw very quickly

Thank you for the review

I have a mate had the Mighty. Absolutely awesome to smoke from, wanna be for $500

Cheers hobbit and yeah mate pricey bits of kit hence I want to get the right one for me

arizer air for me,wasnt aware they still made the solo as was told 2yrs ago when i bought mine that it was replacing the solo.

arizer is a portable vape ,like a fat ecig using same swappable 18650 batteries ,mighty and crafty less so and ive never seen one when out at a party,theyre always just plugged in at home i find.

packed properly they all kick arse,the mighty n crafty are a bit too plastic for me,i prefer glass,and that was the main reason i went for the Air,it can take any of my 14mm glassware inc my bubbler.

sound a bit biased sorry,had it two years almost now n its a perfect vape for me and gets used everyday but its swings n roundabouts its whatever you personaly get on best with.

only downside to all of them is the fact that any spliff tastes completely shit in comparison wether baccy mix or neat,so much so ive gone right off "burning" buds in any form now.

Vape erb ftw!!

Cheers G I only vape now mate. Cant stand Baccy. Think my mind is set now, what you think to the bubbler attachment ? Read some banging reviews on them

ggotch
17-06-17, 07:36 PM
bubblers a right good addition in my book,works perfeck and is still quite easy to carry around n use where ever.

obviously its glass as well so a fat cigar case or similar is needed to be on safe side in a pocket.

i use the bubbler connector as my main vape glass n then can add the bubbler anytime onto that.

i also have a couple of standard glasses that came with the air and also one which has slits ground into it for improved air,all work good though its simply a case of loading the arizer with erb offcentre in the cup bit,allows air up past the erb for a lungful.
i can also power my hooker with it, the air that is,albeit upside down.

works with resin as well,youll be surprised how that really tastes n all ,can spot shit resin immediately lol.

Buster
18-06-17, 09:03 AM
bubblers a right good addition in my book,works perfeck and is still quite easy to carry around n use where ever.

obviously its glass as well so a fat cigar case or similar is needed to be on safe side in a pocket.

i use the bubbler connector as my main vape glass n then can add the bubbler anytime onto that.

i also have a couple of standard glasses that came with the air and also one which has slits ground into it for improved air,all work good though its simply a case of loading the arizer with erb offcentre in the cup bit,allows air up past the erb for a lungful.
i can also power my hooker with it, the air that is,albeit upside down.

works with resin as well,youll be surprised how that really tastes n all ,can spot shit resin immediately lol.

Cheers G, do my own hash runs so that will be sweet. Think I'm going to try and get solo II

ggotch
18-06-17, 04:29 PM
Cheers G, do my own hash runs so that will be sweet. Think I'm going to try and get solo II

nice one,let us know how you get on with it,am always intrested in glass based stuff,plastic isnt really in same ballpark flavourwise,wouldnt buy a plastic hooker would you lmao.

Buster
18-06-17, 06:30 PM
Not overly keen on the plastic ones myself. Will do mate, looking like I got to order the solo ii from usa anyway

Buster
15-08-17, 08:18 AM
Got a solo yesterday and I love the bloody thing. Mangled myself right up last night with some agent orange and head and shoulders better than the flowermate pro

ggotch
15-08-17, 09:04 AM
:laugh: takes the hit up a notch doesnt it ,zombie at the touch of a button.

Buster
15-08-17, 12:18 PM
:laugh: takes the hit up a notch doesnt it ,zombie at the touch of a button.

Whole different league ggotch, coughed my arsehole up on the first pull as use to the resistance of the flowermate and so much better easier pull on the solo. I now going to save for a arizer air as love the idea of changeable battery's and more compact. Only down side is heating up times but that's no biggie really

ggotch
15-08-17, 04:16 PM
if you get high spec batteries,18650 2500mah-3000mah giving 25-35amps( theyre flat tops not nippled),heat up times are much quicker ;)

Buster
15-08-17, 05:08 PM
if you get high spec batteries,18650 2500mah-3000mah giving 25-35amps( theyre flat tops not nippled),heat up times are much quicker ;)

Sweets mate, I might hit you up when I ready to order it if that's alright mate